剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
汤姆 是关于韦斯达 他把公♥司♥给我了
Tom, it's Waystar. He offered it to me.
做接♥班♥人
To be next.
我以为 这是我们希望
I thought that it was something that we wanted
由我来得到的东西
for me, to have it.
我只是计划的一个修改
Me is just a modification of the plan.
这是...相当大的一个修改
That's q... quite a big modification.
你活在阳春白雪的泡沫里 而且 你和汤姆
You live in a kind of a bubble and your connections
和泛美网络科技的关系 让你分心了
to Tom, ATN, are a distraction.
你知道吗 我不干了
Well you know what, I'm out.
我也需要在城里找个落脚点 因为我还在申请
I needed a place in the city because I'm still applying
美国总统这份工作
for the job of president of the United States.
从来没有做过任何事 从没做过
Never done nothing, never,
到现在要做世界上最重要的工作
to most important job in the world?
你怎么看待皮尔斯
What do you think about Pierce?
收♥购♥吗 皮尔斯公♥司♥
Buying? PGM?
我认为那不切实际
Think that's chasing the white whale.
开除大半个董事会 真的明智吗
Is it wise to fire the board?
别他妈不服输
Take it like a fucking man.
你想搞死我 结果弄巧成拙
You tried to kill me, but you failed.
我们需要在两天之后的投资人会议之前
We need a way forward on the Vaulter problem ahead
找到解决沃尔特公♥司♥的办法
of investor meetings in two days' time.
而且不符合我们的核心 你知道的 价值观
Doesn't fit with our core, you know, values.
所以现在我在想 直接关掉这个操蛋的公♥司♥得了
So now I'm thinking, we just shutter the fucker.
那样会让我们看起来很虚弱
I mean, it makes us look weak.
不 这会让我们看起来很无情
No, it makes us look ruthless.
你弟弟说得对 拆分吧
Your brother's right. Gut it.
恐怕我必须通知你们 你们都被解雇了
I'm afraid I have to inform you, you're all fired.
我们已经在七楼全面投入运营了
We're already fully operation on seven.
为什么
Why?
因为我爸让我这么干的
Because my dad told me to.
你做得很好 儿子
You did good, son.
请自便
Make yourself at home.
显然 写传记这事 让人望而生畏
Obviously, this is daunting, writing a biography.
对洛根·罗伊这样的人进行严肃研究 我...
A serious study of a man like Logan Roy, I...
非常感谢你同意与我见面
Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me.
当然 但是 先说清楚 这不是会面
Sure. But just to be clear, this isn't a meeting.
这只是预见面 看看我是否愿意正式会面
This is a precursor to see if I might be willing to meet.
当然 你非常清楚自己的担忧
Absolutely. You were very clear about your concerns.
因为和你正式会面将是一大步
Because actually meeting you would be a big step.
我是一个时间紧迫的高管
I'm a time-pressed executive,
所以 在我们讨论伦理问题之前
so before we even get to the ethical considerations,
我得先看看能不能挤出我的日程
can I eke out time in my calendar?
当然
Of course.
另一方面 我...
On the other hand, I...
请不要认为我过于自我膨胀了
don't think it's too self-aggrandizing
我希望能传授一些智慧
to hope I might have some wisdom to impart.
没有比现在更好的时机了
There's no time like the present,
-对吧 - 这需要谨慎
- right? - It would need to be discreet.
我不想让我的叔公生气 因为他可能会...
I don't wanna make my uncle mad, because he can be...
好吧 他可能会很可怕 报复 偏执...
Well, he can be scary, vindictive, paranoid...
-嗯 -...暴♥力♥...
- Yeah. - ...violent...
可怕 报复...
Scary, vindictive...
等等 对不起...
Wait, I'm sorry....
不 不 不 这些都没... 我没有说这些话
No, no, no. None of this... I'm not actually saying that.
还没正式说
Yet.
你希望这次会面仅供参考吗
Would you like this meeting to be on background?
但这次不是...
But this isn't...
你不能透露我说了什么
You can't say I said anything.
但你确实说了
But you did.
听着 格雷格 如果你希望匿名
Look, Greg, if you want this to be anonymous,
你必须从一开始就声明
you have to say that from the outset.
你不能追溯回去
You can't do that retroactively.
但是不 因为这次不是会面
But no, because this isn't a meeting.
-这... 你不能... -听着...
- This... You can't... - Look...
-这样不公平 这不公平的 -格雷格
- That's not fair. That's unfair. - Greg,
我正在写这本传记
I am writing this biography.
