剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
What's with the...? Yeah, let's...
是什么... 是的 我们...
Let's move you around. No, no. No.
我们换张桌子吧 不 不 不用
I'm not in a fucking wheelchair. You don't...
我他妈又不是自己不能动 你不...
I'm good. I'm good.
我很好 我没事
Sunglasses. Yeah.
墨镜 是的
I just had a call from Karolina.
我刚接到卡罗丽娜的电♥话♥
The magazine is not cooperating.
杂♥志♥社不合作
They feel bullied, and the piece might go up
他们感觉被欺负了 这篇文章可能会提前到
this morning. Print, Monday.
今天早上上网 纸媒周一发表
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
操 操 操
Well... When? How long do we have?
嗯...什么时候 我们还有多少时间
Hours. Maybe minutes. I...
几小时 也许几分钟 我...
What do we do? Do we bail?
我们怎么办 我们取消签约吗
Dad?
爸
I'm thinking.
我在想
We should leave. We need to get out of here.
我们应该离开 我们需要离开这里
Let's leave. We go..
我们走吧 我们去..
Apologies.
道个歉
Well, I feel like the belle of the ball out here.
好吧 我觉得自己像舞会上的美女
Very discreet.
非常谨慎的位置
You're happy with this table? Visible enough from all sides?
你对这张桌子满意吗 四面八方都可以看到
It's all quite adolescent, isn't it?
这一切都很青春期 不是吗
So, we're there. Correct?
那 我们准备签约了 对吧
Happy about the break fee, the rest?
对分手费很满意吧 其他方面呢
Sorry, did I miss the preamble? I heard that you were
对不起 我错过前言了吗 我听说今天是
going to apologise for your outburst at Ternhaven.
因为你打算为自己在特恩海文发脾气的事情道歉
I... I... Sorry. I'm tired.
我...我...抱歉 我累了
Well, that's appreciated.
嗯 这值得赞赏
My dad is just reflecting our desire
我爸只是在反映
to get this concluded as swiftly
我们希望尽快 友好地
and amicably as possible. Yes.
达成协议的愿望 是的
Every day a letter, a meeting, a call.
每天都发一封邮件 开一个会 打一个电♥话♥
I'm afraid my metabolism tends a little slower.
恐怕我的新陈代谢有点慢
We're due a check in with the cousins later on this afternoon.
今天下午晚些时候 我们要和表亲们汇报下最新情况
Yeah, but we can sign.
是的 但我们可以签约
We are ready to sign.
我们准备签字了
Ken? Yeah. Right in there.
肯 是的 就在那边
We thought we could sign and then have a nice breakfast out here.
我们想着可以先签字 然后在这里享用美味的早餐
But before we do, I...
不过 我们签约之前 我...
I think there's perhaps a wider conversation to be had here.
我觉得 也许我们可以先在这里展开更广泛的讨论
We would be interested in exploring the option... I'm sorry. I...
我们有兴趣探讨这个选项...对不起 我...
I can't concentrate until I order.
点了餐我才能集中注意力
Good God, the prices.
我的天啦 真贵
I'll. I'll just have tap water, thank you.
给我 给我一杯饮用水就好了 谢谢
No, no, thank you.
不 不用了 谢谢
We would be interested in exploring the option
我们有兴趣探讨这个选项
PGM集团绩效的奖金of a bonus based on PGM performance.
基于
Of course. We could cover the legal fees.
当然 我们可以承担法律费用
Your side, outside counsel.
你那边的 以及外聘的律师费用
The whole thing.
全部我们承担
Well, this... this isn't really for us to discuss here, surely.
嗯 这...这真的不是我们在这里要讨论的
Well, I think I've explained, there's a limit to our patience.
好吧 我想我已经解释过了 我们的耐心是有限的
Logan, I think perhaps we're not going to agree
洛根 我想除了西瓜
to anything over watermelon.
我们不会达成任何协议
Well, what's it gonna take?
嗯 那会带来什么代价
Why are we still fuckin' around?
为什么我们还在绕圈子
I think perhaps we all need
我想 也许我们都需要
a little less sunshine and vinegar.
少点平铺直叙
It always gets a little testy at the end. We're all good.
最后总会有点急躁 我们没事的
Nan, is there not a way we could sign the LOI at least?
南 我们能不能至少签署一份正式收♥购♥意向书
Dad, I'm wondering if
爸爸 我在想
maybe we should get to our next appointment?
也许我们应该去下一个约会了
Yeah, sure. Sure.
当然 好的 当然
Why don't you do that? Let us chew a while.
你们去赴约吧 让我们先咀嚼一会儿
Soon. See you later.
回见 回头见
So, what do we think?
那 你们怎么看
It's bad, but not... I don't know.
很糟糕 但不是...我不知道
We should have gone at them harder.
我们本来应该给他们施加更大压力的
Paper copy. Now.
