The main power conduit's been severed.
主电力管道已经被严重损坏了
There may be some wayNfor me to reroute it,
我也许有办法可以变更路线
so that it's going throughNsecondary conduits.
让它通过副管道
Sort of like a quadruple bypass.
就像是一种旁路那样
I should be able to help you identifyNa potential secondary conduits from here.
我在这里应该可以帮助你
We're only going to have enough timeNto try this once.
我们的时间只够尝试一次
Let's get started.
让我们开始吧
Is he still in place, Doc?
它还在那里么, 博士?
Yes, he's still in the same room.NHasn't moved since we located him.
是的, 它还在那个房♥间里
Let's hope he's still sleeping.NFord, Teyla, you in position?
希望它还在睡觉
Almost.
快了
My team's ready.
我的队伍已经准备好了
We're going to breach the roomNat the same time from different directions.
我们准备同时从不同的方向
If he tries to get out the other door, take him.
如果它试图从另外一个门出去
Understood sir.
明白
We shouldn't be more thanNa couple of minutes.
我们两分钟后就到
Alright, stand by.
很好, 准备行动
Ok, that's all I can do from here.NIs power getting through?
Ok, 我在这能做的就是这些了
Yes, the power is getting through.
是的, 能量已经过去了
Oh thank God!NOk, I'm gonna end this EVA.
噢, 感谢上帝!
I'm coming in,we're gonna pick you upNand get the hell out of here.
我回到飞船, 我们把你带上
Sounds like a plan, sir.
听起来像是一个计划
Alright.
好吧
Nothing will keep usNfrom our new feeding ground.
没有什么可以阻止我们
You were on vox, sir.
我们都听到了, 长官
We heard the whole thingNand double timed it.
我们听到了一切
We got him Major.NYou're gonna be ok.
我们抓住它了, 少校
Peter, we're having trouble docking with the satellite.NSee what you can do from your side.
Peter, 我们没法停靠到卫星上
Oh dear.
哦, 想起来了
Oh dear, what?
想起来什么?
When we rerouted the power fromNthe buffer to the weapon,
当我们改变能量从缓冲区到武器的线路时
it looks like we inadvertantly routed powerNaway from the docking station and the air lock.
看起来好像我们不经意间
That's going to be a problem.
这会是个问题
Ok, we'll do it manually,Nlike we did the first time.
Ok, 我们手动操作
You had a spacesuit the first time, I don't.NThe airlock isn't pressurised.
第一次你有太空服, 而我现在没有
Then we'll... Look,NI'll go back and reroute the power.
那么我们... 听着,
There isn't time for that.NThe Wraith ships are too close.
没时间了
I know what I'm doing now.
我知道我在做什么
Rodney.Leave me.
Rodney.别管我
We're not doing that.
我们不会这样做的
Get to a safe distance,Nand then come get me once
飞到安全距离之外
the satellite has taken careNof the Wraith ships.
再回来接我
Peter.
Peter.
It's the only optionNand you know it.
这是唯一的选择
Besides, this wayNI can power down the satellite,
另外, 这样我也可以先关掉卫星
until they're well within range.
直到它们都进入了射程再打开
Then there'll be no way for the WraithNto realise that we've brought it back online.
这样幽灵就不会知道
Alright, we'll cloak and come backNfor you after it's done.
好吧, 我们会隐形
After it's done then.
在这结束之后
Good to see you on your feet sir.NHow are you feeling?
很高兴看到你又能站起来了, 长官
You know, pins and needles.NGetting stung by those damn things.
有些发麻和刺痛
Has he said anything yet?
它说了什么没有?
No sir, not yet.
没有, 长官, 还没有
You got a name?
你有名字么?
Ok, we'll go with Bob, Bob,
Ok, 我们就叫你Bob吧, Bob
I'm gonna need to know whatNyou've been doing
我想知道, 过去两个星期
here for the past two weeks andNI'm going to need to know now.
你都在这里做了些什么
If you're not already powered up,Nnow would be a good time.
如果你还没有启动
Powering up!
正在启动!
We should be weaponsNhot in 60 seconds.
我们在60秒后就可以预热好武器
Dr Weir, it's McKay.NThe satellite is armed and ready.
Weir博士, 我是McKay
It should fire withinNthe next minute or so.
它大约可以在一分钟内♥射♥击
Keep your fingers crossed.
等着看好戏吧
Fingers crossed!NGood luck!
我们在等!
I don't think he's inNa very talkative mood, sir.
我想他现在没有心情说话, 长官
I need to know what he's beenNdoing and whether
我想知道它做了些什么
or not he's been transferringNdata to the hive ships.
