剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
because you never tell me anything.
因为你从不告诉我任何事情
Cave on everything,
全盘让步
get them to at least sign a letter of intent
让他们在丑闻败露之前 至少签署
before the story breaks, it should hold.
一份意向书 应该能熬过签协议
No, Dad, we go for the piece, we scare them into thinking
不 爸 我们正面面对他们 我们吓唬他们
what they have isn't solid,
让他们去顾虑自己的境况岌岌可危
just fuckin' kill, kill, kill.
我们直接他妈的杀 杀 杀
Ken, you're on that.
肯 你来负责
Start sprinkling how fucking unreasonable I am,
开始散布我他妈有多么不讲道理的消息
Gerri, foot down on the deal. LOI if we need,
格丽 加速交易进度 如果有必要就签署正式收♥购♥意向书
they're half pregnant. Let's finish the fucking job
他们已经箭在弦上 我们他妈的在文章发布之前
before this breaks. Sure, but I have to say
完成这笔交易 当然 但我不得不说
just legally... Now.
法律上来说... 现在就办
I need it now.
我现在就要
What money's floating this year?
今年的流动资金有多少
You mean for a white knight?
你是说可以救急的吗
I could see what Roman could scratch up.
我可以让罗曼试试能探到多少资金
Tom? Roman's hungry.
汤姆呢 罗曼更饥渴
All right. Shiv, let's get you out here.
好吧 小西 你到这里来吧
I need your help on the optics. Excuse me?
我在媒体方面需要你帮忙 你说什么
No. I... I am not flying out to Argestes
不 我...我才不以这样的身份
to be the face of this.
来西北风神峰会呢
Then what the fuck are you doing on the phone, Siobhan?
那么你♥他♥妈♥的打电♥话♥干什么 西沃恩
So, welcome everyone,
那 欢迎大家
to the Airbus Cultural and Leadership Walk.
参加空中客车的文化与领导力徒步
We're gathered here today with a commitment
我们今天聚集在这里
to sustainability and stewardship.
承诺可持续发展和管理
So, this place based learning today will focus on
因此 今天这个基于地方的学习将重点关注
creating opportunities for you to gain the...
为你创造机会 获得...
Sh... Tom! Perspective for...
嘘...汤姆 视角...
Sorry, Tom?
对不起 汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Buddy. Problem.
伙计 出问题了
You're not picking up?
你没接电♥话♥
Dude, this is a great group. Sorry.
伙计 这是一个伟大的团体 对不起
You did good.
你做得不错
It's like I've fallen into a barrel of deal tits.
我就像掉进了一桶等着被卖♥♥的山雀里面一样
Yeah. So... So, there's a thing about your talk.
是啊 那...那 关于你的演讲 有一个问题
My talk?
我的演讲
Yes.... When it got circulated,
是的....等你上台演讲的时候
legal and comms wanted you to be aware that
法律部和市场沟通部希望你能够知道
maybe we shouldn't go with "ATN: We're listening."
也许我们不应该用"泛美网络 我们在倾听 "
Okay. I mean, I really do like, "We're listening."
好的 我的意思是 我真的喜欢 "我们在倾听 "
It sounds like... I mean, it sounds like we're listening.
这听起来像...我的意思是 听起来我们真的在倾听
No. Sure, it's just... Yeah.
不 当然 它只是... 是的
It's just, there's apparently, in the EPG
只是 显然 在机顶盒上的
on the set top boxes,
电子节目菜单里
the voice activation mode, it does...
语♥音♥激活模式 就...
Like, there's a gray area in terms of our data collection,
就是说 我们的数据收集方面有一个灰色♥区♥域
so that we are kind of like,
所以 我们有点像是
We actually are listening.
我们其实真的在"倾听"
We're listening?
我们在偷听吗
It's complicated, but... but, yeah.
这很复杂 但是...但是 是的
It seems that we are sometimes,
似乎我们有时候
listening quite aggressively.
倾听地非常积极
We're listening? Yeah.
我们真的在偷听吗 是的
But it's just to, like, maximize the user experience.
但这只是为了最大化用户体验
But if that was to break,
但是 如果这个消息泄露出去
maybe... Fuck!
也许... 我♥操♥
So, yeah.
是的
So, the question is, is it a smart thing for you to be saying,
所以 问题是 由你来说这话是不是明智
"We're listening",
你说"我们在倾听"
when we are indeed listening?
而我们是真的在偷听
Why was I not aware of this?
