剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
I think we got chiseled.
收入预测越来越低
Revenue projections down and down.
我想我们搞砸了
I think we got screwed.
我也这么认为 砸得稀巴烂了 肯 烂大了
Yeah, me too. Massive fuck-up, Ken. Huge.
不可饶恕
Unforgivable.
对 我希望今天就把我们的回应发出去
Right, I want the response out today.
沃尔特也要解决好
I need Vaulter fixed.
行吗
All right?
这样我在投资者会议上才他妈的有话说
So I have something to say in my fucking investor meetings.
-快去 -好 我吗
- Go. - Okay. Me?
你们俩都去 谁解决了...
Both of you. One who fixes it...
奖个饼干
gets a cookie.
包在我身上 爸爸
You got it. Sure thing, Dad.
我... 我只想说谢谢你 嗯...
I... I just wanted to say thank you for, um...
为我们关闭公园的营业
closing down the park for us.
苏菲...
Sophie...
她过了一个很愉快的生日 她见到了雪乔...
she's having a great birthday. She got to meet Snow Joe and...
所以 谢谢你
So thank you.
看看你 破碎的机器人
Look at you, broken robot.
甚至连自己的孩子都不能拥抱
Can't even hug your own kids.
对 我看到了 怪胎
Yeah, I saw that, you freak.
小可爱
Pinkie.
开心吗
Happy?
是啊 厉害
Yeah. Smart.
你需要什么就告诉我
Uh, let me know if you need anything.
再见 玛丽莲
Bye, Marilyn.
再见 蒙代尔
Bye, Mondale.
你知道吗 我不在乎
You know what? I don't care.
这面空墙
This empty wall.
这里 我不在乎它是否丑得令人难以置信
Here. I don't care if it's incredibly gauche,
但是 这上面我们能不能不要只挂一幅
but can we not just have a big, beautiful portrait of us
漂亮的大肖像
up there?
-小西 -嗯
- Shiv. - Mm?
萨♥达♥姆♥喜欢挂个人肖像画]
-太萨♥达♥姆♥了吗 -嗯
- Too Saddam? - Mm.
-太阿萨德了吗[同上] -嗯
- Too Assady? - Mm.
好吧
Okay.
-你好吗 -我好吗 我很好
- You good? - Am I good? I am great!
我很好 我很好 我睡得很好 呃...
I am great. I'm good. I slept well and, uh...
嗯 你知道我们的那件事吗 呃...
Yeah, you know your thing about us? Uh...
我想我已经在实际考虑了...
I think I've contextualized it...
-现在还是虚幻的 -不 不 不 当然
- It's not really a thing. - No, no, no, sure.
我只是觉得 "好的 你知道吗
I just feel like, "Okay, you know,
如果我是国王而你是女王
if I'm the king and you're the queen,
也许 干♥死♥那个...
maybe it's fine to...
奇怪的农民也不错"
fuck the odd peasant."
-对 是啊 -因为... 因为...
- Right. Yeah. - Because... Because...
大局来看 我们的计划步入正轨了
Big picture: our plan is right on track.
-你懂吗 -嗯
- You know? - Uh-huh.
而且你... 你见过吉尔的民调数据了 对吗
And you've... you've seen Gil's numbers, right?
而且... 截至今天 我正好在泛美网络科技就职
And... And as of today, I'm right in at ATN.
你知道 野兽的肚子里[核心层]
You know, belly of the beast.
所以...
So...
-嘿 -怎么了
- Hey. - Yeah?
想来一发吗 就现在
You wanna bang? Right now?
厚脸皮的早餐炮
Cheeky little breakfast bang.
-哦... 我... -想吗
- Oh... I'm... - Wanna?
我现在没这层心思...
I'm just such in a different mental place...
-好的 -...不像你
- Okay. - ... than you right now.
没事 没关系
No, sure.
我只是觉得自己非常强大
I just feel so incredibly potent.
-嗯 -你懂吗
- Mm. - You know?
我觉得是因为这套新房♥子
I think it's the new place.
-是的 -你知道吗
- Yeah. - You know?
-我感觉像神一样 充满了欲望 -哦
- I feel God-like and horny. - Oof!
对我来说 每个人看起来都像小矮人
Everybody looks, like, two feet tall to me.
嗯 你知道吗 也许...
Well, you know what? Maybe...
