What the...?
这到底是...?
This is different.
这和往常不同
Wraith cannibalism?
幽灵嗜食同类?
Looks like it.
看起来是
They feed off each other?
他们自相残杀?
Probably as a last resort.
这可能是最后的手段
I guess some of them triedNto survive as long as possible.
我猜它们当中有人试图尽可能的活得久些
Okay, that is incredibly disturbing.
好吧, 这真是难以置信
No kidding.
别开玩笑了
You know, I wonder if there's...
我想, 如果有...
Guys!
伙计们!
They're bodies, human bodies.
这是尸体, 人类的尸体
They have chambers like this on hive ships.
在他们群居的飞船也有类似的房♥间
I've never seen one so large before.
但我以前从来没有见过这么大的
I don't understand.
我不明白
The Wraith cocoon humans.
幽灵把人封到茧中
They keep their bodies in a sort ofNsuspended animation, so later they can...
让他们的身体停止活动
I think we just figured out what this ship was for.
我想我们已经知道了这艘船是干什么的了
It's a supply ship...
这是一艘补给船...
On its way to feed the Wraith whoNwere laying siege to Atlantis.
给围困Atlantis的幽灵们补给食物
Well, that's terrifying.
这太恐怖了
Gall, Abrams, check it out, but be careful.
Gall, Abrams, 检查一下, 要小心
What? No, wait.
什么? 不, 等等
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Well, the ship's got to have a bridge.NMaybe we can get some useful intel.
好吧, 这艘船应该有驾驶台
So you're just leaving us here?
也就是说你要把我们留在这里?
What's the problem? They're all dead.
有什么问题么? 他们都死了
That's the problem!
这就是问题!
Just get some D.V. and a rough head count.
就是用DV拍拍, 然后粗略数数人数
We'll stay in radio contact.
我们仍然可以用无线电联♥系♥
That could be difficult.NThis part of the ship seems really shielded.
那可能会比较困难
Weir only gave us a few hours.
Weir只给了我们几个小时
We'll check in every few minutes.
我们每隔几分钟就联♥系♥一次
You wanted field work.
你不是想在某个领域研究么
This... Is field work.
这... 就是你要研究的
Lieutenant, I'd like you to put a teamNon standby for a rescue mission.
中尉, 我想让你带一队人待命
Is the major all right?
少校出了什么问题么?
I'm sure everything's fine.
一切都好, 我保证
I'd just like to have a team ready.
我只是想有一队人准备着
So just in case?
这就是说, 以防万一?
Yeah. Just in case.
是的, 以防万一
Yes, ma'am.
遵命
I'm not picking up anything in the E.M. spectrum.
在E.M.频谱我没有收到任何信♥号♥♥
I may need to rig up a secondary power source
我本应该再带上一份能源
so we can interface with their computer systems.
这样我们就可以接入他们的计算机系统
I'm just thinking out loud here...
我现在只是想知道...
What?
什么?
How long do you think a Wraith could feedNon all those humans back there?
如果有刚才发现的那些人提供食物
Well, they're capable of hibernatingNfor hundreds of years at a time,
嗯, 在某些时候他们可以冬眠几百年
but, I mean, think about it.
但是, 我的意思是, 你想想
10,000 years ago was roughlyNthe dawn of human civilization.
一万年前人类文明才刚刚开始
So there's no chance...
那, 它们有没有机会...
No, no, no. Are you kidding?
不会, 不会, 不会
Well... Maybe.
噢, 也有可能
No.
不
No, no living thing could surviveNthat long under those conditions.
不, 在这种情况下没有生命可以活这么久
It's ridiculous.
这是荒谬的
Okay.
好吧
That would require an incredibleNpower source capable of sustaining
那需要一个不可思议的能源
the stored humans in suspendedNanimation almost the entire time.
将贮存的人类维持在僵化状态
So it's possible?
那就是说这是可能的了?
Oh, my god. It is possible.
噢, 天哪. 这确实是可能的
We've got to get out of here.