为什么我不知道这事
Well, it's basically legal, the guy said.
那家伙说 这基本上是合法的
But he didn't wanna put that in an email,
但他不想把这话放在电子邮件里
so... What am I gonna call it now?
所以... 那我现在要怎么说
I don't know. Maybe...
我不知道 也许...
They suggested "we hear you." Is that any better?
他们建议用"我们听到了你的声音 "那样好点吗
We tested this, Greg! God damn!
我们测试过这句 格雷格 该死的
Yeah, I'd love to. Yeah, yeah. Great.
是的 我很乐意 是啊 太棒了
Everything is okay?
一切都好吗
Marcia.
玛西娅
It's possible that some things will come out.
最近可能会爆一些事情出来
Nasty things.
恶心的事情
People will say things about me, about the company.
大家会对我 对公♥司♥说三道四
I might need to know you're with me.
我需要知道你和我在一起
Logan...
洛根...
when I am with someone, I am with them.
当我和某人在一起时 我就是和他在一起
Look at me.
看着我
I know who you are.
我知道你是什么样的人
Rome.
罗曼
You see that guy?
你看到那个人了吗
Asgarov.
阿斯加洛夫
Eduard. Him?
爱德华 他吗
Your dad is intrigued by sounding out big money,
你♥爸♥爸对打探到巨额资本很感兴趣
in the event that the Pierce deal goes under.
如果皮尔斯交易失败的话
Well, it's a done deal though, right?
嗯 这个交易不是已经木已成舟了吗
Yeah, I don't know.
嗯 我也不知道
Could you start a conversation
你能先找他聊聊吗
in case we need an emergency exit?
以免我们需要紧急备用方案
White knight, go private?
救急资金 私有化
With Eduard?
和爱德华谈吗
In his loafers made from the skin of... I don't know,
穿着不知道什么皮做的懒汉鞋...我不知道
what is that? Human rights activists?
那是什么 人♥权♥活动家吗
His dad has a hose attached to the central bank.
他老爸在中♥央♥银行有巨额资金流
He's apparently conceptualising a 300 year investing horizon.
显然 他正在构思一个300年投资期限的概念
So, this is what, make up sex?
那 这算什么 补偿炮吗
This is you grinding yourself against me
这是你向我负荆请罪
and saying sorry for not telling me about Shiv and Dad?
因为没有告诉我关于小西和我爸的事的道歉方式吗
Roman, your dad wanted Tom on this. I said you.
罗曼 你♥爸♥爸想让汤姆去办这事 我推荐了你
Come on, please.
好了 拜托
I don't know what the world is gonna look like in 36 hours.
我不知道36小时后情况会变成什么样子
Just... Just do what you can.
只是...尽你所能
I don't know if it's wise for us to be seen talking.
我不知道被别人看见我们说话是不是明智
I can take a bit of tittle tattle.
我也可以拉拉家常的
Well, you're an old rhino.
嗯 你是一只老犀牛
I'm just a flighty, little sparrow.
我只是一只轻浮的小麻雀
We'd like to ink it here tomorrow.
我们想明天在这里签约
Sure... I mean,
当然...我的意思是
we appreciate the need for expediency from your end.
我明白你这边需要权宜之计
From what I understand, we're still some distance apart.
据我所知 我们离最终敲定还有一段距离
The break fee?
分手费吗
Tell your crowd if they push, we'll cave.
告诉你们的人 如果他们施压 我们会让步的
Undermining your own position?
削弱你自己的地位吗
Could you sue yourself?
你能起诉自己吗
Listen, Rhea.
听着 瑞亚
Can you persuade her that if she doesn't sign here tomorrow,
你能不能说服她 如果她明天不在这里签约
we might walk?
我们可能会放弃交易
Later....
晚点....
I hear the culture hike's the hot ticket.
我听说文化徒步是热门项目
But I'm not sure you're crazy about either one of those things.
但我不确定你对文化或徒步有任何兴趣
For tomorrow? So, 11:00 AM,
为了明天的事 那 上午11点
we've got Thomas Fisher doing "Qualities of Inequality".
我们有托马斯·费舍尔的"不平等的品质"
What difference... Right.
有什么不同... 对
Look who it is.
看看是谁来了啊
Daddy's boy.
爸爸的乖宝宝
I hear your staff are all killing themselves now.
我听说你们的员工现在都在自杀
Yeah, at the thought that you could be their boss.
是的 因为他们考虑到你可能会做他们的老板
Which you never will be.
而你永远也做不成
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表