I'd advise against it.NYou have wraith all over the gate.
我反对
We can't just leave them there.
我们不能把他们留在那儿
How many?
有多少?
Its hard to say most of them were behind the tree line.
不好说,他们有很多人都在3线以后
We're wasting time hereNwe need to mount a rescue operation.
我们在这儿是浪费时间
I'm not going to send anyone throughNthat gate until I have all the facts Doctor.
博士,在没有搞清一切以前我是不会
How did Teyla and Ltd Ford get separated from you?
Teyla和Ford少尉是怎么和你们分开的?
They went to check out the area andNtry to make contact with some of the natives.
他们去搜索试图寻找到一些原住民
And whose idea was that?
是谁的主意?
Mine.NShe was following my orders.
我的,她是服从我的命令
Shouldn't you be back at the infirmary?
你怎么不在医疗室待着?
No I'm fine I didn't take a full blast.
不,我好了
Why didn't you go with them major?
少校,你为什么不和他们一起去?
Well the natives of that planet are easily spooked.
那个星球的居民很容易受惊吓
Teyla thought we'd scareNthem off with a big group.
Teyla说人多的话会把他们吓跑的
Teyla did...
又是Teyla
What's that sergeant?N She was conveniently absent during the ambush.
军士,怎么了?
So was Ford maybe it was him?
所以你是说Ford,是他干的?
I'm just stating a fact sir.
我只是陈述事实,长官
Sergeant I am only going to say this once.
军士,我只想说一遍
With all due respect MajorNYou can reprimand me if you wish...
少校,按照规矩你可以
but its been six timesNyour team has been compromised.
但你的队伍已经6次中埋伏了
Only one Athosian knew about this last mission.
上次任务
We have an unscheduled off-world activation.
我们受到一个意外的外星信♥号♥♥
It's Teyla's IDC.
是Teyla
Receiving a radio transmission.
收到电波传送
This is Teyla.NLtd Ford has been wounded.
我是Teyla,Ford少尉受伤了
The wraith are closing in on our position.
幽灵和我们很靠近
You put down that shield and we could beNopening up this base to a wraith attack.
放下防御体的话,我们就门户大开
Atlantis, please let us through.
亚特兰蒂斯,让我们过去
Ltd Ford can you confirm the situation.
Ford少尉,你能确认一下情况吗?
He is unconscious.NOur situation grows desperate.
他失去知觉了
Soon we will have no choiceNbut to go through the Stargate.
再过一会儿我们只有冲过星际门了
We drop that shield and who knowsNwhat she'll bring through the gate with her.
我们放下防御体的话,谁知道
Open up the damn gate!!
快把门打开!!
Lower the shield.
放下防御体
If she were helping the WraithNwhy bother bringing Ford back.
如果她在给幽灵报信
In fact why bother coming back at all?
那为什么多次一举要回来?
She's off more use to them here in Atlantis
她在亚特兰蒂斯这儿会更有用
as for apparently rescuing Ltd Ford.
那就是她假装救Ford少尉的原因
She carried him through the gateNwhat's apparent about that.
她把他拖回星际门
He's unconscious sirNwe still don't know what happened.
他失去知觉了,长官
Oh that's enoughN Its my job to express security concerns.
够了
I've heard enough of your concerns.N Again with all due respect Major ...
我已经受够了你的担心
I believe you're puttingNyour personal feeling in front of your...
我觉得你把你个人的感觉置于……
You're dismissed.
你可以走了
Yes sir.
是的,长官
What?
怎么了?
I'm the one who put him in charge of security.
是我让他负责安全事务的
Yes you did...
是啊
and if you want to dismiss me.NGo ahead.
如果你想让我走,那就请
Why don't you go see how Ltd Ford is doing.
你为什么不去看看Ford少尉怎么样了?
You want me to go through her stuff?
你想让我搜她的东西?
We're looking for weapons,Ntransmitters, recording devices...
我们在找武器,话筒
anything that looks like its beyondNthe Athosian level of technology.
所有超过Athosian科技水平的东西
And if I don't find anythingNwe move onto a strip search?
如果我找不到的话
Just do it.
尽管做
We were on our way back,Nwhen we came under fire.
