If he doesn't, we're all dead anyway.
如果他不行了, 我们也都死
No pressure.
不要给我压力
Major Sheppard would effectively be in suspendedNanimation for the entire time.
Sheppard少校不要那么急躁
We can't risk that.N Why not?
我们不能冒这个险
If the creature reacted that violentlyNto drops of water,
如果这个生物对水有反映,
who knows how it would reactNto Stargate travel.
谁也不知道它对时空门有没有什么反映
Are you telling me Major Sheppard can't comeNthrough the gate, while that thing is on him?
你的意思是说,
Then we must do something now!
那么我们现在必须抓紧了!
Hit me with the defibrillator.
用起搏器杀了我
You may be onto something Major.
少校你一定是想到什么了
You said that might kill him.
你说过他可能会死的
That's the idea.
我们就是这么想的
I don't understand.
我不明白
Teyla. You said this creature was like a Wraith.
Teyla. 你说过这生物和幽灵差不多
Yes.
是的
Then how do you think it would respond,Nif God forbit,
那么你试想一下
Major Sheppard were to die right now, then.
Sheppard少校那上死掉, 那么...
It would stop feeding.
它就不再附着少校了
Exactly. Just as a Wraith would.
没错. 幽灵就会这样
How is that an idea?
你们到底是怎么想的?
I'm suggesting that we fool the creature intoNthinking that its prey's dead,
我们只是想欺骗这个生物
by stopping the Major's heart.
所以我们必须让少校停止心跳
If I'm right. It should let him go.
如果想法没错. 它会离开少校的
If that thing let's go.NWe give him another jolt.
一旦生物离开
Give it a try. If it doesn't work,Nsend him through the event horizon.
试一下. 如果不行,
He'll keep there,Nas good as the deep freeze.
他会暂时呆在那
John, are you sure you wanna do this?
John, 你确定你要这么做么?
I want this damn thing off me.
我真的很想把这该死的东西除掉
Be prepared for a code blue in the Jumper bay.
准备对探险者1号♥进行急救
Lt Ford, do you know how to do this?
Ford少尉, 你知道怎么做吧?
Yes sir. Cut his shirt off.N What?
是的. 把他衣服割开
Cut his shirt off!
把他衣服割开!
Charging 200. Move his tags.
200幅. 把他的饰物那开
What?N Move his chain, inside.
什么?
Place the lubrication,right on the paddles.
在表面擦点油
Ready to go.
准备好了
Once the bug falls off, I'm gonna have to kill it.
一旦这虫子掉下来我一定杀了它
Ready to charge up again,Nand we'll hit it with another jolt.
准备下一次,
McKay, if we can't restart his heart on the first try,Nwe'll need that bulkhead door open again.
McKay, 如果我们第一下不成功,
Done.
好的
One of us is gonna have to get him through.
我们其中一个必须带他过去
I will.
我来
Do it!
开始吧!
No pulse!
没有心跳!
It won't come off.
下不来
Settle. It may take a moment.
冷静. 也许需要一段时间
Lieutenant?
少尉?
Nothing?
没反映?
Nothing! Let's get him through.
没反映! 快带他过去
Got him?N Yes.
好了?
This is Lt Ford. The creature has beenNsucessfully removed from Major Sheppard,
我是Ford少尉. 那个生物已经取下来了
but we were unable to revive him. Both he and Teyla,Nare now on the other side of the event horizon.
但是我们无法让他苏醒. 他和Teyla,
Thank you Lt. Rodney, you have seven minutes.
谢谢你Rodney少尉, 你们还有7分钟
I'm only halfway through the possible circuit pathways,Nand times almost up. We're not gonna make it.
我只解决了一部分,
Just keep on it. There's still time.
你就做吧. 现在还有时间
You should consider steppingNinto the event horizon.
你应该进时空门里面
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I'll keep trying till the end, but given your choices,Nthat's a far better way to go.
我会坚持到最后的, 但是给你个选择,
Leave you here alone with that thingNwrapped up in my jacket?
把你一个人留在这个危险的地方?
You did check to make sure it was dead.N- It's dead.
你确定那东西死了
Good, because explosive decompression, and deathNby suffocation with that thing, is possibly....
很好, 因为爆♥炸♥性减压, 然后窒息死亡, 是很有可能....
Work!N I'm sorry
干♥你♥的活!
Time?
还有多久?
2 minutes 20 seconds.
2分20秒
Rodney, we're down to 2 minutes
Rodney, 又过了2分钟
I know the time. I've still got over two dozenNcircuits I haven't tried.
我知道时间. 我现在还有2打线路没有试
Don't be so methodical. Just pick one at random.
不用按照顺序来. 随意试哪一个
If I do that, I run the risk of attempting toNactivate the same circuit twice.
如果那么做, 那样的话我就同时运行了2个系统
Just try!
试试吧!
I'm telling you, there's no way I could....
我告诉你, 那根本不可能....
Wait.
等等
I think I did it.
我想我成功了
Elizabeth? I think the engine pods retracted.
Elizabeth?我估计推进器收回了
Why haven't you shown up?
为什么还是看不到你们?
She's right. Why aren't we moving?
对啊. 为什么我们还是不动?
It's inertia. The drive shift end wentNthrough the Stargate.
是惯性. 飞船是靠惯性穿过时空门的
We've shed all our forward momentum.
我们有没有任何前进的动力了
You're wasting your time. For every action,Nthere is an equal and opposite reaction.
你再浪费时间. 任何一个力,
Then what are we gonna do?
那么我们该怎么办?
One minute.
还有一分钟
The rear hatch. Blow the rear hatch.
后舱. 让后舱爆♥炸♥
It should give you enough thrustNto make it through.
那么就有足够的力让怎么穿过去了
I can do it. But the only mechanismNto blow the hatch is back here.
可以这么做. 但是只有一个机器可以引爆
I'll do it. There's no time. Just go!
我来. 没时间了. 快走!
30 seconds.
30秒
I'll be in the Jumper bay.
我去通道
Again!
再来一次!
He's gonna be fine.
他会没事的
Well done Rodney.
干得不错Rodney
We'll see.
看着吧
We've got a pulse.
有脉搏了
It's getting stronger.
心跳越来越强了
He's going to be ok.
他很快就没事了
How are you feeling?
感觉如何?
Starving.
饿
He's got quite the hickey, but Dr Beckett saysNhe'll be fine in a few days.
他可弄了不少吻痕, 但是Beckett医生说
We should let you rest.
你需要休息
No, you should get me food.
不, 你应该给我点吃的
I think we can arrange that.
我想可以安排
Welcome back sir.
早日康复
I must admit, it is a pleasant surprise.
这真是个奇迹
By the way. What were you gonna say?
顺便说一下. 你上次想说什么?
When?
什么时候?
Before, when you thought... ou know
在你认为... 你知道的
Oh that.
哦 那件事啊
I didn't want you to say at the time.NBut now I'm curious.
那时候我没让你说
I was gonna say...
我那时候想说...
Take care of each other.
你们大家要互相照顾
That's nice.
不错
And indeed we did.
我们也是这么做的
Yes you did. Thank you, again.
是的你做到了. 再次感谢
You're welcome.
没什么
Goodnight.
晚安
You weren't really gonna say that,Nwere you?
你一定不是想说那句话,
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你想说什么
I didn't think so.
你一定知道
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表