剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
并学习一个鸡蛋的价格
and learn the price of an egg,
像个正常人一样和我的女朋友电♥话♥性♥爱♥
and do phone sex with my girlfriend like a normo.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
勇敢点 好吗
Just be brave, okay?
好的 老妈
Yes, Mommy.
欢迎来到大家庭
Welcome to the family.
是啊 终于来了
Yeah. Finally in.
那 都有些什么事情要处理
So, what's on the slab?
代理权争夺战的战术这些屁事
Proxy battle tactical shit.
很高兴有你的公♥关♥想法助阵
Good to have your PR thoughts.
经销商
Distributors.
核实雷文黑德的情况 老莫的葬礼
Check in on Ravenhead. Mo's funeral.
那么 我应该在哪里办公 那边吗
So, where should I base myself? In there?
不是那里 那是肯德尔的位置 他有自己的办公室
Not there. That's Kendall. He has his office,
但是 代理权争夺战期间 我们保持密切联♥系♥
but on the proxy battle, we keep close.
有道理
Makes sense.
我们会给你安排个位置的 就这附近哪里
We'll find you somewhere. Something nearby.
好的 随便你 我移♥动♥办公
Yeah. Whatever. I'll float.
那 每一天都以一杯香槟开始吗
So, every day begins with champagne?
让我们...遭受重创 并且在坦桑尼亚购买♥♥一家矿业公♥司♥吧
Let's...get hammered and buy a mining company in Tanzania.
有何不可呢
Why not?
爸
Dad.
是时候了
It's time.
小西
Shiv.
吃了饭以后注射这针黄色的
With food, this yellow one.
我以为是琼在负责爸的药物问题呢
I thought Joan was on his medication.
琼漏了一剂
Joan missed a dose.
所以 在我们有一个可靠的体系之前...
So, just till we have a system that we can rely on...
你妹妹是为了并购计划过来的
Your sister's just in for the day.
是吗
Yeah?
好的 随便你
Okay. Whatever.
-只是来观察观察 -很酷
- Just to observe. - Cool.
只是来观察什么
Just to observe what?
这不是什么大不了的事 肯
It's not a big deal, Ken.
对 当然 好点子 不错 观察
No, sure. Good point. Good, observation.
露西 你能给小西找个办公的地方吗
Lucy, can you find Shiv somewhere?
我要和小肯做准备了
I'm gonna prep with Ken.
20分钟
Twenty minutes.
你能搞定吗
You good?
德克火鸡 我们可以拍张照吗
Dirk Turkey! Can we get a photo?
当然
Of course!
-拍照时间 -对不起
- Picture time. - Excuse me.
你能为我们拍张照吗
Can you take a photo for us?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
好的 我们来拍吧
All right, here we go.
-好的 -你好
- Right. - Hello!
我猜你们两个没有经常做♥爱♥吧
So I'm guessing you two aren't fucking much?
-对不起 你说什么 -你应该回家把这问题想明白了
- Excuse me? - You need to get home and figure this shit out.
这种状态很可悲 我的朋友
This is a sad state of affairs, my friend.
这个女人需要的满足感你显然提供不了
This woman needs satisfaction that you are clearly not providing.
感谢你的到来 祝你在公园玩得开心
Thanks for coming. Enjoy the park.
刚刚是什么意思
What was that?
我说"去你♥妈♥的♥"
I said "gobbledy go fuck yourself!"
所以 我只是好奇 格雷格
So, I'm just curious, Greg.
做汤姆的行政助理是什么意思
What does it mean being executive assistant to Tom?
好吧 我...我执行各种目标导向的任务
Well, I-- I perform a variety of target-oriented tasks,
并密切关注交易流程
and keep close to the deal flow,
-以及... -有点像...
-and... -Sort of, kind of like a--
像农场工人吗 帮他挂外套 你需要给他挤奶吗
like a farm hand? Clip his coat? Do you have to milk him?
不 我只是 低着头
No. I just, keep my head down,
一直搅动拿铁 你知道吗
and keep the lattes flowing, you know?
你是一个聪明的小家伙 你知道吗
You're a smart cookie, you know?
我们应该谈谈
We should talk.
格雷格 等你调完情了
Greg! When you're done flirting,
可以帮我端杯拿铁吗 谢谢
can you latte me, please?
嗬 再见 董事会的领主和大人们
Ho! Farewell, lords and masters of the board.
真正开会的时间到了
Time for the real meeting.
这么火♥辣♥的实习生是谁啊
Who's the hot intern?
当我不在这儿 我只是在观察
I'm not here. I'm just observing.
她来了 瑞亚 我们接到她了
She's coming. Rhea. We got her.
