剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我不会让你们这些穴居人掠夺我的公♥司♥
I'm not letting you Neanderthals in to rape my company.
我的提案太他妈好了 你不得不接受
This is a deal so fucking good, you have to take it,
否则我们法庭见
or we'll see you in court.
我们需要讨论这次熊抱策略 坚持还是卖♥♥掉
We need to discuss this bear hug: stick or sell?
我想你应该打一仗
I think you should fight.
-这一切都是你建造的 -哇 真动听
- You're the one who built it all. - Oh, that was adorable.
你总是在找爸爸 不是吗
You're always looking out for Pops, aren't you?
我想正式请你进入公♥司♥
I'd like to formally ask you to come in
担当下一任首席执行官
to be the next chief executive of this company.
你是唯一合适的人选
You're the one.
目前 我们需要保守这个秘密
For now we need to keep this between us,
-我要想想汤姆 吉尔 -当然
- everything about Tom, Gil. - Of course.
他说什么 我要去管哪里
What did he say? Where am I going?
你这是要给我什么他妈的好消息啊 有多好啊
What have you fucking landed me? Is it huge?
全球广播新闻的要职
Chair of global broadcast news.
泛美网络科技 宝贝
ATN, baby.
肯德尔和罗曼将担任联合首席运营官
Kendall and Roman will act as co-chief operating officers.
你刚刚是说联合吗
Did you just say co-chief?
不 他又回公♥司♥了吗
No, he's coming back?
看看风把谁吹来了
Look what the cat dragged in.
他想让我告诉你们 你们会损失大量金钱
He wanted me to tell you you're going to bleed cash,
他也会损失大量金钱
he's going to bleed cash,
也许你们能干掉他 但是如果你们没有干掉他 他就会干掉你们
and maybe you'll kill him, but if you don't, he aims to kill you.
我们将成为世界上
We're going to be the number one
最大的传媒集团
media conglomerate in the world.
说得真好
Hear, hear.
我们可以进去吗 这是怎么回事
Can we get in? What's going on?
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们看看他是不是还醒着
Let's see if he's still awake.
那是他吗
Is that him?
好的 我们可以大喊
Okay. Can we yell,
"醒醒 雪乔"
"Wake up, Snow Joe!"
醒醒 雪乔
Wake up, Snow Joe!
他在那儿
There he is.
你杵在这干啥 蠢猪
What's poppin', cum-dump?
嗯 只是在享受我女儿的生日 所以...
Yeah, just enjoying my daughter's birthday, so...
爸爸 我们所有项目都玩过了
Daddy, uh, we've tried everything.
他们可以让货车列车更快吗
Can they make the wagon train go faster?
我们... 问问吧
Let's... Let's ask, yeah?
货车列车可以再快点吗
Can the wagon train go any faster?
呃 可以快一点
Uh, up to a point.
很好 那就快那么一点 谢谢
Yeah, great. Let's take it up to that point. Thanks.
谢谢爸爸
Thanks, Daddy.
标牌太狗屎了
The signage is for shit.
你知道 现在还有其他一些傻♥逼♥问题
You know, still, some other sucker's problem now.
三个月前 我正在开会讨论如何阻止孩子
Three months ago, I was at a meeting about how to stop kids
在失控的幽灵列车上给对方打飞机
giving each other handy jobs on the runaway ghost train.
而现在 我即将开始管理
And now, I'm about to start managing
十亿美元的新闻预算了 所以... 一切都很好
a billion-dollar news budget, so... It's all good.
我第一次给人打飞机就是在幽灵列车上
I gave my first hand job on the ghost train.
我现在有一个讨厌的室友 所以我...
I have a shitty roommate right now, so I'm...
打算从这开始继续前进
trying to move on from that.
我朋友的公♥寓♥有间空房♥
My friend has an open room in her apartment.
-真的吗 -是的
- Oh, really? - Yeah, I mean,
但是 她有霉菌孢子的问题
she has an issue with spores from mold,
我不知道 我不知道你的肺对孢子有没有反应
but I don't know. I don't know how your lungs are with spores.
我确实看过一套房♥子
You know, I did see one place,
56平♥米♥
uh, 600 square feet.
但是 在史坦顿岛
But it was out in Staten Island.
-什么 -我不知道...
- What? - I dunno if...
格雷格表侄要搬去史坦顿岛吗
Cousin Greg is moving to Staten Island?
不 不 我不知道
No, no. I dunno.
天啊 你们听到了吗
Oh my God, did you hear this?
我只是在看那里的一个地方
I'm just looking at a place out there.
格雷格要乘渡轮上下班吗
Greg is getting the ferry to work?
