剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我想说 很高兴见到
I was gonna say, it's nice to see you and,
你和你的老弟聊天
and the old brother having a chat.
是啊...
Yeah, well...
是的 他是个顽固的老家伙
Yeah, he's a tough old bird.
-但是...但是 他... -他在道德上已经破产了
- But-- But he's-- he's-- -He's morally bankrupt.
他是个无足轻重的人 对于这个星球的死亡.u200bu200b..
He's a nothing man who may well be...
他很可能比其他任何一个人...
more personally responsible for the death of this planet...
都负有更大的个人责任
than any other single human being.
他还创立了卡利斯皮特朗特许经营权
He also makes the Kalispitron franchise,
你知道的 这是个可靠的大众娱乐活动
which is, you know, solid, mediocre entertainment.
就即将失去的生命而言
In terms of the lives that will be lost
他是在为否认气候变化的人卖♥♥淫
by his whoring for the climate change deniers,
有一个非常有说服力的论点...
there's a very persuasive argument to be made...
他比希♥特♥勒♥还要糟糕
that he's worse than Hitler.
好吧...
Right, well...
如果你停止为他工作 我将不胜感激
And I'd appreciate it if you'd stop working for him.
好吧 嗯...
Okay, um, well...
所以 我已经有了很大的进步
so, I have moved up significantly,
这听起来可能很愚蠢
and this might sound dumb,
但是 也许我可以打入他们内部 做一些工作
but maybe I can kind of work it from the inside,
-那样的话... -如果你拒绝离职
-and that way-- -If you refuse,
我认为这完全在我的权限范围内...
I think it's well within my rights...
我会把你的名字从我的遗嘱受益人
to remove your name from amongst the beneficiaries
里面删除
of my last will and testament.
好的
Okay.
因为那...那是非常多的钱
Because that's-- that's quite a pretty penny.
大概2.5亿
Around 250 mil.
而且我相信 绿色和平组织会非常感激我的捐款的
And I'm sure Greenpeace would be very much obliged.
不 当然...那是一大笔钱
No, de-- definitely, that is quite a pickle.
这是个艰难的抉择啊
That is a tough one.
-老兄 -嘿 兄弟
- Dude. -Hey, brother.
天哪 你闻起来像棉花糖
My God, you smell like cotton candy.
我都想舔你的脖子了
I almost want to lick your neck.
谢谢你的光临 伙计
Thanks for coming, man.
我爸会非常高兴看到...
My dad'll be very pleased when he sees, you know,
老朋友和...
old friends and...
你好 先生 是的 我要一杯那种美酒
Hi, yes, sir. Yeah, I'll take one of those golden beauties.
这是什么比赛
What's this?
苏格兰足球 我正在考虑进去
Scottish. I'm thinking of getting in.
苏格兰足球吗
Scottish kicky-ball?
看上去就像两个太监抢着操一个信箱
It looks like two eunuchs trying to fuck a letterbox.
我喜欢希伯尼安队 或者 凯尔蒂赫斯队
I'm liking the look of Hibs. Or Hearts.
是吗
Yeah? .
赫斯队 那是我父亲的球队
Hearts, that's my dad's team.
他唯一能忍♥受的童年遗物
The only childhood relic he can stomach.
西班牙经纪人 大个子
Agent in Spain, big baller. .
我买♥♥下俱乐部 他借给我九个超级棒的球员
I buy the club, he loans me nine shit hot players.
我们节节攀升
We climb the ladder,
拿下第二个冠军联赛的位置
take the second Champion's League space,
在欧足联全力支持欧洲超级联赛
UEFA goes full European super-league,
翻盘 然后抽身
flip it, walk away.
我根本不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about,
不过听起来很他妈的滑 老兄
but it sounds fucking slick, dude.
比海豚的背部还要滑
Slicker than cum on a dolphin's back.
你想加入吗
You want in?
也许
Maybe.
...但是 我们可以谈谈我们之前谈的事吗
...But can we talk about what we talked about?
你知道的 注入大笔投资 甚至是将我们私有化
You know, a major injection, or even taking us private.
你跟你♥爸♥谈过吗
Have you talked to your dad?
这事我们之间就可以谈
It's a conversation we can have.
那我们应该他妈的好好谈谈
Then we should totally have that fucking conversation,
就像两个他妈的可♥卡♥因♥拍卖♥♥师
like two fucking auctioneers on coke.
我可以100%地代表我父亲工作
I have total 360 latitude to work on my father's behalf.
酷 我也是 完全可以代表我爸
Cool. Same with me, with my dad, yeah.
操 我们这么相似 真是很奇怪
Fuck, it's weird how much we're the same.
好样的
Attaboy.
把它踢进网袋里 你这个疯狂踢球的混♥蛋♥
Sock it in the net sack, you crazy kick ball bastards.
和我一起买♥♥下他们
Buy them with me.
一人一半
Fifty-fifty.
买♥♥...他们...
Buy the-- them? The...
