Dr Weir, word is thereNis a plan in place to destroy Atlantis.
Weir博士, 我们听到有人说
There are concerns.
我们有些顾虑
The Wraith would be able to make itNto Earth if the city is left intact.
如果这个城市仍然完好的话
But I assure you, that plan would onlyNbe executed in a worst case scenario.
不过我想你保证, 这只是我们在
Such as three hive ships flyingNtowards Atlantis?
比如三艘幽灵的母船
We do believe we'll be able toNdestroy them before they arrive.
我们相信我们可以在他们到达之前
I understand you fearing for theNwell being of your people,
我理解你很担心你的人♥民♥
but it is not reason to destroyNthe city of the ancestors.
不过这并不是摧毁祖先城市的理由
Atlantis is a sacred place.
亚特兰蒂斯是一个神圣的地方
To even consider destroying it,Nmerely for self preservation....
如果只是为了保存你们自己
Merely for self preservation?
只是为了保存自己?
This place is all that remains of the greatestNrace ever to inhabit the stars.
这个地方是那个曾经存在于多个星球的
And you would prefer it fell intoNthe hands of the Wraith?
你更想让它落入幽灵之手么?
I would have faith that the ancestorsNwould not allow it to happen.
我相信祖先们不会让这发生的
They have been able to preserve AtlantisNfor 10,000 years. Is it not possible?
他们已经让亚特兰蒂斯保存了亿万年
No, I don't think it is possible.
是的, 我认为这是不可能的
Not if you're suggesting the AncientsNwill return in time to save their city.
如果你在设想古人会及时回来
You cannot know their plans for Atlantis.
你并不知道他们关于亚特兰蒂斯的计划
They have made all the plansNthey are going to make.
他们已经做好了他们所能够做出的
Now it's up to us.
现在轮到我们了
I thank you for your thoughts Halling,Nbut I have to do everything
我很感谢你的想法, Halling,
I can to make sure the powerNand technology of Atlantis,
来保证亚特兰蒂斯的能量和技术
does not fall into the handsNof the Wraith,
不会落入幽灵之手
and yes, to ensure they never makeNit to my galaxy.
并保证它们不会进入我的星系
Even if it means sacrificingNthe future of this one?
即便这意味着要牺牲这里的未来?
You know,Nthe idea is simple enough.
你知道
The execution is provingNto be very difficult.
执行起来确是非常困难
Creating the virus?
制♥作♥病毒?
Essentially, yes.
基本上说, 是这样
A plain old computer virus,Nonce introduced into the system,
一个古老而简单的计算机病毒
wiped the database clean.
就会把数据库擦得干干净净
It could be downloadedNas part of the self destruct countdown.
它可以作为自毁机制倒计时程序的
Might even affect the Wraiths systemsNif they tried to access it.
甚至还有可能影响幽灵的系统
How much of it can we save?
我们可以保留下多少?
I'm sorry?
抱歉?
Of the database.
数据库中的信息
Now we brought a lot of hard drives with us.
我们带来了很多硬盘
How much can we transferNto our computers?
我们可以转移多少到我们的计算机上?
You mean like, back it up?NTake a copy with us?
你的意思是像, 备份?
Yes, exactly.
是的, 是这样
Using McKay's compression code,NI'd say, maybe 7, maybe 8%.
采用McKay的压缩算法
That's it?
就这些?
Yes.
是的
Here we go!
好了!
Primary power online.
主电源启动
Looks like life supports now at 100%.NI think I found the switch to initialise the gravity.
看起来生命支持系统现在已经是100%了
Great, just give me a second to....
很好, 给我一小会儿时间....
Oh yep. Yep!NThat's permanent back damage.
噢, 好, 好的!
I'm sorry, I assumed it would comeNon more slowly.
我很抱歉, 我本以为没有这么快的
Well you assumed with my life.
你的假设差点要了我的命
You'll be fine, it was just a little bump.
你会没事的, 这只是一个小碰撞
What have you got?
如果换成是你呢?
Looks like every system is back online,Nexcept for the weapon.
看起来每个系统都重新运作起来了
Details.NLet's get to work.
详细信息
Thankyou.NThankyou!
谢谢, 谢谢!
Oh, yeah. That's vertabrae damage.NI recognise the pain.
是脊柱的损伤, 我记得这种疼痛
How about M1K-439?
M1K-439怎样?
Which one's that?
那是什么?
The one with all the waterfalls?
到处都是瀑布的那个?
The waterfalls.
瀑布
See now, why don't we justNcall it Planet Waterfall?
瞧, 我们为什么不叫它
What?NI say we should just give them names.
什么?
Look, we've got a listNof five planets here.
我们现在已经列出了五个行星了
That should be enough potential Alpha SitesNto get Stackhouse and his team started.
可以让Stackhouse和他的队伍
What's up.