以及它是否正在向母船传送信息
Wouldn't we have pickedNup the transmission?
我们无法截获这种传输么?
We can send secure messages,Nthere's no reason he can't.
我们可以发送加密信息
Maybe I can try and connectNwith him.
也许我可以试着跟它建立连接
I don't think so.
我不这样认为
If the Alpha Site has been compromisedNMajor,we need to know.
如果阿尔法站点已经被发现了,
Ok, see what you can do.
好吧, 看看你能做些什么
Switching over from manualNto automatic firing mode. Stand by!
从手动模式切换到自动开火模式
Standing by.
就绪
We have a kill!
我们已经干掉一艘了!
We copy that, Rodney.
我们收到了, Rodney
One down, two to go.
打下了一艘, 还有两艘
What are you doing, human?
你在做什么, 人类?
You're trying to get inside my mind.
你正在试图进入我的意识
Allow me!
允许我!
Teyla? Stop it!NWhat are you doing?
Teyla? 停下来!
Are you ok?
你还好吧?
My wounds will heal.
我身上的创伤会自动恢复
Yeah, but for how long?
是的, 不过要多久?
I need to know whatNyou've done to this city.
我要知道你对这个城市做了些什么
Listen Bob. I have no problemNwith killing you, whatsoever.
听着Bob, 不管怎样
Come on, come on.NHit em again!
快点, 快点
We have a problem!
我们有问题了!
What, what problem?
什么, 什么问题?
It looks like the senderNwe rerouted has overloaded.
看起来好像是
The weapon can't fire again.NI'm trying to find another pathway.
武器不能再次发射了
We're heading back in to pick you up.
我们就回来接你
Stay exactly where you are!
呆在原地别动!
Look, we're cloaked,Nthey won't see us!
我们已经隐形了, 它们不会看到我们的!
There's no time,Njust get the hell out of here!
没有时间了
I'm sorry!
我很抱歉!
Get us back to that satellite.
把我们带回到卫星那里去
Oh God!
噢, 天哪!
I'm not screwing around Bob!NDid you sabotage this base or not?
我不是在跟你浪费时间, Bob!
Those who feed upon you,Nwill know what you've done to me.
那些从你身上取食的幽灵
Yeah, we'll see.
是的, 那我们来看看吧
Sir! I think maybe we've gone a bit too far.
长官! 我想我们也许有点过头了
I don't think we've gone far enough.
我认为我们还做得不够
Atlantis, this is McKay!NWe have lost the satellite!
亚特兰蒂斯, 我是McKay!
Did you manage to takeNout any more ships?
你们有没有打下更多的飞船?
Negative. The two otherNhive ships are intact.
没有, 另外两艘飞船都完好无损
Elizabeth, Peter Grodin was aboard the satellite.
Elizabeth, Peter Grodin 当时正在卫星上
Understood.NWhat's the status of the other two?
明白
They're not coming any closer.
它们没有继续靠近了
Looks like they're rethinkingNtheir plans.
看起来好像它们在重新考虑它们的计划
At the very least,Nhe's bought us some time.
至少来说, 他为我们带来更多的时间
You can't do anymore out there Rodney.NReturn to Atlantis.
你在那儿也做不了什么了, Rodney
On our way
正回来
Put me on city wide.
我要对整个城市讲话
May I have your attention please.NThis is Doctor Weir.
各位请注意
Our plan to stopNthe Wraith Armada, has failed.
我们阻止幽灵舰队的计划失败了
They will make it to Atlantis.
它们会直取亚特兰蒂斯
Therefore, we must beginNour evacuation plans.
因此, 我们必须开始我们的撤退计划
I wish I could tell you all that thisNis a fight that we will win,but I can't do that.
我希望我能够告诉你们这是一场
I wish I could tell you that we will findNa safe harbour when we leave here.
我希望我可以告诉你们, 到我们离开
I can't promise you that either.NI can tell you this.
这个我也不能向你们保证
Up till now, you all have accomplishedNextraordinary things,
直到现在为止
and I believe that even inNthe face of an uncertain future,
并且我确信
as long as we stay together we haveNa chance to continue to do so.
只要我们团结在一起
Now, we all haveNour evacuation duties.
现在, 我们都有撤退的职责
So thankyou,Nand I'll see you on the other side.
谢谢你们
Doctor Zelenka?NPut the virus programme on standby.
Zelenka博士?
I will tell you this.NNo matter where you flee, we will find you.
我告诉你们
Just as surely as we will find Earth.
就跟我们一定会找到地球一样
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表