剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
-老莫 -你丈夫呀
- Mo? - Your husband?
我们很抱歉
We're so sorry.
他的名字不是老莫
His name's not Mo.
-什么 你叫他老莫 -他的名字叫莱斯特
-What? You call him Mo. -His name's Lester.
好吧 为什么每个人都叫他老莫
Okay, so why does everyone call him Mo?
-他的真名是莱斯特 -那是...
- His real name is Lester. - It was...
我想我有段时间没想过这个了
I guess I haven't thought about it for a while,
但这有点儿开玩笑
but it was kind of a joke.
-比如呢 -莫-莱斯特[molester: 性骚扰者]
-Like what? -Mo-Lester.
我觉得这个笑话很不好
I guess it wasn't a very nice joke.
-那他是吗 -天啦 不
- And was he one? - God, no.
只是 你知道...
Just, you know...
就像 瞎扯淡先生 放狗屁叔叔 这样的玩笑
Old Mr. Fiddlesticks, Uncle Meathands.
懂了
Right.
爸爸不让我们和他一起去游泳池
Dad wouldn't let us in the pool with him.
但是 你知道 那一代人...
But, you know, the guys of that generation...
那是一个不同的时代
It was a different time.
好了
Okay.
让我们在这个愚蠢的错误结束时搞定一个捐献人吧
Let's get a donor on the end of this boner.
我觉得政♥治♥行动委员会要攻击我了
I feel a PAC attack coming on.
这就像古老的爱情隧♥道♥ 但更加时髦
It's like the old tunnel of love, but much hipper.
-你穿过它... -瞎几把扯
-And you travel through it in... -Bullshit.
-...坐着形状像阴♥道♥的独木舟 -我们的点子秒杀他们的点子
-...canoes shaped like vaginas. -Our idea shits on their idea.
谢谢
Thank you.
不要他妈的拍手
Don't fucking clap.
好了 谁是下一个
Okay. Who's next?
他妈的 好了 行 不要搞砸了
Fuck. Okay. All right. Don't fuck this up.
不要搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
-那 我们打算做的是... -罗伊先生
- So what we tried to do is... - Mr. Roy?
...创造一个以成年人为中心的景点
...create an adult-focused attraction.
-好的 所以它被称为... -罗伊先生
- Okay, so it's called... - Mr. Roy,
以防您手♥机♥上收到新闻提示
just in case you get a news alert on your phone,
泛美网络发生了一起事故
there has been an incident at ATN.
-我爸爸好吗 -有人暗示
-My dad okay? -It's been suggested
这可能是针对家族的联合攻击
it could be a concerted attack against the family.
您想让我们带您到一个更安全的地方吗
Do you want us to take you to a more secure location?
是的 我当然想了 快他妈带我离开这里
Yeah, of course I want that. Get me the fuck out of here.
走这边
This way.
非常混乱
There's a lot of confusion.
我们的记者目前被锁在大楼外面
We have reporters currently locked outside of the building.
我现在在控制室里面说话
I'm talking from inside the control room.
情况很不好 格雷格
This is not good, Greg.
他们只是想让我看起来像个胆小鬼
They're just trying to make me look like a coward.
我他妈躲在壁橱里
Hiding in the fucking closet
而她在枪林弹雨中跳着霹雳舞
while she's out there breakdancing through gunfire.
你跑得很快
You ran pretty quick.
你♥他♥妈♥也跑得很快
You ran pretty fucking quick, too.
我只是跟在你身后
I was just behind you.
每个人都在奔逃
Everybody was running.
这里的生命处于危险之中
Lives here are at risk.
但我们泛美网络不会被吓倒 我们决心实现...
But we at ATN will not be cowed. We're determined to fulfil...
看来没人受伤 枪手是一个人
Nobody hurt, it seems. One person.
听着 私下说一句 我认为我们安全了
Look, off the record, I think we're in the clear.
我们只需要再在这里坚持一会就可以了
We just need to hang out for a little while longer.
-等待确认 -好的
-Wait for confirmation. -Okay.
他妈的
Fuck.
闭嘴
Shut up.
汤姆 你觉得...你觉得现在聊聊时机合适吗
Tom? Do you think-- Do you think right now might be a good time for a little chat?
是吗 什么事 格雷格
Yeah? What, Greg?
我最近想了很多 而且
I've just been thinking a lot recently, and,
你知道...嗯 我不知道...
you know-- Yeah, I don't know....
我在这里的一个巨人的阴影之下
I'm in the shadow of a giant here.
也就是你
AKA you.