看看布莱恩·费瑞
Check out Bryan Ferry.
伙计 为什么说到渡轮就不聊了
Dude, why stop at the ferry?
你才从克利夫兰坐灰狗巴士过来的
Just come in from Cleveland on the Greyhound.
你考虑过住酒店吗
Have you considered a hotel?
是过夜还是...
As, like, nightly, or... ?
洛根要求您去4号♥会议室
Logan's requested your presence in meeting room 4.
-哪个 -你们俩
- Which? - Both of you.
那就好玩了
Oh. That'll be fun.
瘪四和瘾君子
Beavis and Crackhead.
嗯 洛根也要求你加入
Um, Logan also asked for you to join, too.
-真的吗 -是的
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
好的
Oh. Okay.
-你要这个吗 -不要
- You wanna take this? - No.
他们都走了 走向老爸
Off they all go again, marching off to Daddy.
就像俄♥罗♥斯♥人加入布鲁西洛夫攻势一样
Like Russians joining the Brusilov Offensive.
第一次世界大战
World War I.
哦 是的 是的 是的 对
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Right.
我的重点是让韦斯达·罗伊科集团
My focus is bringing Waystar Royco
充分发挥其潜力
to its full earning potential.
那么 韦斯达拒绝收♥购♥
So, uh, Waystar refused to play ball?
[公♥司♥为避免被对方兼并而向对方索取极高代价的阻挠措施]
我估计他们在你面前挥舞着毒丸
I'm assuming they waved a poison pill in your face
现在你要发动一场代理权争夺战
and now you're launching a proxy battle
给董事会换血
to replace the board.
这家伙 他妈的假阳♥具♥蘸着胡须装饰
This guy, fuckin' dildo dipped in beard trimmings.
他在电视上屌♥我们
He's fuckin' us on TV.
当然 是皮尔斯让他上场的
And of course Pierce put him on.
是的 我们正在发动一场代理权争夺战
Yes, we're launching into a proxy battle...
他妈的自以为是的蠢猪
Self-righteous fuckin' butter-wouldn't-melt,
毫无诚信的普利策奖傻屌♥
disingenuous Pulitzer pricks.
洛根·罗伊是否适合
Is Logan Roy fit
运营一个21世纪的媒体组织
to run a 21st-century media organization?
你记得这些话吗 儿子
You recognize any of this, son?
这是剧本里写好的 爸爸
It's from the playbook, Dad.
哦 是的 当然是剧本
Oh, yes, of course, the playbook.
当然
Sure.
让我说清楚
Let me just make it very clear.
肯德尔·罗伊跟收♥购♥毫无瓜葛了
Kendall Roy is no longer relevant.
现在 关于桑迪·弗尼斯...
Now, with regards to Sandy Furness...
那...
So...
我们不表态 对他们不屑一顾
We keep our counsel. Dismissive.
把这些全部放在我们的股东委托书里面
Just lay it all out in our proxy statement.
匆忙的公众反应会让我们看起来很慌乱
A hurried public response makes us look rattled.
就这样让斯图威先去左右所有股东
So let Stewy sway all the shareholders first
我爸就这样傻傻坐着挨干吗
while Dad sits there with his thumb up his ass?
妙计啊
That's a great plan.
-嘿 小西 -我们先喘息一下
- Hey, Shiv. - Respectfully, we just take a beat.
我先准备好牢固的防御
Let me, uh, put a solid pack together.
等我们有弹♥药♥时 就还击
We fire back when we have the ammo.
到那时候枪战都结束了
By which point all the shooting's over.
不 现在就放出一份加料的版本
No, get out now with a salty re-frame.
这是低级下♥贱♥的企业掠夺者
This is your standard-issue basic-bitch corporate raider
和传奇的自然之力抗衡的标准回应方式
versus a fuckin' legendary force of nature,
飓风洛根
Hurricane Logan.
他有过一次快球 但...
He had a fastball once, but...
现在 今天
Now. Today.
卡罗丽娜来斟酌小西说的这些
Karolina runs the words past Shiv.
对 沃尔特公♥司♥
Yeah, Vaulter.
-嗯 好的 -沃尔特 他付了太多了去收♥购♥...
- Yeah. Okay. - Vaulter. He paid too big...
-对 -非常失望...
- Right. - Huge disappoi...
非常令人失望
It's a huge disappointment.
你觉得他们在骗我们吗
Do you think they suckered us?
-谁 沃尔特吗 -嗯
- Who, Vaulter? - Uh-huh.
不 我们深入研究过 我们... 我们...
No, we went deep on that. We... We...
事先的核查做得很好
kicked the tires good.
我觉得我们被骗了
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表