优秀
Excellent.
-这事是真的吗 -据我了解是这样
-It's real? -As I understand it.
皮尔斯家族不知道她要来 所以...
Family doesn't know she's coming, so...
对吧 我的意思是 为什么要骗老太太 除非...
Right? I mean, why lie to the old lady, unless...
你真的准备操她
you're down to fuck?
现在 这事就我们三个
Now, this is, us three.
-就我们负责这个事 -是的 这家人信任她
-We're the group on this -Yeah. The family trusts her.
你要是能说服她 就意义重大了
You get her on board, that's huge.
她可能是我们的科里奥兰纳斯[莎士比亚历史悲剧中的人物]
She could be our Coriolanus.
他最后叛变了
He switched sides.
你知道吗 你干嘛不拿着你的借书证 然后...
You know, why don't you take your library card and...
滚他妈蛋呢
fuck off?
那...
So...
第一个议题是什么
What's first?
雷文黑德
Ravenhead.
我在这件事上被地毯式轰炸了
I'm getting carpet bombed on this.
联邦通信委员会 反诽谤联盟
FCC, ADL.
皮尔斯的新闻满天飞 而反法♥西♥斯♥行动也出现了
Pierce News is all over it, and Antifa has turned up.
我们不能在那里装架水炮吗
Can we not get a water cannon down there?
你知道 给他们他妈的来个淋浴降降火
You know, give 'em a fucking shower,
该死的狗♥杂♥种♥
fucking animals.
我相信警♥察♥已经控制住局势了
The police have it under control, I believe.
嗯 是的 但是我认为粉饰太平很不明智
Well, yeah, but I don't think it's smart to sugar-coat it.
对我来说 "泛美网络被围困了"
To me, "ATN under siege."
-那才应该是我们的路线 -赞同 支持
-That's our line. -Agreed. Endorsed.
而且 我已经成功地说服了广♥告♥商
And, I've managed to talk the advertisers down off the ledge,
所以我认为 我们只要渡过危机就可以了 对吧
so I think we just weather the storm, right?
好吧 问题是 外界要求我们发表评论
Well, the problem is we've been asked to comment,
因为 很显然 马克...
because, apparently Mark...
记录显示 他是在"鹰巢"结的婚
Records show that he got married at the Eagle's Nest,
希♥特♥勒♥在巴伐利亚的静养所 下面的小教堂
Hitler's retreat in Bavaria. A chapel below.
天啦
God.
忽略这个
Ignore that.
-当她不在这 -他的经纪人向我保证 这只是个巧合
- She's not here. - His agent assures me that it was a coincidence,
他们当时在那个地区度假
they were on vacation in the area.
是的 好吧 也他妈的太巧合了
Yeah, well, fuckin' big coincidence.
这对我们来说是个灾难吗
Is that curtains?
我想他完蛋了 对吧 我们直接把他扔了算了
I think he's toast. Right? We just toss him.
拜托 不要场外指导
Come on. No coaching from the sidelines.
不 我没在这里
No. I'm not here.
对 我忘了 你没在这里
Right. I forgot. You're not here.
嗯 你说什么 肯
Well, what do you say, Ken?
够了 悉德 你怎么看
Enough. Cyd?
我们不想解雇他 他很有吸粉能力
We don't wanna fire him. He's a big draw.
如果我们这次屈服了 那下一个轮到谁
And if we cave to this, then who's next?
汤姆 把他查清楚 查个底朝天
Tom, check him out, turn his guts inside out.
但是 不 我们支持人才 让雷文黑德留下来
But nah. We back talent. Ravenhead stays.
康纳 你准备好了吗
Connor, you ready?
你还好吗 亲爱的 我知道你对死亡的看法
You okay, honey? I know how you are about death.
♪ 祝老莫死亡日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy deathday to Mo ♪
-♪ 祝老莫死亡日快乐 ♪ -好吧 不是很难过
-♪ Happy deathday to Mo ♪ -Okay, not so sad.
对我来说这是个大好机会 宝贝
This is a big opportunity for me, baby.
-是吗 -是啊
-Yeah? -Yeah.
竞选筹资
Campaign financing.
老莫认识很多高净值人士
Mo knew a lot of high-net-worth individuals.
我要在那里积极运作 认识一些有钱人
I'm gonna work the room, meet some wallets.
整个教堂会塞满哭泣的自动取款机
The whole church is gonna be stuffed with weeping ATMs.
对了 玛西娅打过电♥话♥来
Right. So, Marcia called.
玛西娅 她打电♥话♥给你吗
Marcia? She called you?
是啊 她想让我跟遗孀谈谈
Yeah. She wanted me to talk to the widow,
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表