而且 你知道 如果我想成长
And, you know, like, do I wanna
我是不是需要一点阳光的照射呢
maybe catch some sunlight if I'm gonna grow?
比如 我可不可以抓住...抓住一个机会
Like, would it be okay for me to maybe take-- take a chance,
换到另一个部门去工作呢
and go to another department?
什么 我...我正在这里埋头苦干呢
What? I'm-- I'm digging in here.
是的 你是 我只是想知道
Yeah, you are. And I'm just wondering, like,
如果我去和其他人一起工作一下下
would it be maybe interesting for both of us
这对我们两个人来说可能都很有意思
if I go work with somebody else for a little bit?
抱歉
Sorry.
你...你是想和我分道扬镳吗 格雷格
Are you-- Are you attempting to break up with me, Greg?
这...这只是...
It's-- It's just--
伙计 泛美网络 人肉家具 还有...
Dude, ATN, human furniture, like...
口头攻击 身体羞辱
Verbal assaults, physical humiliations,
纳粹的事 枪手...
Nazi stuff, shooters...
我只是不喜欢这样...我只是...
I just don't love it like I-- I just--
我真的不喜欢这样 我想去探险
I don't really love it, and I wanna go explore.
然后我...我可以再回来
And then I-- And I can come back.
你懂吧
You know?
这可以就像是...就像是一个商业方面的开放关系
It could be like-- like a business open relationship.
这个感觉...
This is not a good...
不太好 格雷格 你给我的感觉不太好 你知道吗
feeling, Greg, that you're making me have, you know?
你能停止嘎吱嘎吱吗
Can you stop crunching?
当然 是的 对不起
Sure. Yeah. I'm sorry.
是的 我感觉...
Yeah, I'm feeling...
什么
What?
我只是...我觉得有点...你知道吗
I just-- I feel a little bit-- You know?
我知道 我知道 这只是一个想法
I know, I know. It's just an idea.
他妈的
Fuck.
-他妈的 -是啊
-Fuck. -Yeah.
他妈的
Fuck.
好了 汤姆 汤姆 汤姆
Okay, Tom? Tom. Tom.
-我们没事 我们没事 -我们没事了吗
-We're good. We're good. -We're good?
我们没事吗
We're good?
我他妈一点也不觉得没事 格雷格
It doesn't feel fucking good, Greg!
我们先...我们能...
Let's just-- Can we--
我不会让你这样对我的
I will not let you do this to me!
我不会放弃属于我的东西
I will not let go of what is mine!
什么...什么...什么...我做了什么啊
What-- What-- What-- What am I doing?!
别再往我身上扔了
Stop pelting me!
-他妈的 他妈的 -我...住手...住手...警卫
- Fuck! Fuck! - I was-- Stop-- Stop! Security!
-伙计们 -不 你退后 你给我退后
-Guys! -No, you back off! You back off!
这是管理层的事务
This is executive level business!
-好吗 不许动 -住手 汤姆 我们是朋友
-Okay? No! -Stop, Tom! We're friends!
你是我最好的朋友之一
You're one of my best friends!
你还好吗 儿子 当时你在哪里
Are you okay, son? Where were you?
嗯 我很好 爸爸 我没事
Yeah. I'm fine, Dad. I was fine.
看起来只有一个枪手
It looks like there was only one.
一个员工 泛美网络的栏目制片人
An employee. ATN segment producer.
-怎么 他突然暴怒了吗 -是自杀
-What, he went postal? -It was a suicide.
他在自己的办公桌前开枪自杀了
He shot himself at his desk.
科林 我需要多一点时间...
Colin, I need a little more time...
你还好吗
You okay?
各位 不好意思
Sorry everyone.
只需要再耽误大家20分钟
Just gonna need to keep you here another 20
我们再清查第三遍
while we sweep the third.
瑞亚 我们调回泛美网络的新闻频道 可以吗
Rhea, it's okay if we go back to ATN?
谢谢 可以的
Thanks, yeah.
...几分钟之内 他们现在正围绕着
...within minutes. They are now surrounding
这座建筑 在这里吸引观众
this building, and to catch our viewers up here
大约十分钟前 泛美网络的办公室里
about ten minutes ago, at least one shot was fired
至少响起了一声枪响 并伴随着尖叫声
inside the ATN offices, along with screams.
你还好吗
You doin' okay?
还好
Well.
我发现越来越难以向大家解释 为什么我要
I'm finding it increasingly difficult to explain to people
取消我的行程 还有 我现在人在哪里
why I'm canceling and where I am.
你今天下午在这里和我爸爸会面
And you were here having a meeting with my dad
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表