给我纸质文本 现在
Coming up from reception in two.
两分钟后从接待处送过来
So everyone in the fuckin' world has read it except me?
那全世界除了我之外 其余他妈的所有人都能读到了 是吧
Okay, so where's the link? Why did no one send me the link?
好吧 链接在哪里 为什么没有人给我发链接
Just fucking Google it.
你♥他♥妈♥自己搜索就行了
Google what? I don't know what we did.
搜索什么 我不知道我们干了些什么
"Brightstar roller coaster rape."
"明亮的星 云霄飞车 强♥奸♥"
Give me something. Sending link now.
给我点关键词 现在给你发链接
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, fuck me.
妈的 我♥操♥
Do you think they could make this text any fucking smaller?
你觉得他们还能把这些字打印得再小点儿吗
This is pretty gray.
这写得太阴郁了
Yeah, but also vivid.
不过 也很生动
Great work on frightening them off.
吓唬他们这事干得很"棒"啊
Good work on stalling.
延迟发布做得也很"好"
I'm reading.
我正在阅读
Thanks for coming. Yeah, sure.
感谢你过来 嗯 当然
Is everyone here remedial at reading? Come on.
大家都在补习阅读技能吗 来吧
Is it me or is this bullshit? Maybe this, maybe that.
是我自己的问题还是这他妈就是废话 也许这样 也许那样
Rome, careful. Is this one of those things
罗曼 说话小心点 这是不是就是那种事情
that I need a woman to explain to me why it's bad?
我需要女人来向我解释为什么这样不好的那种
Shiv? Is it bad? Don't fuckin' ask me.
小西 这很糟吗 别他妈问我
I'm not your grope Geiger counter.
我又不是你的盖革计数器
What do you think, Rome?
你怎么看 罗曼
I do think it's bad, but it's not that fuckin' bad.
我觉得糟糕 但不是非常糟糕
Fuck.
他妈的
What's the protein?
谁爆料的
They found a woman, Keerson.
他们找到了一个女的 凯尔森
She was working the cruises back in the mid '90s,
她在90年代中期的时候在游轮上工作
name checks Lester McClintock.
在公开场合用的名字是 莱斯特·麦克林托克
She says Uncle Mo asked for sex with her and the other dancers
她说 莫叔叔要求与她和其他舞蹈演员发生性关系
to get their contracts renewed.
这样才和她们续签合同
Were all of you in on this?
你们都知道这个事吗
Did you all know this was coming?
你们都知道这事会爆出来吗
It's not ultra detailed. Amazing.
这不是非常详细 了不起
So they fucked. It says sexual exploitation.
所以他们上♥床♥了 写的是性剥削
Yeah, she's saying that she was one of the only ones
嗯 她说她是唯一一个
who refused to sign an NDA
拒绝签署保密协议的人
and that we derailed her career as a result.
结果导致她的职业生涯被我们毁了
Is that it? No, look.
是吗 不 听着
The old Hewson story, the woman that jumped and drowned...
以前老休森的事情 女人跳海然后淹死了...
what if something happened to her?
如果凯尔森出了什么事呢
It's... It's just innuendo.
这...这只是暗示
The dancer says that she heard stories of
那个舞蹈演员说 她听过其他几十个
dozens of other women who actually signed the NDAs.
签署了保密协议的女人的故事
Okay, but in terms of actual stuff?
好的 但是 就实际情况而言呢
There's not a lot of specifics. It's spooky words,
没有太多具体细节 都是些令人毛骨悚然的言辞
you know, data wipes, NDAs, shadow logs,
你懂的 数据擦除 保密协议 阴阳日志
hiding cruise malpractice.
遮掩游轮的玩忽职守
But cold hard facts, it's one woman in the 1990s,
不过 事实很冷酷 这只是一位20世纪90年代的女性
not like 20 women four years ago.
而不是四年前的20位女性
Great. I'm glad we're able to do such good victim math.
很好 我很高兴我们能够在受害者加减法这方面算的这么好
Gerri's just saying it doesn't necessarily punch through.
格丽只是说 这件事不一定会成为导火线
Sure. But you know...
当然 但是 你知道...
this is not okay. We know it's not okay, Kendall.
这样不行的 我们知道这样不行 肯德尔
We're preparing a corporate response.
我们正在准备公♥司♥的回应
Do we have outside PR?
我们有公♥司♥以外的公♥关♥吗
J·普雷斯顿Pinks passed. We've got J Preston.
平克斯不能用了 我们现在有
No, seriously?
不是吧 说真的吗
They're three disgusting, old, white dudes.
她们只是三个令人作呕的白人老妇女
They'll probably just say they're money grubbing sluts.
她们可能只会说自己是贪财的荡♥妇♥
It's bad PR to hire them. I mean, call me sociopathic,
雇用她们不是个好的公♥关♥策略 我意思是 你可以说我反♥社♥会♥
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表