It can't hurt as much as it did last time.
这回他不能在怎么伤到我了
The last time, we almost lost you
上次你差点死了
Ah well.you're going to lose me anyway
算了, 我怎么样都会死的
Sir
长官
We tried to cut it off whenNwe were back on the planet
我们回到飞船上的时候已经试过切掉它了
We tried everything
各种方法都试了
You're right sir?
长官你能坚持吧?
Here we go.
准备好了
Everything we did just seemed to hurt you more.
任何办法只会让能更难受
I think it just heals itself.
我想它可以自我治疗
it feeds on your strengh, like the Wraith
它吸收你的能量, 就像那些幽灵
You had to say that.
你和我说过了
My father often told stories aboutNcreatures such like this.
我父亲给我讲过许多关于这种生物的故事
I always thought he was just trying to keepNthe children from straying far from our camp.
我一直以为他想让我们这些孩子呆在营地
Great, and did heNtell you how to kill it?
很好, 他告诉过你怎么杀了他们吗?
I don't know sir,NI'm sure we can't.
我不知道,
I could use a second opinion
我想到了另一个办法
Get back on the radio
和基地取得联♥系♥
Affirmative
收到
Come here Sir, this micro is open.
过来吧长官, 接通了
This is doctor Beckett, how is our patient?
我是Beckett医生, 伤员怎么样?
This if ford. Major Sheppard is consciousNbut the creature is still latched on to him.
我是Ford. Sheppard少校苏醒了
How do you feel about house calls doc?
大夫能不能来就诊啊?
Would if I could major Sheppard butNyou'll have to settle for long distance.
我也想
I'm told you have something of a cling-on
我听说有东西附在你身上了
It's funny
很可笑吧
It's like the ugliest damn thing you've ever seen.
是你见过最丑陋的东西了
How did it attack yourself ?
它怎么攻击到你的?
Well, we returned toward the Jumper
我们在回飞船的路上
The Wraith were shooting us
幽灵们向我们开枪
Go tell Marco to get ready forNtake off I'll cover you.
我掩护你
What about you?
你怎么办?
I'll be there in a minute, GO!
我这就回去, 快走!
Major we're cut off from the jumper
少校回飞船的路被截住了
Negative
不行
They're should be one at your three o'clockNI drew the other two this way
有一个在你3点钟位置
They're all around us where'd they come from?
我们被包围了
Ltd you know how they can make youNsee things that aren't there,
少尉你应该知道他们能够隐身的,
The path in front of you is cleared, now move!
你前面现在没有人, 赶紧跑!
Can you describe it to me?
你能描述一下吗?
Yes sir.
好的
It's about two feet in length including the tail,Nthere's rough stuff under his arm picks
包括尾巴它一共2英尺长,
It's got two sharp spiny things in his neckNnear the Major's carotid artery
有两个带刺的东西在少校脖子上
I need more than that, son
描述的再细致点
Four legs, if you can call them that
4条像腿的东西
They're wrapped around the Major's throat.
紧紧的包住了少校的喉咙
I can't see any eyes
找不到眼睛
It's got a real hard shell, but there'sNa soft meaty part underneath.
有很坚硬的外壳, 但是肚子下面很松软
Major, what are your physical symptoms?
少校, 你有什么感觉?
Well, first it was as a knife in the eye
就好像用刀刺我的眼
Since I have lost all the feelingsNin my extremities
因为我现在没有什么知觉了
I can't move
我不能动
So it incapacitates first with pain and prophases.
这么说初期感到疼痛
I need to be able to move aroundNand help McKay with mechanical problem.
我想去帮McKay检查机器故障
Marco and Stackhouse are dead if I don't.
如果不想办法
What have you tryed?
你们都试过什么办法了?
I've tried to cut it off, I've tried to burn it off,NI've even tried to shoot it off.
试过用刀切, 用火烧,
9 mil point blank.
很近的点射
Not much worse I can do withoutNkilling the Major along with it.
除了差点杀了少校以外,
I believe the creature is relatedNin some way to the Wraith
我相信这个生物属于那些幽灵
really ?
真的?
How so?
为什么这么说?
it feeds itself after each intent to remove himNby sucking life from Major Sheppard
它不断吸Sheppard少校的血来维持生命
Just as the Wraith would.
和那些幽灵一样
Well, I suppose the Wraith hasNto have evolved of something
我估计是幽灵放出了什么东西
I suppose that it is a sort of a...Nprehistoric cousin.
我估计是一种...
