剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
他妈的是怎么回事
what the fuck is going on.
我爸认为你可能耍了他
Dad thinks maybe you fucked him.
你收♥购♥我们时 我们的经营很稳固
Our numbers were solid when you bought us,
现在也很稳固
and they're solid now.
伙计 真的 这不是针对你
Dude, really, don't take it personally.
爸爸认为每个人都在耍他
Dad thinks everyone's fucking him.
我知道你诚实可靠
I know you're on the level.
帮我让他看清楚这一点吧
Help me make him see that.
你需要什么
What do you need?
我需要数据记录 我需要绩效指标
I need metrics, I need KPIs,
而且 我还需要一间办公室
and, uh, I need an office.
我也是 我也需要一间办公室
Me too, I need an office as well.
和他的分开 更好
Separate from his. Nicer.
开始了 我和皮奇竞争
It's on, me versus the Peach.
好的 我要...
Okay, I'm gonna s...
我要用我的大香肠甩她一脸
I'm gonna swing the old meat mallet.
我一上位就要碾压她
I'm gonna sit on her right out of the box.
所以 我可能会需要
Okay, so I could be calling
一点点沙袋[出气筒]
for a little bit of the old punch-bagging,
好吗 哥们
okay, buddy?
-嗯 -准备好玩沙包了吗
- Uh-huh. - Ready to play the bag?
-是的... 是的 是的 给我吧 -好的
- Y... Yeah, yeah. Give it to me. - Okay.
怎么了
What?
怎么了 格雷格
What is it, Greg?
在泛美网络科技上班 你知道吗 它有点像是
Being in at ATN, you know, it's kinda like
我不想做的事情之一
the one thing I didn't wanna do.
哦 好的 所以呢...
Oh, okay. So, what...
我应该把你留在公园部门消沉吗
Should I have left you at Parks to sink?
这...
I mean, it's...
这可是泛美网络科技啊 伙计 这是他妈的新闻
it's ATN, man. It's the fuckin' news.
-我知道 -这是洛根的G点
- I know. - It's Logan's G-spot.
我可以整夜指奸他
I can finger-bang him all night long.
我是最直接的下属 直接向他汇报 怎么了
I'm a direct direct report. What?
当然 只是...
Sure, just...
泛美网络科技
ATN?
这里...有点...
It's... It's like...
-有点违背我的原则 -你有原则
- kind of against my principles. - Your principles?
格雷格 别混♥蛋♥了 你哪有什么原则
Greg, don't be an asshole. You don't have principles.
兄弟 泛美网络科技是一种非常有毒的文化元素
Dude, ATN is a very toxic element in the culture.
你认真的吗 好吧 说一个你遵守的原则
Oh, seriously? Okay, name me one principle that you have.
我不知道 比如 我反对种族主义
I don't know, like, I'm against racism.
废话 我也反对种族主义 每个人都反对种族主义
Bullshit. I'm against racism. Everybody's against racism.
还有什么
What else?
-比如 不说谎 -滚开
- Like, don't lie. - Fuck off.
-比如 如果你搞新闻 你... -滚开
- Like, if you're the news, you... - Fuck off!
-那是你的原则吗 -是啊 老兄
- That's your principle? - Yeah, dude.
格雷格 这早就不是他妈的查尔斯·狄更斯的旧世界了 好吗
Greg, this is not fucking Charles Dickens world, okay?
我们不会再四处谈论原则
You don't go around talking about principles.
我们都在努力做正确的事
We're all trying to do the right thing,
我们当然是
of course we are.
得了吧 伙计
But come on, man!
你♥他♥妈♥成熟点
Man the fuck up!
好吧 我成熟了 伙计
Okay, I am manned, man.
悉德来了
Here comes Cyd.
嘿 悉德 大名鼎鼎的皮奇
Hey, Cyd! The Peach!
传奇人物啊
The legend!
哦 汤姆
Oh, Tom!
-汤姆 -嘿
- Tom! - Hey!
你能加入真好
It's great to have you aboard.
我知道这会是
I know that this is gonna be
真正富有成效的合作
a really productive collaboration.
我只是希望
I just hope
我们之间... 模糊的界线
that there's no... weirdness
不要发生什么怪事 好吗
with our fuzzy boundaries, right?
