剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
他们这么说吗 真的吗
They saying that? Really?
"炮灰" 你从没听说过吗
"Deadcat." You never heard of that?
-没有 -嗯...
-No. ‐Well...
桌子上的炮灰
Dead cat on the table.
突然 每个人都在看着那个炮灰
Suddenly, everyone's looking at the dead cat,
而不是谈论...谈论你的父亲
and not talking... talking about your dad.
对 不 不 你吸引了...
Right. No, no, you drew...
-你吸引了火力 是的 -谢谢
‐you drew the fire. Yeah. ‐Thank you.
那 有什么想法呢 瑞亚出局了 对吧
So, what's the thinking? Rhea's out, right?
瑞亚出局了
Rhea's out.
消失了 但是 她同意在股东大会之前
Melted. But she's agreed to not say anything publicly
不公开♥发♥表任何言论 所以...
until after the shareholder meeting, so...
好吧 那 接替瑞亚方面...
Okay, so, then instead of Rhea...
谁的大毛脚适合这双玻璃拖鞋
whose big, hairy foot's gonna fit in the glass slipper?
华盛顿·肯吗
Washington Ken?
我吗...不 不是
Me?...No. Nope.
我的意思是 罗曼
I mean, Rome.
-如果你把金鸡带回家了 就是你的了 -也许吧
‐lf you brought the goose home. ‐ Maybe.
任何人都有可能 我的意思是 格雷格为什么在这里
Could be anybody. I mean, why is Greg here?
我总是问这个问题
I always ask that question.
嘿 格雷格 你准备好上位了吗
Hey, Greg. You ready to step up?
他们觉得这是一种真菌
It's a fungus, they think.
良性真菌
Benign fungus.
很适合做你的回忆录标题
Great title for your memoir.
-你说什么 -良性真菌
‐What's that? ‐ A Benign Fungus.
是她吗
That her?
-是的 -是吗
‐Yeah. ‐Yes?
她觉得有点恶心
She's grossed out a little.
我真的想过...
I did think...
当我以为 你知道的 他们会...
when I thought, you know, they were gonna...
挖出我的内脏
vacuum out my innards
然后用混凝土或其他东西填充我...
and fill me with concrete or something...
听着 如果我们经历了这样的事...
Look, if we come through this...
有没有什么话题...
is there a thing where we like...
是我们可以...
talk to each other about stuff...
正常交流的
normally?
你想正常交流吗
You wanna talk to each other normally?
好的
Okay.
-你的意思是...谈谈大篓子吗 - 好的
‐ You mean... talk about the big shit? ‐ Okay.
是的 我们可以谈谈大篓子
Yeah, we can talk about the big shit.
我们可以谈谈...
We can talk about...
我们的感受
our feelings.
我怎么成了这里的成年人了
How am I the mature one here?
我们没有任何感受
We don't have any feelings,
你在说什么啊
what are you talking about?
这样能帮到谁呢
Who is this helping?
好了 情绪化的武装直升机来了
Okay. Emotional gunship incoming.
是的 发出求救信♥号♥♥
Yeah, send out the distress signal.
我们受到攻击
We're under attack.
-嘿 欢迎 - 嘿 老爸
-Hey! Welcome. ‐ Hey, Dad!
嗨 嗨嗨嗨 你好
Hi! Hi, hi, hi. Hi.
-嘿 嘿 - 他来了
‐Hey. Hey. ‐ Here he is.
嘿
Hey!
罗曼 莱尔德 卡尔 谈正事
Roman. Laird. Karl. Business.
那...
So...
-你还好吗 -是的
‐are you okay? ‐ Yeah.
‐我听说事情变得有点戏剧 -是的 我们很好
‐I heard it got a bit tasty. ‐yeah. We're fine.
我有过更糟糕的酒店经历
I've had worse experiences at hotels.
我以前住过万豪
I once stayed at a Marriott.
他们照顾你了吗 我跟白宫说了
They look after you? I spoke to the White House.
是的 他们说他们派了军舰 但是我不知道
Yeah, they said they sent a warship, but I don't know,
我觉得军舰早就在那里了
I think it was already there.
然后大使带我们出去吃了顿垃圾午餐
Then the ambassador took us out for a shitty lunch
中情局的一个家伙用红酒猛灌我们[waterboard是水刑的意思]
and someone from the agency gave us the ol' Merlot waterboard.
那...关于资金的事
So... on the money.
情况怎么样
What's the situation?
嗯 小伙子做得很好
Well, the kid did great.
