剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我觉得我们说出真♥相♥
That the senior cadre here, and the family,
这里的高级管理层和家族成员
knew nothing of this.
对此一无所知
So we throw Mo overboard. Mo, bad apple.
所以我们抛弃莫 老莫是个坏苹果
Jim Weasel, bad apple.
黄鼠狼詹姆 也是个坏苹果
Spies a book deal. Sotto voce, backed by Sandy and Stewy,
秘密进行内♥幕♥交易 私下串通 得到了桑迪和斯图威
all corporate fuckery, no real concern.
全是公♥司♥的鬼把戏 没什么大不了的
And in terms of historic shit? I'm afraid we give up Bill.
就以往的烂事而言 恐怕我们得拿比尔当炮灰
Because he should have let us know what he discovered,
因为他应该让我们知道他的发现
rather than clean up without telling us the details.
而不是在不告诉我们的情况下进行公♥司♥整治
I don't think there's gonna be paper
我觉得 除了比尔
that shows anything beyond Bill.
不会有别的文件了
Yeah.
嗯
I mean, everyone likes Bill, but...
我的意思是 每个人都喜欢比尔 但是...
I like Bill. I mean, Bill tried to clean up.
我喜欢比尔 我是说 比尔试图进行整治
I like Bill.
我喜欢比尔
It seems like Bill is where the buck stops, though, right?
不过 看起来牺牲比尔就能降压 对吧
Do we kill Bill?
我们牺牲比尔吗
Yeah.
是的
So...
那...
I think I just, uh, turned down a quarter of a billion dollars.
我想我刚刚拒绝了10亿美元的四分之一份额
Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna make a drink.
是的 我要...我要喝一杯
Uh... I think I think I'm gonna...
嗯...我想...我想我得...
I I can drink these drinks, right?
我...我可以喝这些酒 对吧
These are drinks for people?
这些是给人喝的酒吧
Looks like there might be a slight uptick in ticket sales.
看样子票务销♥售♥可能会略有上升
'Cause Logan... promised he'll look after me, so
因为洛根...答应他会照顾我的 所以...
A quarter of a billion? Mm hm?
放弃十亿的四分之一份额吗 嗯
Instead, you're trusting Dad? What?
相反 你信任我爸 怎么了
No, I mean,
不 我是说
my grandpa changes his mind a lot, so it's not final.
我爷爷经常改变主意 所以这不是最终决定
And plus, um, he's so sturdy.
而且 嗯 他很健壮
Like, who knows how long I might have to wait.
所以 天知道我可能要等多久
I'm good, anyway, 'cause, uh...
总之 我很好 因为 呃...
My So, I was just talking to my mom, and she said,
我的...那 我刚刚和我妈通话 她说
apparently, he'll leave me five million anyway,
显然 他无论如何都会留五百万给我
so I'm golden, baby.
所以我还是很有钱 宝贝
You can't do anything with five, Greg.
五百万屁都干不了 格雷格
Five's a nightmare.
五百万就是个噩梦
Mm Is it?
嗯...是吗
Oh, yeah. Can't retire, not worth it to work.
嗯 是的 既不能退休 又不值得去工作
Oh, yes. Five will drive you un poco loco
噢 没错 五百万会让你有点神经小错乱
my fine feathered friend.
我可爱的好朋友
Poorest rich person in America.
美国最穷的有钱人
The world's tallest dwarf.
世界上最高的矮人
The weakest strongman at the circus.
马戏团中最弱的大力士
Mm hm.
没错
Okay, Tom? Hey. We're done, we have a strategy, come on.
好了 汤姆 嘿 我们搞定了 我们有策略了 进来吧
Oh, okay.
噢 好的
Hey, Tom. You're famous. Hey.
嘿 汤姆 你很出名 嘿
So, this isn't that different from the magazine piece.
那 这和之前纽约杂♥志♥的文章没有什么区别
The strategy is, we're letting Bill take it.
策略是 我们让比尔来承受
It went as far as Bill. Kill Bill.
一直追溯到比尔 牺牲比尔
It'll blow over in 48 hours.
48小时后就会平息
Uh... Well, no.
呃...不行
I'm just off the phone, and it's definite.
我刚打完电♥话♥ 这样绝对不行
Either Gil or Gilliard are going to call for hearings.
不管是吉尔还是吉莉亚德 都会要求举♥行♥听证会
Oh, fuck. What? Wait a minute. What?
噢 我♥操♥ 什么 等一下 什么
Yeah, Senate Commerce. Probably House, too.
是的 参议院商业委员会 众议院也可能会提出
The staff are huddled on how to choreograph,
工作人员正聚在一起商量如何策划听证会
but after the interview, they'll want to fast track
但是访谈之后 他们会想快速立法
and roll it into the tourism regulatory hearings
并将其纳入他们正在筹划的
they're cooking up, so... Yup, buckle up, folks.
旅游监管听证会 所以... 是的 系好安全带吧 伙计们
We're going to get an invite to the great national latrine.
