And he wasn't the only one to perish.
而且他不是唯一的牺牲者
We should start evacuating people through the Stargate.
我们应该通过星际之门将人们疏散出去
We can't.
做不到
Whatever power's left in the system has been divertedNto sustaining the shield holding the ocean back.
现在系统中剩余的能量已经被转到防护罩上去了
Do we know why this is happening now?
为什么会发生在现在?
The shield might've held the water backNfor another 100 years,
防护罩本可以继续抵挡海水100年的
but power consumption spiked when we arrived.
但是我们到来之后
This is happening because we arrived?
它的发生是由于我们的到来?
Yes.
是的
What about auxiliary power?
那后备能量呢?
I'll try to interface the gateNwith one of our generators.
我会尝试使用我们自己的一个发电机
Hopefully there's enough time.
希望时间足够
Grodin, access the Stargate control systems, see ifNyou can locate any gate addresses in the database.
Grodin, 查询一下星际之门控制系统
Won't be nearly enough power to gate back to Earth, butNmaybe we'll have enough to gate elsewhere in pegasus.
我们可能没有足够的能量返回地球
Some of our team discovered a bay fullNof what they're calling ships.
队伍中有人发现了一个航♥空♥港
As in space ships?
就像是太空船?
We should check them out.
我们应该去看看
You think you could figure outN I could fly just about anything.
你认为你能够驾驶么
Good. Go
好的, 去吧
I'll start with this. You start with one of those.N What am i looking for?
我将从这个开始, 你从那些
See how many people they can fit.NMaybe we can fly out of here.
看看它们能够装多少人
Two piers of the city are almost entirely flooded,Na third about to collapse as well!
城市的两片平台已经完全被水淹没了
Dr. Weir, these ships look like a good fallback.
Weir博士, 这些飞船看起来对我们非常有用
They can hold several people each.
每艘都可以装不少人
Learning how to fly them's going to be another matter.
学习如何驾驶它们是另外一个问题
I'll see if I can pull up a schematic, find a way out.
我看看我能够在城市的示意图上找到一条出路
This ship seems different than the others.
这艘船跟其它的不太一样
Different how?
怎么不同?
It's a different control console.
它有一个与众不同的控制台
I've radioed Zelenka.NHe's on his way over to check it out.
我已经用无线电通知了Zelenka.
Good, I'm on my way, too.N Oh, no.
好的, 我也过来看看
What's wrong?
怎么了?
The city's going into a last-gasp self-protect mode.
这个城市正在进入最后的自我保护模式
Airtight bulkheads are slamming shut all over the city.
城市中的防水墙正在迅速的关闭当中
We've got people trapped.
我们已经有人被困住了
Wouldn't that protect them?N It's too little, too late.
那不会保护他们么?
Most of the rooms are already breached.NWe've got people trapped with water rising.
大部分的房♥间已经被破坏了
Damn.
该死
I'll try to override the system,
我试试取消系统的自我控制
open the doors, but that's seriouslyNhampering efforts to rig power to the Stargate.
打开那些门, 不过这会严重影响
If these ships turn out to be our only way out of here,
如果那些飞船是我们离开这里的唯一方法
I don't want you waiting too long to get up to the bay.
我可不想等得太久以至于无法到达航♥空♥港
Rodney...
Rodney...
yes, yes, yes, I heard.
yes, yes, yes, 我听到了
Go.
去吧
How are we doing?
怎么样了?
This ship is different than the others.
这艘飞船跟其它船不一样
Yeah, we know that. Why? What's it do?
是的, 这我知道
I do not know. I will need more time.
我不知道 我需要更多时间
We don't have time.
我们没有时间了
It's airtight, I assume.
它是密封的, 我想
It's a space ship. It'd better be.
它是太空船, 应该是
Major Sheppard, I've located a roof hatchNin the gate ship bay. I'll try to get it open.
Sheppard少校, 我在航♥空♥港的屋顶找到了一个舱门
What was that?
那是什么?
Bulkhead doors leading out of the control roomNhave all slammed shut. We're locked in.
控制室外的密封门已经全部都关闭了
Can you get it open?
你能把它打开么?
I'm trying!
我正在努力!
Forget it. The gate room's flooding.
别管那个了. gate room已经进水了
Get them open and get up here.NWe're waiting for you.
把门打开到这里来, 我们在这里等你们
Elizabeth, we're going to keep trying toNretract the roof. As soon as it opens, you go.
Elizabeth, 我们准备继续尝试收回屋顶
Rodney...
