剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我知道我想要什么了
I know what I'd like.
告诉他 我要夏宫
Tell him the summer palace.
汉普顿庄园
The Hamptons House.
你讨厌那里
You hate it out there.
是的 但是他喜欢那里 不是吗
Yeah, but he loves it, doesn't he?
他喜欢在那里开派对 和鄙视他的人
He loves the parties, the clam bakes
一起烤蛤蜊 非常多的乐趣
with people who despise him. Such fun.
但那里价值...值多少
But that's like... What is that?
差不多1.5亿了吧
That's like 150 million.
没关系 罗曼 这只是数字
It doesn't matter, Roman. It's just numbers.
我也会和"乌尔斯特人"杰克谈一谈
I'll have a word with Jack the Ulsterman, too.
可以把这加进去
Can throw that in.
-好的 但是... -或者...
- Okay. But... - Or...
给我两千万...
How about 20 million...
你们这些孩子每年都陪我过圣诞节
and you kids give me Christmas every year.
来吧 妈 不带这样的...
Come on. Mom, don't make it like...
我很乐意来过圣诞节
I would like to come for Christmas.
当然
Sure.
不...是你从不邀请我们
No... You never invite us.
好吧 那是因为你已经说的很清楚了
Well, that's because you've made it quite clear
-你不会来 -那只是某一次
- you wouldn't come. - That was one time.
那是好几次
That was several times.
-我当时才18岁 -听着
- I was 18. - Look.
我想你圣诞节和我一起过...
I would like to see you for Christmas...
而不是总是和你父亲在一起
instead of you always being with your father.
你为什么不问问他想怎么选呢
Why don't you ask him what he'd rather?
他可以留着夏宫
He can keep the summer palace
如果我每年圣诞节都能有你们陪
if I get the family every Christmas.
离婚以后 你必须保持良好的
You have to have good lines of communication
沟通渠道 这绝对很关键
after a divorce. It's absolutely key.
所以 我觉得我们必须听听他更喜欢哪一个
So, I think we have to hear which he'd prefer.
让他来作选择
Let's make him choose.
你知道吗 你没来吃晚饭真是太可惜了
Y'know, it's a shame you didn't make it to supper.
结果是个相当不错的夜晚
It ended up being rather a nice evening.
对不起 我错过了
I'm sorry I missed it.
原来你父亲为了保留一块地♥产♥[夏宫]
Turned out your father was prepared to sell you all off
准备把你们像动产一样都卖♥♥了
like chattels to keep a piece of real estate,
不过 这一点也不让我感到惊讶
but that doesn't surprise me.
我就当你接受过来陪我过圣诞节的条件了
You're gonna be okay to come for Christmas, I take it?
好的
Great.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom.
我...我...
I... I...
有一些...有一些事我想...
have some... some things I'd like to...
谈谈 想...想告诉你
to talk about. To... To tell you.
不要再对我的情感缺陷长篇大论了
No more long lists of my emotional deficiencies.
不是的 妈妈
No, Mom.
不 这是...
No, it's...
是我做过的一件事...
It's something I've done...
让我感觉不太好
that I don't feel great about.
是吧
Right.
这样啊
Oh, Dear.
你觉得我们可以谈谈吗
Do you think maybe we can talk?
当然 肯定啊
Sure. Absolutely.
说吧 但是...
Go ahead, but...
哦 但是 是很困难的事情吗 因为...
Yeah, but are they quite difficult things? Because...
你知道的...我对令人不愉快的真♥相♥有点厌倦
you know... a bit tired for home truths.
对
Right.
好吧 是的 是有点困难
Well, yeah, it's a bit difficult.
好的.
Okay..
好吧...继续说吧
Well... go on.
-没关系 -不 不 我想听 说吧
- It's fine. - No, no. I want to. Come on.
-没关系 -不
- It's okay. - No.
如果你愿意 我们现在绝对可以谈谈 但是...
If you want, we can absolutely do it now, but...
你知道吗 也许吃个鸡蛋再谈会更好
you know, it might be better to do it over an egg?
当然
Sure.
我们...我们吃个鸡蛋再谈
Let's... Let's do it over an egg.