我将介绍洛根·罗伊的生活和工作
I am going to cover Logan Roy's life and work.
我真的毫不怀疑
And I really have no doubt
你有一堆会议要开
that you have been to a bunch of meetings,
而且你做了很多事情
and you have done a bunch of things.
所以 我的问题是
So, my question is:
你想要表达自己的观点
Do you want to present your side,
还是说 你乐于让别人告诉你他们的观点
or are you happy for everyone else to tell their version?
好的 我得思考一下 我需要... 我要走了
Okay, I need to think. I need... I'm gonna go,
我... 我... 但是我怎么离开...我长什么样
I... I'm... But this leaving... How I look,
以及我如何起床 所有的一切 都不能公开 好吗
and how I'm getting up and everything, is off the record, okay?
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
那 你还是很僵硬
So you're still getting the stiffness?
脖子和肩膀 胸口还是在痛 我听说了
Neck and shoulders. Chest pains, too, I heard.
痛 一阵痛
Pain. One pain.
那是因为你让我做了那么多该死的运动
That's 'cause you've got me working out so fuckin' much.
我他妈跟约翰尼·韦斯穆勒一样黑练[奥♥运♥游泳冠军]
I'm Johnny fuckin' Weissmuller here.
我们给你的药物 嗯 你要让我知道
And the meds we've got you on, well, you let me know
如果你出现任何焦虑 偏执
if you suffer from any anxiety, paranoia,
-刺♥激♥... -滚开
- irritation... - Fuck off.
他们试图摧毁我一生的工作
They're trying to destroy my life's work.
玛丽亚刚刚打电♥话♥说老莫的事
Maria just called about Mo.
她想知道 你想不想去临终关怀医院探访
She was wondering if you'd like to go to the hospice.
好的 我会告诉他们的
I'll let them know, yes.
我应该安排一次探访吗
Should I schedule a visit?
她说他可能只能活一两个星期了
She says he's probably only got a matter of a week or two.
不 一两个星期后再提醒我
Nah, remind me in a week or two.
还有 小西来电♥话♥了
And Shiv's on the line.
等代理权的会议开完了我再联络她
I'll do her after the proxy meet.
暂时安排到半夜
Pencil it for midnight.
我可以建议您休息一下吗
Can I suggest you look for some downtime?
今年的公♥司♥年会 你能不参与吗
Could you sit out the corporate retreat this year?
我缺席 让他们自己开会吗
Let them do the meet without me?
虽然偷腥的猫离开了 但我觉得还是不能这么干
While the cat's away, I don't fuckin' think so.
那...
So...
我们情况怎么样
how we looking?
我代表你攻城掠地
I've burned villages and overthrown governments
串谋私通
on your behalf,
我相信 只要报价合适
and I believe with the right offer,
表达正确 我们就"有机会"
correctly couched, we could be at a "maybe".
才"有机会"啊
Maybe?
怎么样
So?
休息五分钟就重新开始
Just taking five to regroup.
我现在集结了三家银行 50名律师
I've got three banks, 50 lawyers,
两个公♥关♥机构
two PR agencies,
远期市场专家
DF Kings,
和一群私♥家♥侦♥探♥试图打这场收♥购♥之战
and an army of private dicks trying to fight this takeover,
不过 花五分钟吃我的糕点 有何不可呢
but take five to eat my pastries, why don't ya?
我们实际上陷入了僵局...
We were actually at, something of an impasse...
对于我们现在真正需要的到底是不是
There were some doubts as to whether, you know,
一次收♥购♥ 有些人对此有疑虑
an acquisition is really what we need right now.
正是
It is.
越大的收♥购♥越好
The bigger the better.
我志在必得
And I have it.
我们要收♥购♥PGM公♥司♥
We're going for PGM.
买♥♥下皮尔斯
Pierce.
好吧 再试一次 很...很好
Okay. Again. G... Great.
-这想法太棒了 -很好很棒
- That's chunky. - Nice and chunky.
我们利用杠杆资金 吃掉皮尔斯
We leverage up and eat Pierce,
这样 对于桑迪和斯图威来说 我们就太大了 他们吃不下
we're too big for Sandy and Stewy to come for.
他们会他妈的噎死
They'd fucking choke.
这招有可能很绝
Could be a great move.
这是个有趣的挑战
It's an, interesting challenge,
因为上一次我们尝试收♥购♥时 他们的代理人
because last time we tried it, their surrogates
称我们为"文化破坏者"
called us "cultural vandals",
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表