也许我们今晚应该早点摆脱公事
Maybe we should split from the thing early
你懂的 我们可以...
tonight and, you know, we can...
-聊聊 然后... -嗯嗯
- talk, and... - Mm-hmm.
-...想"干"嘛干嘛 -好的
- ... everything. - Okay!
好的 我最喜欢这样了 谈战略加打炮
Okay! My fave. Strategy and a fuck.
-好的 再见 -祝你今天顺利
- Okay, bye. - Have a good one.
再见 宝贝
Bye, honey.
非常酷 你知道吗 他们楼上有自己的蜂箱
So cool. You know they have their own beehive upstairs?
干什么用 那是他妈的商业模式吗
What is that? Is that, like, the fucking business model?
冲突色情和潮人宝贝
Conflict porn and hipster honey.
切
Oh, shh.
假记者们在假装工作呢
The pretend journalists are pretend working.
好了 罗曼 冷静吧
All right, Rome, just cool it.
好好走 慢慢走 行吗
Let's move nice and slow here. Yeah?
-嗯嗯 -步子小一点 正常点
- Mm-hmm. - Just keep it small and general.
我们可不想吓到他
We don't wanna spook him.
好的 听你的 你说了算
Yeah, okay. You got it. You are in charge.
我跟着你的领导 混♥蛋♥
I follow your lead, fucker.
劳瑞·易 纽约之王
Larry Yee, King of New York!
搞什么呢
What the fuck?
感谢你抽空 我知道事出紧急
Thanks for making space, man. I know it was last minute.
老兄 随时欢迎
Ah, dude. Anytime.
嘿 劳伦斯
Hey, Lawrence.
我听说你被禁锢在城♥堡♥里了
I heard you were drying out in a Schloss,
和家庭妇女们一起做恶心的瑜伽呢
doing shitty yoga with hausfrau?
对 对
Right. right.
不
Nope.
他回来了 他卷土重来了 就像是得到了假释
He is back. He is back, like a pedo on parole.
是的 伙计 我们只是来聊聊
Yeah, man, we're just here for a catch-up.
你懂的 超级随意 脚可以放在桌子上 想怎么随便就怎么来
You know? Super casual, feet on the table, whatever the fuck.
只要... 只要能帮你摆脱困境就行
Just, uh, just help you out.
显然 我总是很高兴
O... Obviously, I'm always pleased
听取你的见解
to get your insights,
但是 我应该和哪一位谈
but, like, who am I talking to?
两位联合...
Co...
首席运营官
COOs.
你们俩谁说了算
Who's in charge here?
我弟弟和我有共同的责任
My brother and I have a joint responsibility.
你懂的 我们分担责任
You know, we're sharing duties,
但是我们在行事方面是一致的 对吧 罗曼
but we're on the same page operationally. Right, Rome?
我他妈的不知道他在说什么
I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.
只是 呃
There's just, uh,
现在氛围很是剑拔弩张
a lot of, uh, crackle in the air right now.
代理权争夺带来的外部压力
External pressures with the proxy battle,
-整个... -是的
- that whole... - Yeah.
所以你是在拆除你埋下的炸♥弹♥
So you're defusing the bomb you planted.
是的 很确切 看到没 他明白了 他明白
Yes, precisely. See, he gets it. He sees.
我们只是来这里进行常规检查
We're just here for a routine health check.
就这些
That's all this is.
是谁做的决定
Where's this coming from?
-我们做的决定 -我爸做的决定
- It's coming from us. - It's coming from Dad.
不 我们为什么要围着这个话题
No. What, why are we dancing around this?
我爸做的决定 老爸对你不放心
It's coming from Dad. Dad's worried about you.
好的
Okay.
拜托 你也知道他是怎样的人
I mean, come on, you know how he is.
他跟不上时代 他在菲律宾还有一家工厂
He doesn't get it. He still has a plant out in the Philippines
在制♥造♥施乐的复印机呢
manufacturing Xerox machines.
但是他真♥他♥妈♥的精明
But he's fucking shrewd.
而且 现在...
And, right now...
现在 他的独眼巨人的巨眼
right now, his giant cyclops eye
正朝着这个方向看 他对这里的感觉就像
is looking in this direction, and he's feeling like
也许他买♥♥了一大堆垃圾
maybe he bought a giant pile of bullshit.
所以我现在来这里
So now here I am
尽可能以最礼貌的方式询问
to enquire in the politest terms possible
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表