You see this?
你看到这个了么?
Part of the design?
设计中的一部分?
I don't think anything on these stonesNis there for just aesthetics.
我并不认为石头上有些部分的存在
Yeah. Each of the stones has a differentNpart of the grid embossed.
每块石头在不同的位置
Signifying where it's correct placing shouldNbe in the final configuration.
表示在最后组合的时候
Exactly.
很对
So what?
然后呢?
So what? Oy! Do you have a map?
然后? 噢! 你有地图么?
Ok, where did you find them?
你们是在哪里找到它们的?
We found the seventhNstone here.
我们在这里找到七号♥石头
The sixth stone here,Nand most recently we stumbled
在这里找到六号♥
on the number 3 stone, here.
在这里找到了三号♥石头
You have no idea how lucky a find that was.
你们可能不知道找到它是多么的幸运
I see it
我明白了
Doctor, I'm not sure....
博士, 我不太明白....
They buried a grid.
他们是根据一个网格来埋藏的
Look, we couldn't have done thisNwithout the number three stone.
瞧, 如果没有三号♥石头
That, along with the number seven stone,Ngive us two diagonally opposed corners.
它, 与七号♥石头一起
From that, you can extrapolateNexactly how big the grid is,
根据这个, 我们就可以精确推断
and therefore, where each of the otherNstones should be buried.
从而推断出其它石头埋藏的地点
Alright, split up Two teams.NLet's start digging.
好吧, 分成两队
Do you think they will find it:?
你认为他们会找到它么?
Many people from may world's have comeNto find the lost city of Quidosa.
曾经有很多人从多个不同的星球赶来
Do you think they will find it?
你认为他们会找到么?
I do not know.
我不知道
We'll wait for them to find the treasure,Nthen we'll take it by force.
我们将会等待他们找到那个财宝
Your men are not to actNuntil I give the word, understood?
除非我下命令, 你的人不能随便行动
Absolutely.
当然
Which would make us, uh, right, I think.
我们应该往...嗯...右, 我想
Can you believe the progressNwe've made, Simear.
你能够相信我们所取得进展么, Simear
How many years have we beenNsearching for these stones?
我们为了找这些石头
What's wrong?
怎么了?
We should not be helping them, Eleena.
我们不应该帮助他们, Eleena
They're helping us as muchNas we are helping them.
我们在帮他们的时候
They will take the potentia if they find it.NYou must see that.
如果找到了potentia, 他们就会带走它
They have come to us,Nfrom the great city of Atlantis.
他们是从伟大的城市
It is for them,Nthat the brotherhood of the 15,
那个15人组成的兄弟会正是为他们
have kept the treasure hidden.
而保藏那个财宝的
I do not trust them Eleena.
我不相信他们, Eleena
If you would rather head backNto your village, than help us.
如果你想回到你的村子
I will not stop you.
我不会拦你的
Just a second.
过来一下
Eleena!
Eleena!
This is gonna work.
这会生效的
I think it just might.
我想会的
It's a layout of theNSuderian villages.
这是Suderian 村庄的布局图
The walls of this monastery have protectedNher for 10,000 years.
这座修道院的墙壁
It's beautiful.
它很漂亮
It is. And yet my eye is drawn elsewhere.
确实是
I'd like to restore it one day,Nbut I'm afraid of damaging it.
我希望有一天能够修复它
Perhaps you could help me, Doctor.
也许你可以帮助我, 博士
Really, you need to start calling me Rodney.
实际上, 你应该开始叫我Rodney了
Very well.
好的
I don't bore you, do I?
我没有让你觉得厌烦吧?
No, it's not you.NI don't think I've ever been so tired.
不, 不是因为你
You're a scientist.NAre you not used to this by now?
你是一个科学家
My kind of science is the goodNkind of science.
我的那种科学是一种很好的科学
The kind you can do sitting on a chair,Nor even laying on a couch.
就是那种你可以坐在椅子上
What was it like growing up in the cityNof the ancestors, Rodney?
在古人的城市中生活
Sorry?
抱歉?
Atlantis.
亚特兰蒂斯
Oh, no, no, no.
噢, 不, 不, 不
We come from a planet called EarthNin an altogether different galaxy.
我们是来自于另外一个星系中
We only just recently madeNAtlantis our home.
