Then by all means... how can I be of assistance?
那么究竟……我要怎样才能帮的上忙?
Thank you
谢谢
Since you've been here on Atlantis...NYou've been off-world three times?
自从你来到亚特兰蒂斯以来
Yes I've been acting as a guide on behalfNof Sgt Stackhouse's reconnaissance team...
是的,我曾经作为向导参与了
helping to establish relations between your peopleNand some of our former trading partners.
帮助他们和我们之前的交易伙伴
Stackhouse reported he lost trackNof you on a couple of these outings...
Stackhouse报告说在几次出外活动中
I did take the time to visit some close friends.
我是去看望了些老朋友
Interesting. Two of your three visits predatedNwraith attacks by approximately a day
有意思。你出去3次有2次
Sergeant.
军士
What are you suggesting?N I'm not suggesting anything.
你是在暗示什么呢?
You think I would betray my own people?NJeopardize the life of my son?
你认为我会背叛我自己的人♥民♥?
No one is making accusations
没有人在进行指控
I disagree. You have already leapt toNthe conclusion that an Athosian is responsible.
我不同意。你们已经直接下结论
Because it can't possibly be one of our own people...
因为这不可能是我们的人干的
No.
不
We just need to clarify a few things.
我们只想弄清一些事情
Then allow me... I lost my closest friend in the wraithNattack that forced us from our home world.
那么听我说……在一次幽灵的对
Sellena, the woman you spoke to before me,Nlost both her parents.
Sellena,在我之前被你们问话的那个女人
In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find an Athosian
事实上,你很难找到一个
that has not experienced loss at the hands of the wraith.
没有因为幽灵的攻击而造成创伤的Athosian人
These are the people you accuse.
这就是你们正在指控的人!
We're not accusing anyone.
我们没有指控任何人
And I came here expecting an interview...NNot an interrogation.
并且我来这儿是来接受采访的
I mean I don't think it's too much to ask...
我认为这不是很……
What is it?
什么?
nothing... nothing...
没什么……没什么……
Just can't bear the same mealNday after day after day...
就是不能忍♥受日复一日的
Well buck up a little...NI'm trying to run a diagnostic.
振作些
Sorry.
对不起
I mean... we are stranded with limitedNresources in another galaxy.
我是说……我们被困在另一个星系
Come on the nearest bob-big boys is three hundredNmillion light-years away... we have to make do...
拜托,最近的一家bob-big boys在3百万光年远
If that means you have to eat my favoriteNfood two days in a row... so be it.
如果你想连续两天吃掉我最喜欢的东西
You enjoy military rations?
你喜欢吃那些军队供给的食物吗?
I know... it's weird... Hospital food too.
我知道……这很奇怪
The only reason I don't like aero plane foodNis you can't get seconds and I'm an absolute...
我不喜欢飞机上的食物的唯一原因是
Hello...
Hello...
What is it?
怎么了?
Well it's a command sub routineNI've never seen before...
这是一个我从未见过的
What is it's function?
什么功能?
I don't know... because I've never seen it before.
不知道,因为我从未见过这玩意儿
Ok, I'm going to cross reference this withNthe ancients data base up in the control room...
OK,我去对照一下控制室里的
I'm just going to grab the a...
我要去找那个……
What you touch?
你碰了什么?
nothing nothing...N No you were just...N No no no I didn't.
没有,没有……
I had no idea the roof could do that.
我不知道顶棚还可以这样
Neither did I...
我也是
The gateroom and surroundingNsections have been closed to us.
门厅和休闲区对我们关闭了
And we may no longer have accessNto the medical facility without escort.
而且我们再也不能在没有护卫的情况下
We're under constant surveillance...Nour movements restricted.
我们被时刻监视着
How long must we put up with this?
我们这样要忍♥多久?
It has already been to long...
已经太久了
I would have been expectedNto be included in this discussion...
我想我应该被邀请到你们的讨论中来
As we would have expected youNto take a stand in our defense...
因为我们期望你能对我们的防守措施
They have taken actionNto defend everyone on this base.
他们已经采取措施来保护
That includes each and every one of you.NThe presence of a wraith collaborator threatens us all.
这也包括你们每一个人
Then you support Dr weir's decision to confine us?
那么你支持Weir博士对我们
Halling... we are their guests.
Halling……我们是他们的客人
We've become more like their prisoners...Nbut unlike prisoners...
现在我们更像是囚犯……
we can choose to leave.
我们可以选择离开
Where would you go?
你们要去哪里?
Do you not mean to say "Where would we go?"
你为什么没说“我们要去哪里”?
We have friends on other worldsNwho would gladly take us in...