Listen Doctor, the Major can't be worse
大夫听着, 少校不能这样下去
We gonna do something right now
我们要想点办法
You said that the creature had a undersideNan exposed soft tissue like a leech
你刚刚说这个生物的腹部很软而且他还吸血
I tried to cut into it.
我试过把它割开
the thing practically strangled him to death
那东西差点杀死少校
Son you don't cut leeches off.NYou pour salt on to them.
你不要切掉它
If you activate the field they'll die.
如果你启动磁场他们都会死
We can always open it togetherNif they fix the problem
如果他们解决了这个问题
Well they may not have time.
他们没有时间了
If they don't, we could destroy this facility.
如果不这么做他们会毁掉这个设备
It's supposed we're working on solutions.
我是想让你们想个解决方法
We think the Jumper must be damagedNfor this to have happened in the first place.
我们估计飞船一开始就损坏了
Ancient systems are too advancedNfor this to be pilot error.
把远古系统提速是个驾驶错误
So ?
那么怎么样?
So depending on the extend of the damage
那么就取决于损坏程度有多大
we can't rule out a catastrophic powerNfeed back in the drive manifolds.
我们不能保证因此而产生的能量不反馈到别的地方
Without the techno babble please.
请不要用术语
Doctor Cavenaugh, was pointing out,Nthat there's a very slim chance,
Cavenaugh博士, 只是想说,
that with the cockpit controls interrupted,Nand with the pod damaged,
飞船没有控制台,
the main drive could overload.
飞船有可能超载
She means to say explode.
她的意思是爆♥炸♥
Especially if McKay starts nosing aroundNinside the control conduits,
特别是当McKay开始检查线路,
to attract the drive pod manually.
尝试整修推进器的时候
And he will. I know I would.
他肯定会的. 我知道我会这么做
Zelenka's working on simulations.NI just came from there.
Zelenka正在想办法
If there is a catastrophic overload.
如果超负荷
The full force of the explosionNwill break up the Jumper,
爆♥炸♥会毁掉整个飞船,
follow the burning fragments throughNthe Stargate, like a bomb.
碎片会顺着时空门飞进来
You think the risk ofNthis happening is minimal?
你们认为这种危险性很小么?
In my opinion. Yes.
我觉得很小
You all agree?
你们都同意?
Then we take the chance.
那么就试试吧
I thought it was importantNto point out the risk.
我认为说清楚这种危险性很重要
Fine, you did.
没错, 你说清楚了
Now please worry a little bit more aboutNtheir lives, and less about your own ass....
现在请多想想他们的生命,
23 minutes.
还有23分钟
Doctor Weir?
Weir博士?
I'm sorry, I don't have time right now.
对不起, 我现在没有时间
Neither do those people that are trappedNaboard the ship of the ancestors.
这些人不是想拿回这艘飞船
News travels fast.
消息传得真快
I was speaking with one of your expeditionNmembers, when she was called in to help.
当你们探险队员呼救的时候
Well then, you are aware thatNwe are very short on time.
好吧, 我应该知道我们没有时间了
I am.
我知道
Still, this is important.
但还是很重要
Ok
好吧
You do not know this.NBut among our people,
你不知道一件事
there is a ritual prayer that is said,Nwhen one knows that death is upon them.
有一个仪式祷告者刚刚说
We don't know that it is.
我们不这么认为
I'm told that it is all but inevitable.
有人告诉我这是不可避免的
By who?
谁说的?
It is not important.
那不重要
What is important, is that TeylaNbe allowed to prepare for death.
重要的是, Teyla已经准备好死了
Knowing the time and place of one's end,Nis a very rare thing among our people.
要知道一个人死亡的时间和地点,
It is a simple rite, but will not take moreNthan a few moments to....
只是个简单的仪式, 只需要一点时间....
Hollan? We need to concentrate all ofNour efforts on saving them.
Hollan? 我们要劲我们全力来救他们
At the risk of forsaking Teyla's own beliefs?
此时此刻Teyla自己的信念是什么?
It is important that we use whatNlittle time we have, to try everything....
重要的是我们要用我们现有很少的时间
I would ask you not to tell me what is important,Nand what is not, in this case.
这件事上,
I'm sorry, I can't have this conversation right now.N Why not?
对不起, 现在我没有时间聊天
Because we are wasting time.
因为我们在浪费时间
This is time that Teyla can use to prepare.
这一时刻Teyla早就准备好了
Alright, you perceive deathNa certain way.
好了, 你认为死亡是必然的
I accept that. In fact, I respect that.
我也承认. 事实上, 我也尊重你们的想法
But we do not prepare for death.NWe do everything we can to stave it off.
但是我们没有准备去死
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表