剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
真高兴你能来
It's lovely to have you.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
请问你喝点什么
Now, can I get you something to drink?
水就好 谢谢
Just some water, thanks.
景色真美
Quite a view.
自♥由♥女神
Lady Liberty.
那 会议议程只是为了解决 你知道的
So, the agenda of the meeting is just to sort of, you know,
看看我们如何才能更好地合作
check in on how we can all better work together
保护身处恶劣环境中的记者
to protect journalists in hostile environments,
-以及其他任何领域的... -是的 是的
- and any other areas-- - Yeah, yeah,
谢谢你的封面故事[掩人耳目的说法]
thank you for the cover story
但我们没必要来这套了
but we don't need to bother with all that.
我们知道你又对收♥购♥感兴趣了
We know you're interested in an acquisition again,
而且 我带来了一条消息
and, I have a message.
是的
Yeah.
这条消息将代表皮尔斯家族
The message would be, on behalf of the Pierce family,
以及他们私有了150年的
and the media organization that it's privately owned
媒体机构
for 150 years,
这条消息将是典型的和谐 微妙的表达方式
the message would be a typically balanced, nuanced,
目的是表明"滚开"的态度
and objective "fuck off".
非常微妙
Very nuanced.
这是整个家族的看法吗
And is that the view of the whole family?
他们团结一致吗
They're united in that?
好吧 我不参与宫廷阴谋
Well, I don't involve myself in the palace intrigue,
但总的来说 他们家族知道你在追求什么
but overall, the family knows what you're after,
而且他们没兴趣
and they're not interested.
那我在追求什么
And what am I after?
你又在演奏你最喜欢的曲子 是吧[明知故问]
Your playing your favorite tune again, no?
只不过这一次 我会认为 一些天才银行家
Only this time, I take it some genius banker
已经说服了你 将豺狼拒之门外的唯一方法
has convinced you that the only way to keep the jackals out
是利用杠杆将你自己变大 直到你大到无法被人吞并
is to leverage yourself until you're too big to take down.
那 我可以向你保证 这样描述我们在这里做的事情
Well, I can assure you that is not a fair characterization
-一点也不公正 -听着
- of what we're doing here. - Look.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
皮尔斯吗 一般来说吗
The Pierces? In general?
-谁知道呢 - 那 还是有价格吧
-Who knows? -So there is a price?
我只能说 在目前这个时间点
All I can say is that at this point,
他们的立场是 不感兴趣
the position is they're not interested.
你呢 你怎么看
And you? What do you think?
我认为他们是了不起的保管员
I think they're amazing custodians.
所以 其实你对谁做你的主人并没有立场
So you don't have a position on who your owner is,
因为 如果你选定立场 这样可能会
because that would presumably affect things,
-对事情产生影响 -我是总裁
-if you weighed in? -I'm a chief executive.
我听命于董事会 我只是一个执行工具
I take my orders from the board. I'm a mere tool.
无论如何 我希望这次不会太令人失望
Anyway, I hope this hasn't been too disappointing.
这很有趣
It's been fun.
你知道吗 我想要皮尔斯
You know, I want Pierce.
但是 只有快点完成收♥购♥对我才有意义
But it only works for me fast.
非常快
Very fast.
所以 请留下来 一起吃午饭吧
So, please, stay. Have lunch.
我的胃很娇惯
My tummy is delicate.
我们在皮尔斯真的只吃普利策[讽刺泛美没有拿过什么普利策奖]
We really only eat Pulitzer over at Pierce.
你吃吧
You eat.
我会...
I'll...
待五分钟 然后和来的时候一样偷偷溜出去
stay for five and skulk out the way I skulked in.
好了 各位 既然你们都为下一个练习
Okay, everyone, now that you've found a partner,
找到了自己的搭档
for this next exercise,
我希望你们都能在新的游乐设施或景点方面
I'd like you all to come up with some ideas
想出一些点子
for new rides or attractions.
然后 把它精炼成一句广♥告♥语
And then, work it up into a pitch,
给大家展示一下 好吗
and we're gonna present to the group, okay?
这是什么 他妈的学校吗 我们现在要搞推销吗
What is this, fucking school? We're pitching now?
要是我们不鸟她怎么样 如果我什么都想不出来怎么办
What if we fuck it? What if I can't think of anything?
我没有准备任何东西 你知道这个吗
I don't have anything prepared. Did you know about this?
这很酷 听上去是个很棒的练习
This is cool. Sounds like a great exercise.
你♥他♥妈♥的根本没明白
You have no fucking understanding
这是怎么回事 对吗
of how this works, do you?
就像 这个 现在这个 这是末尾淘汰
Like, this, right here? This is a rank and yank.