是啊 我们早上会感觉好一些
Yeah. We'll feel better in the morning,
我们可以明天再谈
and we can do it tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
睡个好觉 亲爱的儿子
Sleep tight, sweet boy.
他妈的
Fuck.
伙...嗯 这 ...这事怎么会发展成这样
Du... Yeah, h... how did it come to this?
-这事怎么会发展成这样 -你说得对
- How did it come to this? - You're right.
-怎么了... -你说得对
- What's th... - You're right.
没有人会知道
No one will ever know.
没有人会知道你派我来粉碎这些
No one will ever know you sent me to shred the records
账外黑钱和非法恐吓的记录
of off-book hush-money and illegal intimidation.
是啊
Yeah.
涂上消失的酱汁
Put on the disappearing sauce.
调味 调味
Sauce it. Sauce it.
好了 来一点净化的火焰
Okay. A little purifying flame.
-好了 退后一步 -好的
- Okay, stand back. - Yeah.
好吧 等一下
Okay, just a minute.
证据不希望被销毁
The evidence does not want to be destroyed.
操...
F...
"渎职之主 请赐予我们你神圣的祝福"
"Lord of Malfeasance, give us your divine blessing."
-帮我拿着啤酒 -好的
- Hold my beer? - Yep.
-好了 -这下好了
- Yeah. - Good!
-嗨 你好 -嗨...
- Hi, there. - Hi...
我来这里见洛根·罗伊
I'm here to see Logan Roy.
当然 这位先生会带你去见他
Sure, this gentleman will show you to him.
爸
Dad.
西沃恩....他们告诉我 你在这里
Siobhan.... They told me you were here.
真是意外
This is unexpected.
是啊 我们本来应该谈谈备忘录的
Yeah, we were due a check-in with the memo.
然后你从美国逃跑了 又从伦敦逃跑了
And then you fled the country, then you fled London.
-好吧... -所以...
- Well... - So...
我的日程是凯莉在安排 我们出了一些紧急情况
My schedule goes through Kerry. We've had some emergencies.
是的 你有点神出鬼没 爸
Yeah, you're kind of elusive, Dad.
你为什么不告诉我你要来
Why didn't you tell me you were coming?
好吧 因为...
Well, because...
老实说 我担心你会再次逃跑
honestly, I was afraid that you would run away again.
我这辈子从没因为任何事情逃跑
I have never run away from anything in my life.
我们能不能...只谈谈备忘录的事
Can we just... just talk about the memo?
我欠你一个回应
I owe you a response.
你还没有...你还没看吗
You've not... You've not read it?
西沃恩 我有一个阿根廷那么大的收文篮[事务繁忙]
Siobhan, I have an in-tray the size of Argentina.
好的
Okay.
你知道...实际上 你知道吗 我还是...
You know... Actually, you know what? Also, I...
我还是要问 还是我吗
I need to ask. Is it still me?
什么
What?
拜托 爸
Come on! Dad.
是什么变了吗 因为 你知道 感觉就像是发生了什么变化
Has anything changed? Because, you know, it feels like it has.
而且 你知道吗 你当时说的时候...
And, you know, when you said it...
感觉真的很真实
it felt really real.
而且我知道...我知道你并不总是喜欢我说的话
And I know... I know you haven't always liked my words.
你对我说的话并不总是很满意
You haven't always been happy with my words,
但是拜托 我们可以讨论的
but come on. We can discuss.
你知道我想要这个位置 而且我可以做到
You know that I want this, and that I can do it.
那你为什么要耍我
Then why are you fucking me about?
哪方面...
As in...
争取皮尔斯的新总裁的职位
Putting your name in for the Pierce job?
-我... -和那些背后暗算我的人谈话
- I... - Talking to those backstabbers.
那是什么意思
What's that all about?
如果你打算来这里
If you're gonna be coming in here
跟你父亲讲一堆废话 为什么还要那样做
talking a whole load of crap to your father?
-谁...谁告诉你的 -谁告诉我的
- Who t... who told you? - Who told me?
城里都传遍了
It's all over town.
南·皮尔斯在城里大肆宣扬 就像得到了战利品一样
Nan Pierce is shouting it like a war trophy in the city.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, well, you know what?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表