罗伊先生 我觉得 你可以把你的公♥司♥私有化
I think, Mr. Roy, you can take your firm private.
爱德华和他父亲在主♥权♥财富上的权力
Eduard and his father have titular responsibility
有名无实
for the sovereign wealth,
但是总统女儿的丈夫 扎纳尔
but the president's daughter's husband, Zeynal,
现在是关键人物
is the key guy now,
而罗曼...大满贯扣篮
and Roman... slam dunked it.
好吧 很明显爱德华已经靠边站了
Well, it was clear that Eduard was getting sidelined,
然后扎纳尔搞清楚了我们是什么人
and then Zeynal figured out who we were.
我以为我们会被他妈的...
I thought we were gonna get taken for a fucking...
电锯大卸八块 结果...不是
chainsaw massage, but... no.
我们有一个小时 努力地推销 然后 没错 他们说想加入
We got an hour, pitched hard, and yeah, they say they want in.
太谦虚了 他大获全胜
Too modest; he killed.
你应该经常拿枪指着他的脑袋逼逼他
You should put a gun to his head more often.
阿塞拜疆人说他们可以投入100亿
The Azeris say they can put in ten bil.
莱尔德可以把其余的放在一起
Laird can put together the rest,
资金撤出时间是六年
and the exit horizon's like six years.
你...喜欢这样 杰米
And you... like it, Jaime?
是的 嗯 我喜欢
Yeah. Yeah, I like it.
我觉得他们可以快速动起来 而且...
I think they can move fast and...
这种情况都和人际关系有关
this sort of situation's all about relationships.
好吧 那...那太好了
Well, that's... that's great.
真是太棒了
That's fucking fantastic.
你可以告诉你那些惊慌失措的股东们 可以鸣笛庆贺了
You can tell your spooked shareholders to go whistle.
我必须说一件事 爸
I do have to say one thing, Dad.
罗曼 我们很好
Roman, we're good.
我的意思是...
I mean...
我确实和扎纳尔进行了很好的交谈
I did have a good conversation with Zeynal,
他说 用他的嘴巴说的
and he said, with his mouth,
他想加入 那样很棒
that he wanted in and that's all great.
但是如果我们对此真的很认真
But if this is really serious for us,
我想我确实不得不说 这感觉像是...
I think I actually do have to say it feels like it is...
可能是扯谈
probably horse shit.
别这样 别这样 小伙子
Come, come, kiddo.
他们古里古怪的
They were flaky.
当时发生了很多烂事
There was a lot of shit going on.
罗曼...
Roman...
他们想重新平衡他们的投资组合
they want to rebalance their portfolio.
由于各种地缘政♥治♥的原因
For a variety of geopolitical reasons,
他们的资金大量集中在欧洲
they're heavily European‐focused
他想往西半球倾斜
and he wants to tilt Western Hemisphere.
这很合逻辑 我知道那是...很多钱
It's very logical. I know that it's... it's a lot of money
可能会多到让人害怕 但是这...这说得通
and that can be scary, but it... it makes sense.
好吧 很抱歉让我漂亮的小脑袋不安了
Well, sorry for worrying my pretty, little head,
但是如果他们要重新平衡自己的投资组合
but if they're rebalancing their portfolio,
用一笔一百亿的巨额交易来平衡 而不是分散到各领域投资
it's fucking insane to do it with one ten‐bil mega‐deal
这真是他妈的疯了
rather than a ton spread across different sectors.
他们同意了 罗曼
They said yes, Roman.
好吧 当然 他们同意了
Well, sure, they said yes.
也许是真实的 也许吧
And maybe it's real. Maybe.
有百分之十到二十的机会
There's a ten to 20 percent chance
你能从中赚到1亿
that you make what, like, 100 million here?
这很令人兴奋 但是如果我们失手了
That's very exciting. But if we miss,
我们可能会被♥干♥死 因为消息会传出去
we could be fucked, because it gets out
说我们盯着这种钱
we're looking at this kind of money,
这在政♥治♥上会非常可怕
it's going to be politically horrible.
如果我们失败了...
If we fail...
我们会输掉代理权投票 我们就死了 对吧
we lose the proxy vote and we die. Right?
如果投票支持率跌到一半...
If it falls halfway through...
我们就奄奄一息了
it's terminal.
但是如果行得通 你一跳就自♥由♥了
But if it works, one bound and you're free.
儿子
Son?
爸 我必须承认
Dad, I have to say,
我刚刚瞎扯了一点
I've done a little bullshitting in my time.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表