Rodney...
Look, there's no time to argue!NCatastrophic failure is imminent.
没有时间来争论了! 灾难就在眼前
Just lock yourself in and go.
把你们自己管好, 走吧
Despite your efforts,Nthere was nothing you could do, Rodney.
尽管你已经尽力了
Within seconds, the control room was flooded.
不久以后, 控制室就被水淹没了
I died?
我死了?
You never gave up trying, right until the end.
你没有放弃努力, 一直到最后
Well...
好吧...
A man wonders how he would choose to go out,Ngiven such dire circumstances.
作为男人我很想知道, 当面临如此可怕的情况时
Now I know.
现在我知道了
Trying to save the lives of others.
试图拯救其他人的生命
But ultimately failing.
不过最终还是失败了
I'm sure if I had a few more seconds, I could...N Wait a second.
我敢肯定如果我拥有的时间可以再多几秒, 我就可以..
Why didn't the failsafe mechanism engageNand raise the city to the surface?
为什么自动保障机制没有把城市浮上水面?
Because there was no failsafe the first time.
因为第一次没有自动保障机制
Atlantis remained on the ocean floor.
Atlantis继续留在海底
The shield completely collapsed.
防护罩完全崩溃
Water came crashing in,Nflooding every room in the city.
海水冲了进来
You both drowned while attemptingNto get our people into ships,
你们两个在试图帮助其他人
and we, along with Dr. Zelenka,Nwe found ourselves trapped.
而我们, 同 Zelenka一起,
We need to get out of here!
我们需要离开这里!
Did McKay get the hatch open?
McKay把舱门打开了么?
I do not know.
我不知道
Major, there's six of us stuck inNone of the ships! What do we do?
少校, 我们有六个人挤在了一艘船里
What did you do?
你干了什么?
I don't know.NI think I just turned it on.
我不知道
Stand by, sergeant.
待命, 中士
I'm not much for instruction manuals,Nbut I could use one right about now.
我没怎么看过说明手册
Oh, my god.
哦, 我的天哪
It's space.NWhat happened?
这是在宇宙空间中
Now what did you do?
现在你想做什么?
I don't know. I just...
我不知道, 我只是...
What was that?
那是什么?
We were under attack.
我们受到了攻击
We didn't know where we wereNor who was shooting at us.
我们不知道我们在哪里
And that's when John...
然后那时John...
Carson! This is Beckett.
Carson! 我是Beckett.
I need medical assistanceNin the conference room asap.
我需要医疗帮助
How's she doing?
她怎样了?
Stabilized, but still very weak,Nand getting weaker.
稳定下来了, 不过仍然非常虚弱
Your own mortality,Nstaring you right in the face.
濒临死亡的你
I can't imagine how you must be feeling.
我无法想象你此时的感受
When she looks at me, it's as if she'sNsensing my thoughts, and I'm sensing hers.
当她看着我的时候, 就好像她在感知我的心灵
It's very unsettling.
这很让人不安
Just when you thought thisNplace couldn't get any weirder.
在你这么想的时候
Well, it's obvious.
好吧, 很明显
The puddle jumper they escaped in must'veNbeen some sort of a time machine.
他们逃跑时所乘坐的飞船一定是某种时间机器
It had to have an additionalNcomponent built into it.
在它内部, 一定装配有某种特殊的组件
Flux capacitor.
Flux capacitor (电影《回到未来》里时间机器的核心部件)
Yeah, question is,Nwhere is the time machine now?
是的, 问题是
Why don't we ask her?
我们为什么不问问她?
What happened?
发生什么了?
Can you tell us?
你能告诉我们么?
The ship that you escaped in,Nwhere is it now?
你们逃离时所乘坐的飞船
It's gone.
没有了
Who is shooting at us?
是谁在向我们射击?
Better question is,Nhow do we shoot back?
现在更好的问题是
Did I do that?
这是我做的么?
Hang on!
抓好了!
The next thing I knew...
接下来我所知道的就是...
I woke up here.
我在这里醒来
What, you mean now?
什么, 你说现在?
No.
不是
Then.
那时
You're awake.
你醒了
His name was Janus.
他的名字叫Janus.
He healed my wounds andNexplained to me what had happened.
他治好了我的伤
Your ship was shot down.
你们的飞船被击落了
We retrieved it from the ocean floor.
我们在海底找到了它
Major Sheppard, Dr. Zelenka?
Sheppard少校, Zelenka博士呢?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表