我们要快点离开这里
Gall, Abrams, this is Sheppard.
Gall, Abrams, 我是Sheppard.
Major, are you trying to scare me to death?
少校, 你想吓死我么?
I'm probably beingNa little overcautious, but we need to...
我可能有些过于谨慎
We need to what?
我们要做什么?
Major, say again. Your radio's breaking up.
少校, 再说一次
Let's fall back to our point of ingress.
我们撤回到入口处
We're headed back to the jumper.
然后回到我们的飞船
I think we're getting out of here.
我想我们需要离开这里
I just saw something in the corridor behind you.
我想我看到了什么, 在你身后的走廊上
We can't go that way.
我们不能从那边走
Major, I just saw something.
少校, 我刚才看到了什么
All right, stay put.
好吧, 别动
We're coming back to you.
我们就过来
Understood.
收到
There's nothing out here.
这儿什么都没有
Brendan, you're just freaking out on me.
Brendan, 那只是你的错觉
I'm telling you, I saw something.
我跟你说, 我确实看见了
Put that thing away. You're going to kill somebody.
把那东西拿开, 你会杀了我的
I know what I saw!
我知道我看到了什么!
Oh, my god.
噢, 天哪
This way.
这边
He is dead.
他死了
Where's Gall?
Gall在哪?
I don't know.
不知道
Gall, this is Sheppard. Come in.
Gall, 我是Sheppard. 回话
It must have taken him.
它肯定把他带走了
You're right. They're on the move.
你是对的 他们正在动
What're you doing?
我想干什么?
Taking his weapons andd his ammo. Here.
带上他的武器和弹♥药♥, 拿着
I already have a gun.N Now you have two.
我已经有支枪了
You're not planning on going after the Wraith?
你不是想去追那个幽灵吧?
I plan on going after gall,Nthen I plan on getting the hell out of here.
我想救出gall, 然后离开这个该死的地方
There was nothing alive when I scanned for life signs.
在我检查的时候, 这里根本就没有生命信♥号♥♥
They don't show up as life signsNwhen they're hibernating.
在它们冬眠的时候, 是不会显示生命信♥号♥♥的
Okay. Let's go.
好吧. 我们走
Please!
求求你!
They're not even overdue yet.
他们从不会迟到的
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
Call it intuition, paranoia,Nor we can just call it a drill.
把这称作直觉, 或者偏执
Either way, I want you to go now.
无论如何, 我希望你们马上出发
We can always be called back,Nbut if they are in trouble...
我们随时可以被召回
Then every moment counts.N Exactly.
那我们就不要浪费时间了
Ford, who's your pilot?
Ford, 你的驾驶员是谁?
Good, he could use some piloting practice.
好的, 他可以进行一些驾驶练习
And I've packed enough ordnance to fight a small war.
我已经准备了大量的军♥火♥, 足以进行一场小型战争了
Let's hope you don't have to.
希望最好不要这样
Yes, ma'am.
遵命
Let's move out.
我们出发吧
What's that?
那是什么?
I don't know, but I don't haveNthe ordnance I should have,
不知道, 但我想我没有带够弹♥药♥
and it takes a lot to kill these guys.
杀死那些人要用掉大量的弹♥药♥
I'll take any edge I can get.
我要尽可能的多带些
What world are you from?
你是从哪个星球来的?
Y-you're going to kill me anyway.
无论如何...你还是会杀了我的
You have come here by ship.
你是坐飞船过来的
Where is it?
飞船在哪儿?
You're going to kill me anyway.
我说了你也会杀了我的
But not all at once.
但我可以慢慢来
Okay... Stay behind me.
好...待在我身后
Shoot only when I tell you to shoot.
除非我叫你, 千万别开火
He's left the ship.
他离开了飞船
It killed Abrams.
它杀了Abrams.
We know.
我们知道
It was so fast...
它太快了...
It fed off me.
它还从我身上取食
You're going to be all right.
你会好起来的
It was taking my life.
当时它正在夺走我的生命
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表