剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
那...具体来说
And-- And what, specifically,
那段历史时期的哪些方面让你觉得有趣
do you find interesting about that period of history?
规模 悲剧
The scale. The tragedy.
是啊 是的 没错 确切的说 是哪个悲剧
Hell yeah. Yeah. Which tragedy, specifically?
欧洲的摧毁
Europe decimated.
七百万德国人
Seven million Germans,
两千万俄♥国♥人 五百万波兰人
twenty million Russians, five million Poles.
是啊 只是...我只是对下数字 马克
Yeah. Just-- Just checking the till here, Mark,
似乎你少算了几百万
and it seems you're short a few million.
-怎么回事 -他妈的怎么回事
- What was that? - The fuck was that?
-枪手 有枪手 -什么 他说什么
- Shooter. Shooter! - What? What did he say?
-他说什么 -枪手
-What did he say? -Shooter.
先生 请...请跟我来 是的 快跟我来
Sir? Please-- Please follow me. Yeah. Come on.
-我们有安全屋吗 - 我们有安全位置
-Do we have a safe room? -We have a secure location.
劳驾 劳驾 劳驾
Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
劳驾 请给高管们让路
Excuse me. Executives coming through!
让开座间通道
Gangway!
道歉 好像有火警警报在响
Apologies. There seems to be a fire alarm sounding.
我们会找出原因 休息之后
We'll find out the cause of that and be right back with you,
马上回来
after the break.
请跟我来 各位 请...
Please follow me. Everybody, please--
-请跟我来 -这是怎么回事
- please follow me. - What's going on?
我们必须疏散
We have to evacuate.
天啦...我的天啦 他妈...他妈的怎么回事
God-- My God. What-- What the fuck?
大厅某个地方传来一声枪响
There was a gunshot from somewhere down the hall.
大楼里有枪手 我们认为他们进来了
Shooter in the building. We think they got in.
-我♥操♥ -其他人在哪儿
-Holy shit! -Where are the others?
洛根和小西在哪里
Where's Logan and Shiv?
-我们还在播出吗 -我不知道
-Are we still on the air? -I dunno.
是他们 对吧 反法♥西♥斯♥运动 或者是个疯子
This is them, right? Antifa? Or a maniac?
他们要来杀我们吗
Are they trying to come get us?
也许她出去了
Maybe she's gone outside.
也许我们应该试着出去
Maybe we should try to get outside.
-不 我们应该试着... -这是...
-No, we should try-- -This is--
这是安全屋 好吗 这里就是避难室
This is the safe room, okay? This is the panic room.
-什么 这里怎么就安全了 -我们在这里很安全
-What? How is it safe? -We're safe here.
-冷静点 -这里只是个普通房♥间
-Calm down! -It's just a room!
怎么回事 发生什么了
What is this? What's happening?
我们会查清楚的 先生
We'll get on that, sir.
-我们只是想保证你的安全 -肯德尔在哪儿 他安全吗
-We just wanna get you safe. -Where's Kendall? Is he safe?
我们会找到他们的
We'll find them.
请开门
Open the door, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
小西 小西 谢谢 谢天谢地 感谢上帝
Shiv! Shiv, thank God! Thank God!
-你还好吗 -汤姆 发生什么事了
-Are you okay? -Tom, what's going on?
我不确定 我听说是疯子或者反法♥西♥斯♥运动
I'm not sure. I'm hearing crazies or maybe Antifa.
我们认为他们是冲着我来的
We think they were coming for me.
冲着你来的
Coming for you?
是的 也许吧 你知道 泛美网络的负责人 斩首行动
Yeah, maybe. You know, head of ATN. Decapitate.
等等 什么 谁说的
Wait, what? Who said that?
好的 好吧 你现在哪里
Okay, well, where are you now?
我和格雷格在安全屋里
I'm in the panic room with Greg.
好 太棒了 我现在过来那里
Okay, great. I'm coming there now.
好的 快点 注意安全 一会见
Okay, hurry. Be safe. See you soon.
你有武装吗
Are you armed?
我无权透露这些信息 先生
I'm not allowed to disclose that information, sir.
等等 如果...如果他是目标 也许单独给他一间安全屋
Wait. If-- If he's the target maybe he should get his own room.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好吗 -嗨 你好吗
-How you' doing? -Hi. How you doing?
你想要什么吗
You want anything?
-你想喝点水吗 -肯德尔在哪儿
-You want some water? -Where's Kendall?
-他安全吗 -嗯 我不知道
- Is he safe? - Yeah, I don't know.
什么情况 西沃恩
What is this, Siobhan?
-可能是反法♥西♥斯♥运动 他们认为是 -狗屎一坨
- Antifa maybe. They think. - Pieces of shit.
汤姆在哪里
Where's Tom?