我们只是最近才把
How recently?
多久以前?
A matter of months really.
实际上只有几个月
Mmmm. You're tired.NDo not let me keep you from sleep.
嗯, 你困了
If you insist, I'll, uh..ok
如果你坚持, 我会, 嗯...好吧
I'm heading to bed.
我要上♥床♥睡觉了
Which bed might that be.
哪个床?
What?
什么?
I think Eleena might haveNa little crush on you Doctor.
我想Eleena或许是
She does?
是么?
It is very clear to us all.
我们都看得很清楚
It is?
是么?
Well everyone but you, apparently.
非常清楚, 除了你, 显然
Well, should I...Are you sure about this?
我应该...你确信么?
Yeah, pretty sure.
是的, 非常确信
What should I do?
我应该怎么做?
You don't know what to do?
你不知道怎么做?
I know what to do eventually.
我知道最后应该怎么做
I mean, should I say something.NSomething tonight.
我的意思是, 我应该说些什么
Tell you what, Valentino.NWait till tomorrow.
告诉你是什么, Valentino
You'll be more on your game,Nafter you get some rest.
等到明天, 在你获得一些休息之后
Right. Right. Good answer. Goodnight.
好吧, 好吧, 很好的答案
It doesn't look much like a map.NI guess I was wrong.
这看起来不像是一幅地图
Hmmm. Possibly.NAlthough, um.
嗯, 有可能
Well, you know, just becauseNyou originally thought it was a map,
仅仅因为最开始你认为
doesn't make your initial assumptionNbad or incorrect.
并不就能说你最初的假设
Well incorrect, yes, but it was a good guess.
不对, 是的, 不过这是一个很好的猜想
I'm sorry?
对不起?
You are very, very smart and attractiveNand whatknot,
你非常非常聪明和有魅力
and you've got a lot of things going for you,Neven when things don't....
有太多太多赞美你的话
Is everything alright?
一切都好吧?
Yes, everything's great.NIt's great.
是的, 一切都好
Everything's quite well,Nwhy wouldn't it be?
一切都很好
You sure we're inNthe right place?
你确信我们是在正确的地方?
We've almost doubled the size of the digsiteNand we haven't found anything yet.
我们已经将挖掘的区域扩大了一倍
It's got to be the right place.
这应该是正确的地点
The other eight stones were exactlyNwhere we thought they would be.
其它八块石头都正好在我们
Why would this be any different?
这一个为什么要有不同呢?
Major!
少校!
Tell me you found a stone.
告诉我你找到了一块石头
Not quite sir, but I think McKayNshould take a look at this.
不全是, 长官, 不过我想McKay
It carries the sign of the brotherhood.
这上面是兄弟会的标志
I think it's in Ancient. Can you read it?
我想是古人的语言
It is warning.
是警告
It is only brotherhood the 15thNbidden chamber.
只有兄弟会中的15个人
Of that windows.
Quidosen的成员
What chamber?
什么密室?
So, who wants to go first.NSeems, sorta like, Sheppard might?
谁想第一个下?
We couldn't have planned it any better.
我们意料不到比这更好的了
Oh! Easy Ford"""
噢! 慢一点, Ford
Alright, he's down.
好了, 他下来了
Alright, I'll stay here,Nkeep an eye on the Descender.
好了, 我留在这里
Stay sharp.
警惕点
I'll let you know if anythingNinteresting happens.
如果有什么有趣的东西
Do you see this? This is the whole pattern.
看到这了么? 这就是完整的图案
The ninth stone must integrateNinto this Wraith centrepiece.
第九块石头必须与中间的
I believe we can rule out a map.
我想我们可以排除地图的想法了
Alright, any ideas?
好吧, 有什么想法?
I'm getting there.
我正在想
Yes, get your team together andNhead off to section seven.
是的, 集♥合♥你的队伍
Dr Weir. Dr Weir. I was finallyNable to interface our computers
Weir博士, Weir博士
with the Atlantian long range sensors.
亚特兰蒂斯的远程探测器了
Excellent.
非常好
There's an unidentified craft,
有身份不明的飞船
about the size of a Wraith dart,Nheading for the city.
大小近似于幽灵的小飞船
What?
什么?
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表