我们会被邀请去一趟"国家公厕"
See who wants to take a public dump.
看看谁想在那里公开拉屎
Yeah, Mr. Fuck is going to Washington.
是的 完蛋先生要去首都了
No! I can't have this now!
不 我现在不能出这种事
He's right. Who, um... Who will they want to testify?
他说得对 谁 嗯...他们想要谁去参加听证
Uh... Well, they'll they'll want Dad.
嗯...他们会...他们会想要爸爸去
Okay, now... But we won't accept that.
好吧 现在...但是我们不会接受的
Protect the egg chamber!
保护好卵泡
Karolina. Make some calls.
卡罗丽娜 打几个电♥话♥
Our various friends. Uh... The Florida gang.
我们的各种朋友 呃...佛罗里达一伙的
See who can jam this the fuck up.
看看谁能阻止这件操蛋的事
Right.
嗯
I mean, to actually get to the bottom of this...
我想说 为了弄清♥真♥♥相♥...
we could argue it would be better
...我们可以说 我们有人...
to have people who operationally
在运作调查 这样会比较好
We suggest... Gerri and Tom?
我们建议... 格丽和汤姆
What?
什么
You want to explain your thinking, Hugo?
你想解释一下你的想法吗 雨果
Look, I I'm just positing here, okay?
听着 我...我只是在假设 好吗
Sure, yeah, but you're positing in my direction, so...
好的 嗯 但是你朝着我假设 所以...
Yeah, it's just that General Counsel is very compelling,
是的 只不过是因为总顾问这个位置很有说服力
and you know where the buck stops.
而且你知道该怎么降压
Right. And why Tom?
好吧 但是为什么要汤姆
Tom can speak operationally. And he got quite heavy play
汤姆可以谈运作 他在那次采访中
in that interview. Tom would be good.
表现很好 汤姆会很好的
Well, I I I see where you're coming from, Hugo, obviously,
好吧 我...我...我明白你的想法从何而来了 雨果 显然
and I'd be happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
We might be able to slow it down
我们也许可以让听证会慢下来
but the Dems, they are gonna push fast,
但是民♥主♥党 他们会快速推进
and they're gonna push Logan. Do we just say "Fuck 'em"?
他们会对洛根施加压力 我们可以说"去他妈的"吗
Fuck... Congress, Roman?
去...他妈的国会吗 罗曼
Yes, Shiv. Fuck Congress. Have I shocked you?
是的 小西 去他妈的国会 我让你感到震惊了吗
Uh... Shareholder meeting in two and a half weeks.
嗯...还有两个半星期就要召开股东大会了
I mean, we are unusually subject to the vicissitudes
我的意思是 我们这个时候特别容易受到
of public opinion.
公众舆♥论♥的影响
Uh... I can translate. That's Frank for "We're fucked."
嗯...我能翻译 这是弗兰克表达"我们完蛋了"的方式
I want your help.
我需要你的帮助
Oh, yeah?
噢 是吗
Someone needs to run to the store for smokes?
需要有人去商店买♥♥烟吗
This'll go on all night... but it might not be okay.
这个讨论会持续一整晚...但是不一定能有对策
It might not be okay?
不一定能有对策
Congress will spook shareholders.
国会听证会会把股东吓傻
I'm on a knife's edge.
我现在如坐针毡
Ten bad minutes on camera in D.C., that could be it.
在华盛顿的聚光灯下亮相十分钟 最多这样了
The end.
没了
The end? Come on.
没了 不是吧
I need you to chase down the sovereign wealth money.
我需要你去找主♥权♥财富基金
Okay. Right. Uh... I mean, that's It's, uh...
好的 嗯 呃...我的意思是...这是...
It's a cool idea,
这是个好主意
but it's kind of a stretch, you know?
但时这个任务有点难 你知道吧
That Central Asian money,
中亚那个家伙的资金
that's no strings, fuckable dry powder.
那个没有附带条件 是可以拿来随便玩的干粉灭火器
Time out from the responsibilities
现在先把上市公♥司♥
of being a public company.
应该承担的责任忘了
That's a fucking lifeline. Can you do it?
那就是一条他妈的救生索 你能做到吗
Can I do it? Uh huh.
我可以做到吗 嗯
Um...
呃...
Fuck. Dad, I I want to say yes,
操 爸 我...我想说是的
but I'll be honest, if it's, like, really important,
但是 老实说 如果这事真的很重要
I mean, I can say I can do it, like, you know,
我的意思是 我可以说我能做到 你知道的
a fireman in a movie,
就像是电影里的消防员
but honestly, I You act the fucknuckle,
但是说实话 我... 你扮演关节的角色
but you know, people like you.
但是你知道吗 大家喜欢你
It's a really big fucking deal to set up.
这是真的去搞定一个大交易
Nah, anyone can do a deal.
不 任何人都可以做交易
It's getting the right number from the right suit.
这不过是从适当的人那里拿到适当的钱
Getting your dick in there is easy.
把你的鸡♥巴♥强插♥进♥去很容易
Getting them into bed, that's hard.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表