So we're just going to turn tail and run?
也就是说我们要夹着尾巴逃跑喽
The Pentagon would preferNto call it "a strategic withdrawal."
国防部会把这视为“战略撤退”
But how can we be sure they won't come after us?
可是我们如何保证他们不会尾随我们而来?
She's right, General.
将军,他是对的
They feed on human life forms, and now they knowNthere's a smorgasbord waiting for them here.
他们以生命为食,现在他们知道地球上可以
I don't think we have a choice.
我认为我们没有选择的余地
We need to continue to explore the opportunities
我们需要继续进行探索
for technological advancementNPegasus galaxy has to offer,
探索天马座可能存在的高科技成功
not to mention our responsibilityNto the other humans who live there.
更别提我们对那里存在的其他生物负有
Responsibility?
责任?
We did wake up the Wraith,
是我们唤醒了幽灵
and while, yes, that would've happenedNeventually without our interference,
确实,我们要不去的话,这种事情最终仍会发生
our access to ancient technology puts us inNa unique position to help those people.
可是我们对古老科技的掌握使得我们
We can't just walk away.
我们不能就这样走了
Rest assured your recommendation
我只能向你说你们的建议
will be given consideration at the highest level.
会被送到政♥府♥最高层去研究的
General, sir!
将军
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
Major Sheppard.
Sheppard少校
I'm surprised the briefing went as quickly as it did.
汇报这么快就完了,真令人惊奇啊
You were very thorough, Major.
少校,你很直率
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,长官
I thought you'd be enjoying some well-deserved R and R.
我想你该好好修养一阵子了
I was just going to arrange some transportation, sir.
我正打算要出去待一阵子
Consider it taken care of, Major. Anywhere you'd like.
好好想想去哪儿,少校,哪儿都行
Well, that's very generous.
啊,你真好
You've done your country a great service, son.
小伙子,你为国家作出了这么大的贡献
You deserve it.
你应得的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,长官
Well, how's our patient doing?
我们的病号♥怎么样了?
We're all done, Major.NShe's free to go.
少校,我们都检查完了
I was afraid you had abandoned me.
我还担心你会抛弃我呢
Just setting up our ride.
我正想带你出去呢
So... where are we going?
这样啊,那我们去哪儿?
We should start by getting you a new outfit.
走前要先给你打扮一下
Hello, Simon.
你好,Simon
Oh, my god.
哦,我的上帝
When did you...
你什么时候......
I missed you.
我想你
You have no new messages.
你没有新的留言
Hmm, must've been a power failure or something.
肯定别人打来的时候停电了
Anyways...
管他呢......
...there is nothing wrong with your television set.
你的电视并没有任何问题
Do not attempt to adjust the picture.
请不要调整画面
We are controlling the transmission...
我们控制着电视的直播
If we wish to make it louder,Nwe will bring up the volume.
如果我们想它声音大一点的话
If we wish to make it softer, we will tune...
如果我们想它声音变柔和一点的话
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Thank you, Major.
谢谢你,少校
You're welcome.
不用谢
I have traded in many market places on many worlds--
我光顾过许多不同的世界的超♥市♥
Countries. Countries...
是国家,国家.....
yes, of course. Countries...
哦,当然,是国家
But here there are so manyNdifferent items to choose from.
但是这儿有这么多的东西供选购
Yeah, you seemed like you were having fun,
似乎你在这儿很开心
hours... And hours of fun.
而且一直逛了好几个小时
But you picked out a nice outfit.
终于挑到一套这么漂亮的衣服
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
I wonder...
我在想......
If we had never suffered the Wraith,
要是我们从未遇到过幽灵的话
would my people have createdNa civilization such as this?
我们还会不会将这种东西视为另一种文明呢
I'm starting to wonder about a few things myself.
我开始对一些事情产生了怀疑了
What?
你说什么?
Nothing feels wrong to you?
你没有任何问题?
I don't mean one thing.
我不是指一件事情
I mean... everything.
我的意思是,所有的事情
I do not understand.
我不明白
Excuse me, uh...
对不起,呃
Could you take us to the Green Moss park area?
麻烦你带我们去绿苔公园好吗?
Sure thing.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
I think I'll have a better idea ofNwhat's bothering me once we get there.
我想一旦我们到那儿后就会
Hey, Sedge!
嘿,Sedge
Did you miss me?
你想我吗?
Did you miss me?
你想我吗?
More than you can imagine.
想到不能再想了
I don't know how many timesNI watched that damn tape you left me.
我不知道曾看了多少次你走前留给我的录像带
I wanted to tell you in person.
我早想亲自跟你谈谈
No, you didn't.
不会吧,你不会的
You were afraid I'd talk you out of it.
你担心我会跟你说这事
I was afraid you'd try.
是的
When you told me you were going away,
当你告诉我你要走
but couldn't say where, my first guess was Korea.
而且不便告诉我去哪儿的时候
My second guess was Israel.
其次想到的是去以色列
To be honest, the Pegasus galaxy didn't make my list.
老实说,根本没想过你要去天马星系
I am sorry.
对不起
I know.
我理解
I imagine my security clearance doesn't let you tell me
我想你不会告诉我
what you've been doing while you were there--
你们在那儿干些什么吧
No.
不会
Or when you'll be leaving again?
或者是你们什么时候再次去那儿?
No.
不会
Well, at the very least, you could promise me that...
哦,不过至少你能向我保证
You'll take this with you.
你会带上这个的
It's beautiful.
真漂亮啊
Looks nice.
看上去不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Is something wrong?
怎么了?
You know what? I'm sorry.NIt's just when you kissed me...
你知道吗?对不起
What are you talking about, Elizabeth?
你在说些什么呀,Elizabeth?
Hello?
你好
General. What
将军,什么
Yes, I understand.
好的,我明白了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hang on!
等会
Oh, hey.
哦,你好
Just the middle of a power nap, and...
刚睡着
I'm not wearing any pants.
瞧,裤子还没来得及穿呢
I didn't even think you knew where I lived.
简直不敢相信你知道我住这儿
Air Force.
空军告诉我的
Oh, right.
这样啊
Oh, look, I can't, um...
哦,你看,我不能......
Really, um...
实际上......
I have a date with a girl in 302.
我和302室的姑娘有个约会
She's been taking care of the cat
她一直养了只猫
for the whole time I was away,Nand, apparently, she misses me...
在我不在的时候
Rodney... I know, I'm trying to pawn off my cat
Rodney 我知道,我会设法将猫赶走的
off on a neighbor, and I end up with...
然后......
What?
怎么了?
I just got a call from General Hammond.
我刚接到Hammond将军打来的电♥话♥
There was an accident on the Prometheus.
普洛米休斯星球出事了
We can't go back to Atlantis.
我们无法回到亚特兰蒂斯了
I was going to come home, get some rest,
我刚回家好好休息了一下
then come back refreshed andNready to work on a solution,
现在精神百倍地回来工作
but an hour ago, it hit me,Nlike Archimedes in the bathtub--
看是一个小时前,我突然明白
Eureka! Except I wasn't in a bathtub.
顿悟了!尽管我不在浴池里
I was on a couch watchingNa very strange outer limits episode...
我在沙发上看着我的书
Forget Prometheus.
先别提Prometheus
I've figured out how toNestablish a wormhole connection
我已经想出如何搭起一个虫洞了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表