你都听到些什么消息 一切都结束了吗
So what are you hearing? Is it all over?
事情似乎已经平静下来了 但老实说
Things seem to have calmed down, but honestly,
-我收不到任何信息 先生 -好的
-I can't get a read, sir. -Okay.
-有什么最新消息吗 -小西
- Any updates? - Shiv.
汤姆 你在哪儿
Tom, where are you?
-我和爸爸在一起 -什么 哪里
-I'm with Dad. -What? Where?
我...我在他妈的安全屋里
I-- I'm in the fucking panic room!
有两个安全屋吗
There's two panic rooms?
我想...我应该是进错了...我进错安全屋了
I think-- I'm in the wrong-- I'm in the wrong panic room.
好吧 只是...只要留在原地 这...
Well, just-- Just stay where you are. It's...
还有更多枪击吗
Is there more shooting?
不 没有 这里很安静 什么...你怎么样
No. No. It's all quiet here. What a-- How about you?
挺好 没事 真的有枪手吗
No. Good. Was there really a shooter?
我不...我不...还有谁和你在一起 小西
I don't-- I don't-- Who else is in there with you, Shiv?
-悉德在那儿吗 -没有
- Is Cyd in there? - No.
只有我和...
It's, just me and--
汤姆 我要挂电♥话♥了 注意安全 我爱你 再见
Tom, I should go. Stay safe. I love you. Bye.
什么他妈的 我们在烂房♥间里
What the fuck? We got the shit room!
这下完全说得通了
That makes total sense
因为这个安全屋感觉一点也不安全 好吗
because this safe room doesn't feel that safe. Okay?
我的意思是 这里是密封的吗
I mean, is that airtight?
或者...那是防弹的吗 这些窗户防弹吗
Or-- And is that bulletproof? Are these windows bulletproof?
我的意思是 他们可以在这里放毒气 对吧
I mean, they could waft gas in here. Right?
我觉得这种猜测于事无补
I don't think this speculation is very helpful.
我的意思是 这些是你在设计安全屋时
I mean, these are the things you think about
会想到的东西
when you're designing a panic room!
所以 我只是说说而已
So, I'm just saying.
人可以穿过那里
And a person can fit through there.
人绝对可以穿过那个窗口
A person can definitely fit through that window.
一个小个子 一个具有攻击性的孩子
A small person. An attack child.
好了 我要你带我去另一个安全屋
Okay, I need you to get me to the other safe room,
-真的那间 马上 -先生...
-the real one, right away. -Sir--
-你吃药了吗 -什么
-Have you taken your pills? -What?
-肯德尔有你的药吗 -我...我不知道
-Does Kendall have your meds? -I-- I don't know.
你想要点什么吗 你的血糖怎么样
You want something? How's your blood sugar?
-你想要点牛肉干吗 -也许吧 也许吧
-You want some beef jerky? -Yeah, maybe. Maybe.
-你还好吗 -我正要出去
- Are you okay? - I was on my way out,
而且 我不得不说
and, I have to say,
这似乎是一种非常极端的
this seems like a very drastic way
把我留在这里的方式
of keeping me on the premises.
来吧 这边 我们还在播出吗
Here, come, sit. Are we on air yet?
你知道有谁受伤吗
Do you know who was hurt?
正在等最新消息
Waiting on updates.
还有更多枪击吗
Any more shots?
瑞亚·贾雷尔 你好
Rhea Jarrell. Hi.
西沃恩 你好吗
Siobhan. How are you?
是啊 尽我所能地好了
Yeah. As good as I can be.
在报道我们了 在报道了
We're up. We're up.
...在15楼 我听到了警报声
...on the 15th floor, I heard the alarm
并被告知立即疏散
and was told to evacuate immediately.
我们匆匆忙忙地从14层楼梯冲下来
We were rushed down 14 flights of stairs.
我听到一位很明显非常紧张的工作人员说
I heard one staffer who was obviously very distressed
她听到一声枪响
saying she heard a single gunshot,
有人喊道 "有枪手"
and someone shouting, "Shooter!"
但是 大家都没事吧
Everyone's okay, though?
大家都没事 不过 很显然
Everyone's fine, but apparently
他们没办法参加葬礼了
they're not gonna make the funeral.
我想我们也不能离开 对吧
I guess we can't leave too, right?
我觉得不能离开
Didn't think so.
-嗨 谢谢你的到来 -嗯
- Hi. Thank you for coming. - Yeah.
我很抱歉爸爸没能在他去世之前
I'm so sorry that Dad didn't get to see him
-见他一面 -是的 他提出要见洛根的
-before he went. -Yeah, he was asking for Logan.
玛丽亚 请节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss, Maria.
你知道 我从没见过老莫
You know, I never met Mo,
但我听说 他是个很好的人
but I heard that he was just a great guy.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表