...嗯 我得想一想
...Yeah, let me have a think.
我的意思是 我没有看到什么不好的地方 除了...
I mean, I don't really see a downside, other than...
我对苏格兰足球毫不了解 毫无兴趣以外
zero knowledge or interest in Scottish football,
不过 好的 我想一想 赫斯队
but yeah, let me have a little think. Hearts.
你只是在看高尔夫球场的介绍吗
Are you just looking at golf courses?
比如色情高尔夫
Like golf porn.
我可以拿走浴室里的肥皂吗
Am I allowed to take those soaps in the bathroom?
是啊 管它♥妈♥的♥ 都拿走好了
Yeah. Fuck it, take it all.
嗯
Yeah.
-嗨 -嘿 康纳
-Hi. -Hey, Connor.
-你在干嘛... -我们正在做准备
- Whatcha doing? ... -We're just getting ready.
-好 -几点...几点开始
-Good. -What time's-- ...What time's the thing?
我想 八点才会是高♥潮♥
I don't think the big surprise is until eight.
-那... -威拉要我了解一下
-So... -Willa asked me to check in,
因为詹妮弗是演员阵容的重要成员
'cause Jennifer is, like, a key member of the cast.
有没有可能
Would it be possible
让詹妮弗回到舞台上去
to send Jennifer back to be on stage?
好吧 恐怕不行
Well, no, I'm afraid,
因为我和詹妮弗目前正在进行
because Jennifer and I are currently engaged
史无前例的伟大的性♥爱♥探险
in one of the all-time great psychosexual expeditions.
我们就像正在做♥爱♥的刘易斯和克拉克
We're like the Lewis and Clarke of fucking.
拜托 老弟 我在这里求你了
Come on, man. I'm begging you here.
我...我正在流血 我承担不起这样
I-- I'm bleeding out. I can't afford this.
对不起 老兄 但是 娱乐圈就是这样
I'm sorry, dude, but, that's showbiz.
-我对这样的结果非常不满 -我 我知道 我很抱歉
-I am very unhappy with this outcome. -I-- I know. I'm sorry.
我不是想在瑞亚的庆祝活动中令人扫兴
Not wanting to put a dampener on Rhea's celebrations
或是别的什么 但是我们是时候干♥死♥她了
or anything, but it's time we killed her dead.
用块石头砸碎她的头骨
Smash her skull in with a rock.
-棒呆了 -好的
-Nice. -Okay.
减轻我们痛苦的方法 小妹
Way to ease us in, sis.
这次活动会不会有"小不点儿" 我很期待"小不点儿"[猫和老鼠中的贪吃小老鼠的角色]
Will there be nibbles at this event? I was expecting nibbles.
我想的是...我们有什么就直接告诉他
What I'm thinking is we just-- We tell him direct.
我们直接告诉他 我们所有人 我们不接受
We just tell him, all of us, we won't have it.
-我能发言吗 -好啊
-Should I maybe take the floor? -Okay.
瑞亚真的会成为世界上最糟糕的事情吗
Would Rhea really be the worst thing in the world?
还是说 一个外面的女人现在加入进来确实有意义
Or does a woman from outside actually make sense right now?
好吧 懂了 她 她搞定你了
Okay, right. Well, she-- she got to you.
没有 只是...
No. Just-- -
我在两条战线上战斗
I'm fighting on two fronts
我可能得向爸爸
and I might have to make a request to Dad
提一座桥的情况
about a bridge situation,
-而她对此一直很理解 -这是胡扯 肯 你说说
-and she's been understanding. -This is bullshit. Ken?
-嗯... -嗯什么
-Well... -Well?
拜托
Come on.
她...你也支持她吗 篮板王
Sh-- You're backing her too, rebounder?
没有 我...我只是...
No, I-- I just...
我只是认为 或许... -你只是... 你就是支持她
I just think that maybe... -You just...? You are.
...你的手伸的太长了
...you've overplayed your hand.
不好意思 她是怎么搞定你的
Excuse me? How did she get to you?
你觉得自己会在某个时候得到另一次机会
You think you'll be given another shot at some point,
是这样吗 不会有了
ever? No.
-还有 罗曼 你也是吗 不会有的 -我是说...
- And, Roman, you? No. -Well, I mean...
不 她认为你是个混♥蛋♥
No, she thinks you're a dipshit,
也许你真的是太混♥蛋♥了 所以不自知
or maybe you're just too much of a fucking dipshit to see that.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我比你更懂这个行业
Fuck you. I know more about this business than you.
-实际上比你们任何人都懂 -罗曼 没人他妈的在乎
- More than any of you, actually. -Roman, no one gives a fuck
-管理培训 -爸爸在乎 格丽在乎
-about management training. -Dad does. Gerri does.
那就是公♥司♥的托儿所
It's corporate daycare.
这个反驳根本就不行
That's not a good retort!
-别他妈傻笑了 -小西
-Don't fucking laugh at that. -Shiv.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表