剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
好吧 我们需要找到与这次调查有关的
Well, we need to locate all written information
所有的书面信息
relevant to this investigation.
你是否知道 有任何文件被销毁
Are you aware of any document destruction?
你知道吗 我真的需要去上个洗手间
You know what? I really need to pee!
现在 每一次股东投票我他妈都要战斗
I'm gonna have to fight now for every fucking shareholder vote.
他妈的垃圾首席运营官
Coochie-fucking-coo.
是啊 我已经有段时间没看到他这样了
Yeah, I haven't seen him like this for a while.
你想留下来过夜还是怎么
You wanna stay over or what?
难道现在不正是时候让他知道
Isn't now the time to just let him know
你有别的选项吗
you have options?
我碰巧知道有一家媒体运营
I happen to know there's a media operation
需要一个新总裁
in need of a new CEO.
我去皮尔斯吗
Me? At Pierce?
你看到这个了吗
Have you seen this?
他们说你打了他 实际上 这导致
They're saying you punched him, which caused him, in effect,
他将汽车驶进河里
to drive his car into the river.
我们去拜访一下那家人 怎么样
How about we offer a visit to the family?
实际上 肯 不如你跟我一起进去
Actually, Ken, why don't you come in with me?
我们应该在这件事上团结一致
We should stick together on this.
你不同意吗
Don't you agree?
爸 我还是要问 还是我吗
Dad? I need to ask, is it still me?
你知道我想要这个位置 而且我可以做到
You know that I want this, and that I can do it.
那你为什么要耍我
Then why are you fucking me about?
皮尔斯的职位
The Pierce job.
嘿 肯 我觉得我们有麻烦了
Hey, Ken. I think we've got a problem.
继 承
第 二 季 第8集
我们想感谢大家 来参加威拉的"宝宝"的
We want to thank you for coming to this first preview
第一次试映
of Willa's baby,
毕竟 在几千人面前...
'cause it isn't easy to...
"生孩子"真的不容易
to give birth in front of a thousand people.
所以...无论如何
So... anyway.
...但是我...我不得不说 我可以...
...But I-- I have to say, I could...
看一整天都不厌烦
watch it all day.
如果你要和你的朋友谈这个
And if you're talking with your friends,
请记住 你听到的很多台词都是占位符
remember, a lot of the lines you heard were placeholders.
-对吧 -是的 是的 嗯...
-Correct? -That's right, yeah, um...
我...我的电脑感染了病毒 所以...
I-- I had a virus, so...
是的 我觉得
Yeah, I think it's like,
如果我的台词齐全的话
maybe 30, 40 percent improvement
可以提高30%或40%的...表现
when-- if I, you know, get to full... power.
嗯 但是演员阵容 很棒
Yeah, but the cast, amazing.
绝对的
Absolutely.
不过 这只是试映 所以 你知道的 拭目以待
But previews, so, you know, watch this space.
-谢谢 谢谢 -谢谢大家
-Thank-- Thank you. -Thank you.
-我♥操♥ -你还好吗
- Fuck. -You okay?
嗯 只是瑞亚 她就像他妈的杂草
Yeah, just Rhea. She's like fucking knotweed.
爸爸揭匾的那件事
Dad's plaque thing.
是的 敦提小晚餐
Yeah, the little Dundee dinner.
飞去苏格兰 从业50周年纪念
Trip to Scotland, 50 years in the biz.
是的 不再是小晚餐了 她继搞大了
Yeah, not so little anymore. She went full on.
她正在把这变成一场他妈的惊喜派对
She's turning it into a fucking surprise party,
瑞亚制♥造♥的洛根马拉松
Rhea-produced Logan-athon.
我会告诉你♥爸♥ 她是个不忠诚的阴险小人
I would tell your dad that she's a traitorous viper
她在你背后捅刀子
and that she stabbed you in the back.
得了吧
Come on.
去向洛根发牢骚吗
Go whining to Logan?
拜托 我得比这更聪明点才行
Come-- I need to be smarter than that.
那是哪位
Who's that?
那是..."他"吗
Is that... "him"?
-什么他 -"什么他"
-Him who? -"Him who?"
看看你
Look at you.
-怎么了 -你在流汗吗
-What? . -Are you sweating?
没有
No.
这是建筑用砂
It's construction sand,
本来应该是沙漠沙才对
and it's supposed to be desert sand.
-我是说 可以搞定这个问题吗 -当然
-I mean, can we fix that? -Sure.
威拉 嘿
Willa. Hey.
-你好 -我只是想祝贺你
-Hi. -I just want to say congrats.
我完全没想到 你知道吗 你...
I didn't realize, but that was, you know?