要么晋升 要么出局
It's fucking up or out.
这是一场他妈的穿越雷区的死亡游♥行♥
This is a death march through a fucking minefield.
好了 好了 来吧 人们喜欢什么
Okay, well, come on. What do people like?
普通人喜欢什么
What do everyday people like?
做...普通 我他妈怎么知道
Do-- Everyday? How the fuck should I know
普通人都喜欢些什么
what everyday people like?
我喜欢在城♥堡♥订一间套房♥
I like booking out a suite at the Chateau,
然后用鼻子吸食♥精♥炼舍曲林[中枢神经系统药物]
and snorting purified sertraline
远离那些还不知道自己会成为妓♥女♥的女人
off women that don't know they're prostitutes yet.
这爱好很有趣 罗恩·罗克斯通
Interesting hobby, Ron Rockstone.
好吧 普通人喜欢什么 你喜欢什么
Well, what do the normos like? What do you like?
-我吗 -是啊
-Me? -Yeah.
好吧
Okay,
我喜欢和我的侄子库珀和克拉克共度时光
I enjoy spending time with my nephews, Cooper and Clark.
我徒步旅行 我有几款高端竞赛无人机
I hike. I have several high-end racing drones.
我的天啦 别说了
My God, stop.
请勿见怪 但是 哇
No offense, but, woo.
恐怖怎么样 真正的恐怖
How about terror? Like, actual terror.
就像VR体验一样 但是 是那种
Like a VR experience, but like,
"我他妈真的会死 " 就像战争一样
"I'm actually gonna fucking die." Like war.
比如 我们把你放进其中一艘登陆艇上
Like, we put you in one of those landing crafts,
然后你准备去海滩了...
and you're about to hit the beach...
-是的 -诺曼底 你知道吗
- Yeah. - Normandy, you know?
从来没有人因为高估美国公众
No one's ever gone bust overestimating
对暴♥力♥的兴趣而被逮捕
the American public's interest in violence.
他妈的 说的是
Fuck yeah.
-把这狗屎写上 -行 是啊
-Write this shit up. -All right. Yeah.
马克 很高兴见到你 进来吧
Mark. Great to see you. Come on in.
我今天早上看了这个节目
I caught the show this morning.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
悉德呢
Where's Cyd?
她出去有点事 但是她...
She's out on a thing, but she's--
她觉得 我们俩谈谈会很不错
she thought it would be great for us to check in,
我...我是你忠实的粉丝
and I'm-- I'm a big fan.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
凯琳告诉我 你想要进行全面的检查
So Karyn tells me, you want the full colonoscopy,
伙计 不 不
Dude. No, no.
我觉得 我们都很清楚 这些事情多么愚蠢
We both know, I think, how dumb these things are.
你知道是怎么回事 这只是尽职调查
You know how it is. It's just due diligence
因为所有这些波澜 我能不能...
with all the turbulence, and, can I just--
只需要检查几项就好
just need to check a few boxes.
好的 好的 谢谢你对我的信仰
Sure, sure. Thank you for the show of faith.
不 不 不...没问题 好的 对
No, no. No-- No problem. Okay, right.
好了 这样做很尴尬 不过 我郑重声明
Okay, so this is embarrassing, but, just for the record,
我们有这...
and just so we have it...
你不是 也从未成为过
You are not, and have never been
美国纳粹党的一员 对吗
a member of the Nazi Party of the United States, have you?
拜托 汤姆 你认真的吗
Come on, Tom. You serious?
不是
Nope.
谢谢 就连问这个问题我都觉得不好意思
Thank you. Sorry to have to even ask.
还有...对了 希♥特♥勒♥的狗的事情
And-- Yes, the Hitler dog thing?
-好吧 狗的事情是胡说八道 -好 很好 我也是这么想的
-Okay, the dog thing's bullshit. -Great. Great. I thought so.
拼写不一样
Different spelling.
-好的 拼写不一样 -嗯
- Okay. Different spelling? - Yeah.
好了 还有这一个问题
Okay. And this other one that came up,
为了避免这个问题 你读过"我的奋斗"吗[希♥特♥勒♥的自传]
just to fend this off, have you ever read Mein Kampf?
...是的 我想 读过几次吧
...Yeah, couple of times, I guess.
读过几次
Couple times?
书里面有你第一次没有找到的复活节彩蛋吗
Are there Easter eggs in there you didn't get the first time?
听着 我...我只是...
Look, I'm-- I'm just--
我对那段历史感兴趣 好吗 汤姆
I'm interested in that period of history, Tom. Okay?
-略过 -略过 好的 谢谢
-I skimmed it. -Skimmed. Yeah. Thank you.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表