剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
不好意思
Excuse me.
今晚不错吧
Nice night?.
你还好吗
You okay?
你要隐退的事 你一点也没告诉我 为什么
You told me nothing about you stepping aside. Why?
我道歉
I apologize.
你让我伤心了
You broke something here.
我不喜欢你的想法...
I didn't like it...
你告诉我 我应该卖♥♥掉我的公♥司♥的时候
when you told me that I should sell my company.
你听到了你想听的话
You hear what you wanna hear,
但是你却因为我没过说的话而惩罚我
then you punish me for something I didn't say.
我可能做了一些错误的判断
I may have made some misjudgments.
你很粗心
You're careless.
-你对我很粗心 -玛西娅
-You've been careless of me. -Marcia.
我很无聊 你让我感到无聊
I'm bored. You are boring me.
对不起 罗伊先生 现在是时候揭匾了
Excuse me, it's time for the plaque now, Mr. Roy.
-我要走了 -玛西娅
-I'm going. -Marcia.
别他妈犯傻 马上揭匾了
Don't be fucking stupid. It's a plaque.
老天呀 我会错过揭匾的 对吗
God forbid, I will miss the plaque. Right?
你那闪亮的小墓碑
Your shiny little gravestone.
看来你将不得不独自面对自己的清算了
Guess you'll have to face your reckoning alone.
妈妈会厌恶这一切的
Mother would have hated all this.
还有被你称之为新闻的垃圾
And that trash you call news.
妈妈去世的时候 你才五岁...
Now, we last saw her when you were five...
我也才四岁...
and I was four...
但是 你居然知道她会认可
but you know what kind of journalism
什么样的新闻
she would've approved of?
我知道她永远不会认可你现在的样子
I know she never would've approved of what you've become.
什么样子 做你的饭票的样子吗
What? Your meal ticket?
我只是很惊讶你居然还活着
I'm just surprised you're still standing.
要是换了别人 肯定早就羞死了
Any other man would've died from the shame.
很难知道
It's hard to know
哪一个的毒性更大
which is more toxic:
是你的新闻媒体还是你的游轮部门
your news outlets or your cruise division.
这么多年来 一直为罗丝而自责
All those years blaming yourself for Rose.
-我没兴趣谈这个 -那真的不是你的错
-I'm not interested. -That really wasn't your fault.
不过 这个...
This, though...
这个是你的错
This is your fault.
这个狗屎帝国
This empire of shit.
是时候偿还一切了
Time to pay up.
女士们 先生们 正式揭幕
Ladies and gentlemen, it is that time.
海伦·埃尔斯佩思·罗伊学院
The Helen Elspeth Roy College!
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表