我们准备尝试进行连接
We have been unable to predict exactly how much power this is going to take,
我们无法预计这将消耗多少能量
and we may only get the one chance at this.
而我们可能只有一次机会
So if we're able to achieve a stable wormhole,
所以如果我们可以建立一个稳定的虫洞
we're not going to risk shutting the gate down.
我们就不会冒险关闭星门
We'll send in the MALP robot probe, check for viability and go.
我们会派MALP探测器过去检测环境 然后就出发
Everything in one shot.
所有的这一切就只有一次机会
Now, every one of you volunteered for this mission,
你们每个人都是自愿参加的
and you represent over a dozen countries.
而你们代表了数十个国家
You are the world's best and brightest.
你们是世界上最优秀和最聪明的人
And in light of the adventure we are about to embark on,
而就我们即将进行的探险来看
you're also the bravest.
你们也是最勇敢的
I hope we all return one day having discovered
希望我们返程之日
a whole new realm for humanity to explore.
是发现一个全新科学探索领域之时
But as all of you know,
但是如我们所知
we may never be able to return home.
我们可能永远无法回家了
I'd like to offer you all one last chance to withdraw your participation.
因此我给你们一个最后机会来放弃任务
Begin the dialing sequence.
开始拨号♥程序
Let me make myself clear, Major.
我把话说清楚 少校
You are not here by my choice.
你来此不是出于我的选择
I'm sure you'll warm up to me once you get to know me, sir.
我肯定当你了解我以后 你会喜欢我的 长官
As long as you remember who's giving the orders.
只要你能记住是谁在发号♥施令就行
Chevron two encoded.
二号♥坐标 编码完成
That would be Dr. Weir, right?
那应该是Weir博士 对吧?
Chevron three encoded.
三号♥坐标 编码完成
Chevron four encoded.
四号♥坐标 编码完成
Nice.
很好
Thank you.
谢谢
Chevron five encoded.
五号♥坐标 编码完成
Chevron six encoded.
六号♥坐标 编码完成
This is it.
就是现在了
Seriously, Doctor, calm down. You're embarrassing me.
说真的 博士 放松点 害我跟着你紧张起来了
I've never been so excited in my entire life.
我一生中从来没这么兴奋过
Chevron eight is locked.
八号♥坐标 锁定完成
Send the MALP.
把MALP送过去
We have MALP telemetry.
我们收到MALP传回的信息了
What is it we're looking at?
对面是些什么?
Switching to zero locks.
转入零点模式
The radar indicates a large room.
雷达显示那里是个大地方
Structurally intact?
建筑物居然完好无损?
Environmental sensors say there's oxygen.
大气分♥析♥仪显示那里有氧气
No measurable toxins.
没有明显的有毒物质
We have viable life support.
适合人类生存
It looks like we're not getting out of this.
看来我们是想不去都不行了
Dr. Weir, you have a go.
Weir博士 你可以出发了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Let's go, people. We don't know how much power we've got.
大家出发了 我们不知道还剩下多少能量
Security teams one and two, you're up first.
警卫队1队 2队先出发
All other personnel will follow on our signal.
其余人等待我们的信♥号♥♥再跟上来
Once on the other side, keep moving.
一旦到了那一面 就继续前进
Clear thedebarkation area.
确保对面的区域安全
On my lead.
跟我来!
Hold on, Colonel.
等等 上校
We go through together.
我们一起过去
Fair enough.
够公平
Jack, it's not too late for me...
Jack 我现在出发还不算太晚…
No.
不
I can just grab my... No.
我只要拿上包 想都别想
All clear. It looks good.
一切正常
Expedition team, move out.
探险队 出发
What's it feel like?
穿过时感觉如何?
Hurts like hell, sir.
痛彻心肺 长官
Teams one and two, secure the immediate area.
警卫1队和警卫2队检查当前区域
Everyone else, find an open space and park it until instructed otherwise.
其他人在有新命令之前 先在这房♥间找个空地落脚
Who's doing that?
那是谁弄亮的?
Security teams, any alien contact?
警卫队 发现外星人了吗?
Negative, sir.
没有 长官
Team four, negative, Colonel.
警卫4队 这里没有 上校
The lights are coming on by themselves.
灯会自己启动
That's everyone.
人到齐了
General O'Neill?
O'Neill将军?
Atlantis base offers greetings from the Pegasus galaxy.
这里是飞马星系亚特兰蒂斯基地发出的问候
You may cut power to the gate.