在其他星球上也有朋友
For how long? Good trading partnersNdo not necessarily make good hosts...
住多久?好的贸易伙伴并不一定
There are many worlds among these stars.
这里有很多星球
The wraith have awakened... no world is safe.
幽灵已经唤醒了
nor is it safe to remain...
留下也不安全
They will continue to do this untilNthey find someone to blame.
他们会一直这样下去
You know in your heart that none ofNour people could be responsible for this...
你打心里知道我们中间
Of course.
当然
Then we have nothing to fear.
那我们就没什么好怕的
You trust Dr Weir that much?
你真的这么相信Weir博士?
I do.
是的
More that you would trust your own people?N No!
胜过相信自己的人♥民♥?
I understand her responsibility
我知道她的责任感
Hallin
Hallin
We have met with the wraith offworldNso often and so quickly...
我们一次次的碰到幽灵出击
there must be a reason beyond coincidence...
一定有个原因,而不是巧合
Give them a chance to find it.
让他们查清楚吧
I do not a approve of some of their measures...
他们的有些措施我也不赞成
but I do know in the end theyNwill help to prove our innocence.
但是我知道最终他们
Atlantis is far more than shelter. It is hope.
亚特兰蒂斯不单是个避难所
Not only for our people but for everyoneNwho would stand against the wraith.
不单对我们的人♥民♥
We must not abandon that hope.
我们不应该放弃希望
They may reside here TeylaNbut they are not the ancestors.
他们也许会定居在这儿,Teyla
No matter how much you wish them to be.
不管你有多么愿意他们是
Sir.
长官
Ford...
Ford...
Heard they got a sun roof open on the jumper bay...
我听说他们在探险者号♥发射台那儿
Yep...
没错
Also heard you're planning to take a Jumper out...
我也听说你计划乘坐探险者号♥从那儿出去
I figure that's what the door on the roof is for...
我想那正是天棚的作用
Anyone else call shot gun?
其他人带枪了吗?
Just gonna drive around the planet check it out...
只是开出去看看而已
Oh you're just checking out the planet...
只是出去看看
oh never mind then that's cool I mean...
哦,这样啊
I've got better things to be doingNthan cruising around the planet in a space ship.
比出去看看我又更好的事在等着我去做
You're like a kid you know that?
你真像个孩子
Yes sir.NI brought along something to eat on the ride...
是的,长官
What's that?
什么?
How about a nice... turkey sandwhich...
来个美味的……火鸡三明治怎么样?
Lets go.
我们走
Send in whoever's next please...
不管是谁,把下一个叫进来
Teyla
Teyla
I wasn't expecting you.
我没想到是你
I was surprised to be left of your list...
我很惊讶你的名单里没有我
I didn't feel it was necessary in your case...
我认为你不需要询问了
On the contrary you should have spoken to me first...
相反,你应该先询问我
You're right... I should have.
你是对的,我本该这么做
I can tell you anything you needNto know about my people...
我可以告诉你有关我的人♥民♥
Is it possible you don't knowNthem all as well as you think?
有没可能你并不像你自己
I empathize with you Dr Weir...
Weir博士,我和你有同感
As leaders we are often forced to make difficultNdecisions in the interests of those we serve...
作为领导者,我们时常要做出
But many of my fellow AthosianNare not so... understanding...
但是有很多Athosian并不是十分
I know...NBut there's nothing I can do about that now...
我知道
People can suspect my motivesNfor these meeting all they want.
他们可以随意猜测我
But you and I need to agree that we have a problem...
但你和我必须承认
I have to do what ever I can to get to the bottom of it
我必须尽全力彻底查清楚
and right now that means sitting downNand talking to every single person here...
现在这一步就是坐下来
You should know there is talk of leaving Atlantis
你该知道有离开亚特兰蒂斯的言论产生了
I hope it doesn't come to that.
我可不希望见到那一幕发生
Not all change is for the worst...
不是所有的改变都是百无一利的
Flight this is Jumper three we are go for bay launch.
把探险者3号♥送到发射台上
Jumper three you are good to go.
探险者3号♥可以起飞
Yes we are...
是的
It's strange not pulling into Gs...
很奇怪我们没有感到超重
Yeah... kinda miss it. Although at this rateNof acceleration we'd be dead by now.
是啊,有些想念那种感觉
yeah?
是吗?
Oh yeah... without inertial dampening we'dNbe hit by so many Gs our eyes would pop...
当然……如果不消除重力影响
the skin would pull away from our faces,
脸皮会被撕下
our brains would squish up to the back of our skulls
我们的脑浆会被压到
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表