(广播)少校, 一号♥发电机出现了一些情况
It's Bates sir.
发生什么了
What about him?
是Bates, 长官
He's been attacked.
他怎么了?
Get a medical team down here.
叫一支医疗队到这里来
Is he gonna be ok?
他会没事么?
It's still hard to tell.
还很难说
He's got five broken ribs,Na fractured collarbone,
他断了五根肋骨, 和一根锁骨
and the concussion was quite severe.
而且脑震荡也非常厉害
When can we talk to him?
什么时候可以跟他说话?
We can't.NI put him in a medically induced coma,
不行
until the subdural haematomaNcan be deal't with.
直到脑膜下的血肿可以被处理
We won't be finding what happenedNfrom him, anytime soon.
现阶段, 我们还无法知道
Teyla and Bates got intoNit pretty bad yesterday sir.
Teyla和Bates昨天搞得非常僵, 长官
A fistfight and a beating like this,Nare a long drive apart, Ford.
殴打成这样, 就是另外一回事了, Ford
I understand that sir,Nbut they were in a fight
我知道, 长官
and they were both lookingNto continue it.
而且他们都不愿意停止
Anything pointingNto who did this?
有没有迹象证明是谁做的?
I'm having a forensic exam of bothNhis body and clothing, performed right now.
我正准备检查他的身体和衣服
Let us know what you find out.NLet's go get her side of the story.
如果找到了马上告诉我们
Well, it's not a powerNgeneration problem.
这不是发电机的问题
The naquadah's pumpingNout more than enough juice.
naquadah产出的能量已经绰绰有余了
Well then why isn't it?
那为什么它不启动呢?
Ok, alright. Let's just step backNhere and think about it.
好吧, 让我们从头开始, 好好想想
This baby is a directed energyNbeam weapon.
这个家伙是一个定向能量波武器
Runs off a relatively low yield charge,Nlike our naquadah generator,
由相对较低的能源
so that means it's gotta be continuallyNbuilding up a charge
这就是说它必须通过某种缓冲器
with some kind of a buffer,Nor a capacitor, until it's discharged.
直到被放电为止
I think I found something like that.
我认为我找到了某种类似的东西
Yes, here it is.NRight now the buffer's at 90%.
是的, 就是它
Ok. So power's getting to the buffer,Nit's just not getting to the actual weapon.
Ok. 这么说电能是流到了缓冲器中了
Let me see if I can findNa diagnostics programme.
让我看看能不找到某种诊断程序
There must be one here.
这里一定有
Ok, we got 29 hours till showtime,
Ok, 我们还剩下29小时
so let's hope we don't have toNorder parts, huh?
因此希望我们不要回去拿东西, 嗯?
You do not thinkNI had anything to do with it?
你并不认为我跟这有关?
Of course not.
当然不
You and Bates did get intoNit pretty good yesterday.
你和Bates昨天确实处得很糟
You know me, Aiden.NI never would have taken it that far.
你了解我, Aiden
I know, so let's just see ifNwe can't rule it out, altogether.
我知道, 所以让我们看看
Where were you last night?
你昨天晚上在哪里?
I was here in my room
我在这里, 我的房♥间中
The whole night?
整个晚上都是?
Yes
是的
So there's no way of knowing whetherNyou blacked out or not.
这么说没有办法知道你是不是出去了
I have no way of proving it, no!
我没有办法证明, 是的!
But I did not leave this room last night,NI am sure of it.
不过昨天晚上我没有离开这个房♥间
I did not leave this room
我没有离开这个房♥间
You asked to see me?
你要见我?
Stackhouse has foundNa suitable Alpha Site,
Stackhouse 找到了
so should the need arise,Nwe'll be able to evacuate.
因此一旦需要的话
Oh, that's good.
噢, 那很好
That's not whyNI wanted to see you.
这并不是我想见你的原因
You have to get me more than sevenNor eight percent of the database.
你必须想办法备份超过7%或者8%
There has got to be a wayNof taking more with us.
我们一定有办法带走更多
Maybe nine percent.
也许9%
How do I choose betweenNZero Point Module
那么我是应该选择备份
research and their work on ascension.
还是他们关于升♥天♥方面的资料呢?
I mean, between weapons schematicsNand their notes on space travel.
是备份武器的图纸呢
No matter what we choose here,Ninvaluable information's gonna be lost,
无论我们如何选择
and that is just the informationNwe've deciphered.
而这些只是我们解密了的信息
Now we all know we have barely evenNbegun to scratch the surface.
现在我们都知道
What if we destroyNthe cure for all disease,
假如我们毁掉的是
or even some piece of information that couldNlead to the downfall of the Wraith.
甚至于是某条可以引导我们
I don't know what I can tell you.
我不知道该跟你说些什么
I will try to improve onNMcKay's compression ratio's,
我会努力提高McKay的压缩算法的压缩比
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表