你在开玩笑吗 如果你... 如果你想走更快
Are you kidding? If you... If you wanna go fast,
那就自己走 如果你想走得更远 那就一起走
go alone. If you wanna go far, go together.
-对吧 -没错
- Right? - Exactly.
是啊
Yeah.
-来见见团队吧 -真了不起
- Come meet the team. - Amazing!
你想带队吗
You wanna lead in there?
才不想呢
Oh, fuck no.
-你来带 汤米 -好的
- You lead, Tommy. - Okay.
你介意我来个开门红吗
You mind if I big-ball the first one?
来嘛 自掘坟墓哟 伙计
Do it! Your funeral, buddy.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
他有没有瞟一眼我的草稿
So did he actually even see my draft?
呃...没有
Uh... no.
最后 我只是想到 凯莉和我的草稿
In the end, I just thought the draft Kelly and I did
更有 养分
had more, uh, goodness.
比如呢...
As in... ?
比如我们的稿子有良好的品质
As in it had the quality of being good
而不是卑鄙的品质
rather than the attributes of being shitty.
嗯 多表扬凯莉 顺便告诉你
Um, just also re Kelly, little sidebar.
你能别告诉别人我们的事吗
Can you not tell people about us?
哦 根本没有"我们"
Oh, but there is no us.
对 我们曾经在一起过 而且问题是
Right. but there was an us, and the problem is,
我的妻子不知道这事
my wife doesn't know about it.
哦 我丈夫绝对知道这事
Oh, but my husband absolutely does know about it,
所以我猜 那是 那是你自己的问题
so I guess that's, what, it's your problem?
我们有过外遇
We had the affair.
我们没有商量过
We didn't have the conversation
要不要告诉别人我们外遇这事
about telling people we had the affair.
对不起 内特 你想和我开个电♥话♥会议
I'm sorry, Nate, did you want a conference call
讨论怎么告诉你妻子我们干过吗
to discuss how to tell your wife we fucked?
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
伟大的事件 伟大的事件
Great event. Great event.
谢谢大家 非常感谢
Thank you, everyone, so much.
还有民♥意♥调查
And the polling!
天哪 没有人会因此忘乎所以
My God! I mean, nobody's getting carried away,
只是一组数字而已
just one set of numbers,
只是一组相当大的数字 对吧
one pretty big set of numbers. Right?
对 谢谢大家 谢谢你们证明了自己的信仰
Right, so thank you. And testament to your faith.
谢谢 请你们
Thank you. Please,
尽情享用这些...
indulge yourselves in some, uh,
面筋和融化的奶酪 有何不可呢
gluten and melted cheese. Why not?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
嘿 呃 电♥话♥怎么样
Hey, uh, how was the call?
很好 他们可喜欢我了
Great. They're eating out of my ass crack.
还让我周末用他妈的喷气飞机
Offered me use of the fucking jet on the weekend.
呃 是的 我的意思是 法律部门不可靠
Uh, yeah, I mean, the legals are wonky
新闻媒体很糟糕 但是 尽管去吧
and the optics are shitty, but go ahead.
听着
Look.
你不会直接拒绝波音飞机这样的礼物
You don't look a gift Boeing in the teeth.
对吧 对吧
Right? Right?
-不会 -我会精神百倍
- No. - I'll be so much fresher.
请允许我们失陪一下 我要...
Excuse us for a second. I just wanna...
女士 听着
Ma'am, listen.
征途漫漫 所有的这一切
Long road to travel and all of that,
目标都是为了入主白宫
but the compass points to Pennsylvania Avenue.
我必须开始考虑会面
I have to start thinking about appointments.
我在考虑见白宫幕僚长
I'm thinking about Chief of Staff.
是啊
Yeah.
你能想象到 当他们看到
I mean, can you imagine the look of fear
你出现在他们身边的时候 眼睛里的恐惧表情吗
in their eyes when they see you coming at them?
那些肥胖的混♥蛋♥白人老头
Those corpulent old white fucks.
这个奖励如何
How's that for a carrot?
这里就是我们制♥造♥辩论议题的地方
So that's where we shape the debate.
哦 很酷嘛
Ooh, cool shit.
我喜欢辩论不断变形的方式
And I love the way the debate keeps on getting shaped
就像燃烧的十字架
like a burning cross.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表