你是个剧作家
You're a playwright.
-谢谢 嗯... -是啊
-Thank you. Yeah... -Yeah.
我的意思是 我一直告诉你 我是个剧作家
I mean, I've always told you I'm a playwright.
是的 但是 你知道 罗曼 就像...
Yeah, but, you know, Roman's, like...
"写了个剧本"
"written a screenplay."
-谢了 弟弟 -嗯 嗯
-Thanks, bro. -Yeah. Yeah.
这是最糟糕的情况 只会越来越好
This is the worst it'll be. It can only get better.
嗯 好吧
Right, okay.
嘿 那 老康 那个 那个人...
Hey, so, Con, who-- who's, um...
正在和威拉说话的那个小妞是谁
Who's that chick that Willa's talking to right now?
詹妮弗吗 噢 她是他们中的一员
Jennifer? Yeah, she's one of 'em.
她是其中一个怪咖 那些演员...
She's one of the wackjobs, the actors...
不过 是的 她太棒了
but no, yeah, she's fantastic.
她只是拥有这个令人难以置信的天赋...
She's just got this unbelievable gift for...
-伪装的天赋 -她很棒
-pretending. -She was amazing.
你还好吗
You okay?
嘿 我现在沉迷女色 所有的妞都想上
Hey, I'm drowning in pussy and everything's golden.
嗯 这很好 小肯
Well, that's great, Kenny.
-肯 -嗯
-Ken. -Yeah.
你收到瑞亚发来的关于致敬视频的邮件了吗
Did you get this email from Rhea about the tribute videos?
你知道她正在...
Yeah, and you know that she's--
她正在和悉德和莱尔德共进午餐 对吗
she's lunching Sid and Laird, right?
我的意思是...
I mean...
小西 听着 情况一直在变化...
Shiv, look. It's all changing all the time--
-好的 所以 就像 你已经退出游戏... -所以 没什么大不了的
- Okay. So, you're like-- you're out of the game... -So, like, no big deal.
...你只是在贮藏小扁豆...
...and you're just stockpiling lentils and--
-囤积抗生素吗 -不 我不是这个意思
-and hoarding antibiotics? -No, that's not what I'm saying.
我只是说 一切都很好 懂吗
I'm just saying it's all good, you know?
就像太阳底下没什么新鲜事
It's like there's nothing new under the sun.
不好意思 我先失陪一下
Sorry, will you excuse me for just a moment?
我父亲一直是我心目中最伟大的冠军
My father has always been my greatest champion
和我的英雄
and my hero.
祝贺从业50周年 并一直处于行业巅峰
Congratulations on 50 years at the top of the biz.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
很好 ...你想再试一次吗
Nice....You want to try one more?
为什么
Why?
没什么 刚刚很完美 只是...
No, that was perfect, just...
不知道你是不是 是不是 想再来一次
didn't know if-- if you-- you wanted one more.
如果很完美了 我♥干♥嘛还要再来一次
If it was perfect, why would I want one more?
我只是 我的意思是 嗯...
I just-- I meant, um...
不如我们再来一次...
Why don't we do just one more where...
表现得好像你真的在抒发你的真情实感
maybe you really, like, sell how-- how you're feeling?
嗯 好吧 我们来吧
Yeah. Okay. Let's do it.
好了 第四次
All right. Take four.
怎么了 你这混♥蛋♥
What up, prick licks?
是我啊 傻♥逼♥博士
It's me, Dr. Moron.
我是叮叮当当的嘟嘟虫 有一根老鼠鸡♥巴♥
I'm a ding-dong, doodle-bug dipshit with a tit mouse dick
我爸讨厌你们所有人
and my dad hates all of you.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 再见 怎么样
Fucky-go-bye-bye. How was that?
刚刚这样行吗
Was that good?
真有趣 爸爸居然同意
It's interesting that Dad's agreed
回苏格兰去参加这个致敬晚宴
to go back to Scotland for this dedication dinner.
他过得并不轻松
He didn't have it easy.
他不得不在外面拉屎 对吧
He had to shit outside, right?
有时候 我觉得我永远不会真正了解爸
Sometimes, I think I'll never truly understand Dad
直到我在外面拉屎
until I shit outside.
我很怀疑 蹲在排水沟上面拉屎
I doubt that squatting over a storm drain
就能真正了解他
is going to crack the case on him.
我只是说"我爱你 爸爸" 连续说了十次
I just said, "I love you, Dad," like ten times in a row.
我觉得这是我一辈子说的数量的两倍
I think that doubles my lifetime count.
嘿 你怎么看 罗曼 老爸睡瑞亚这事
Hey, what do you reckon, Rome, Dad boning Rhea?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表