你可以切断星门的能源了
They look like ships.
这看起来像艘船
Spaceships!
宇宙飞船
I love it.
我喜欢这里
Dr. Weir, you have to see this.
Weir博士 你一定要过来看看
I have a lot of things to see. Just be careful.
我还有很多东西要看呢 你们小心点
I didn't touch anything.
我什么都没碰
Relax, Major. It's like the entire complex is sensing our presence
放松点 少校 这就像是整个建筑 感觉到我们的到来
and coming to life.
从冬眠中苏醒了一样
This has got to be the control room.
这里肯定是控制室
This is obviously their version of a DHD.
这很明显是他们的DHD装置
Obviously.
哦 明显是了
This area could be power control systems,
这可能是能量控制系统
possibly a computer interface...
又或者是电脑接口什么的
Hey. Why don't you find out? Right.
嘿 你为什么不弄清楚呢? 好的
Dr. Weir, Colonel Sumner.
Weir博士 我是Sumner上校
Could you come down and meet me, please?
你到我这看看吗?
We're three levels down from you.
我们在地下三层
Right away.
马上过去
We've only been able to secure a fraction of the place. It's huge.
我们只能进驻一部分区域 这地方太大了
So it might really be the lost city of Atlantis?
那么说这可能真的是失落城市亚特兰蒂斯?
I'd say that's a good bet.
看来是这样了
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊!
We're underwater.
我们在水底下
I'd say we're under several hundred feet of ocean.
我们在几百英尺的海洋下面
If we can't dial out, this could be a problem.
如果我们无法向外拨号♥ 这可就麻烦了
Colonel, Dr. Weir...
上校 Weir博士
We're underwater.
我们在水底下
Yes, I was just coming to tell you.
是的 我正想告诉你
Fortunately, there's some sort of a force field holding back the water.
很幸运的有一个力场挡住
Boy, that is impressive, isn't it?
这太奇特了 不是吗?
Dr. Beckett has found something you should see.
Beckett医生发现了一样东西 你该过来看看
...in the hope of spreading new life in a galaxy
为了能在这个死气沉沉的飞马星系上
where there appeared to be none.
进行繁衍生息…
Soon, the new life grew and prospered.
很快的 新生命开始繁衍和繁荣
It's a hologram. The recording loops.
这是全息图 录像会反复播放
This is my second time through.
我已经看了第二遍了
What have we missed? Not much.
我们漏看了多少? 不多
...exchange knowledge and friendship.
用以交换知识和友谊
In time, a thousand worlds bore the fruit of life in this form.
很快 上千个星球都结出了文明的果实
Then one day, our people set foot upon a dark world where a terrible enemy slept.
终于有一天我们踏入了暗黑世界 那里沉睡着可怕的敌人
Never before had we encountered beings with powers that rivaled our own.
我们从未遇到过比我们强大竞争对手
In our overconfidence, we were unprepared and outnumbered.
由于自负 我们没有做足准备
The enemy fed upon the defenseless human worlds like a great scourge
敌人以多袭少 对没有防备的人类世界大开杀戒
until finally, only Atlantis remained.
最终只剩下亚特兰蒂斯
This city's great shield was powerful enough to withstand their terrible weapons.
这个城市强大的防卫足以抵挡他们的可怕武器
But here, we were besieged for many years.
但我们被攻击了很多年
In an effort to save the last of our kind,
为了拯救最后的幸存者
we submerged our great city into the ocean.
这个伟大的城市被我们沉到了海底
The Atlantis Stargate was the one and only link back to Earth from this galaxy.
亚特兰蒂斯星门是唯一连接地球和飞马星系的通道
And those who remained used it to return to that world that was once home.
最后的幸存者通过它回到我们曾经的家园
There, the last survivors of Atlantis lived out the remainder of their lives.
在那里亚特兰蒂斯的幸存者们过着他们的生活
This city was left to slumber,
这个城市沉睡在海底
in the hope that our kind would one day return.
期待有一天我们的人能够回来
So the story of Atlantis is true.
那么说亚特兰蒂斯的传说是真的
The great city that sank in the ocean.
沉到海底的伟大城市
It just didn't happen on Earth.
只是没有沉没在地球的海底
Well, the ancient Greeks must have heard it from one of the surviving Ancients.
也许古希腊人是从幸存的Ancients那里听到这个故事的
I don't like the fact they got their asses kicked.
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表