我们在回去的路上
Didn't even see them.
甚至没看清他们是谁
We returned fire they made for the gate.
他们向星际门进发的时候
I was shot from behind.NShe saved my ass back there major.
我从背后被击中
Of course she did.
当然
Major I oh... Ford how are you feelingNpins and needles all over?
少校,我,呃……Ford,你感觉如何?
Oh yeah welcome to the club.
哦,跟我一样
No sir I managed to dive outNof the way of the stun blast.
不,我躲过了击昏器的袭击
I must have hit my head on the way down.
一定是回来的时候撞到了头
You hit your head?N Major I need you to see something.
你撞到了头?
I'll be fine.
我没事
What the hell is this?N I know how it looks.
这到底是什么?
It was a special request from Sergeant Bates.
这是Bates警官拿来的
I'm gonna bust that Son of a Bitch.N Major...
我一定要揍那个臭小子一顿
Teyla has nothing to do with this.
Teyla和这次意外无关
The thing is he was right.
可事实是他是对的
Bates was right?
Bates是对的?
I know I was as surprised as you are.NLook at this.
我知道,我当时也和你一样奇怪
Its her locket.NIt's a transmitter,
这是她的纪念盒
Its been broadcasting a continuous signal
它在传播一个连续的信♥号♥♥
I wouldn't even have noticedNif I hadn't been looking for it specifically.
如果我不仔细研究
I found it.N What?
我知道了
Back on her planet the first time we met.
在我们第一次见面的时候
Teyla took me to the old ruins.NThat was half buried in dirt I gave it to here.
Teyla带我到遗迹上参观
I lost this years ago.
这是我许多年前丢的
The locket isn't powerful enoughNto send a signal very far
这个纪念盒不足发出很强的信♥号♥♥
certainly not through subspace.
更不用说穿越子空间
Now, my guess is there are probably relayNdevices on certain planets
现在,我猜是在某些星球上有
that probably pick up the transmissionNand alert the nearest hive ship.
可以接到它发出的信♥号♥♥
Those were the planets we were attacked.
那就是我们被攻击的原因
Boy do we owe a few people an apology.
小伙子还欠我们一个道歉
Teyla had no ideaNshe was giving away your position.
Teyla是无意识泄露了你们的行踪
She said it was a present from her father...
她说这是她父亲给她的礼物
she lost it when she was a kid.
她小时候把它丢了
It was probably dormant untilNMajor Sheppard picked it up activated it.
在Sheppard少校拾起它把它激活以前
If she wore it as a kidNwhy weren't they attacked back then...
如果她小时候戴过
Didn't I just say it was dormant??
我不是说它是处于休眠状态吗?
But if it was activated by touch.
但你也说它一碰就可以激活了
You're not listening.NI said major Sheppard activated it
你没听清
As far as the wraith are concerned
就幽灵了解的情况看
Teyla is just another human being.
Teyla只是另一个人类而已
They would have no interest tracking her...
他们一定没兴趣跟踪她
now Major Sheppard on the other hand.N Has the Ancient gene.
而另一方面,Sheppard少校
Exactly. Now at one pointNthe wraiths and the ancients were at war
没错,一方面
the wraiths created a transmissionNdevice to detect ancients
幽灵发明了可以探测远古人的传输设备
SO some Athosian thought this wouldNmake a nice little necklace.
所以Athosian人认为那是不错的小饰品
How could I possibly know that?
我怎么知道?
What am I answer man?NThe point is...
我是在说什么?
It wasn't Teyla or any otherNAthosian for that matter.
不是Teyla也不是其他Athosian人
If that's the case
如果真是这样的话
we can use it against them.
我们可以将计就计
You seem nervous.N No... I'm part of this team I'm doing this.
你看起来有些紧张
Yes you are.NI just said you seemed nervous.
没错
Oh really... I thought you said RodneyNyou don't have to do this.
哦,真的?我还以为你暗示我
Yes you do.N Damn right I'm doing this...
你当然要参加
despite the fact the feeling hasNa completely turned my extremities.
我感觉我走到另一个极端了
You're late.N Sorry
你迟到了
Now given the wraiths regenerative abilities
既然幽灵获得了再生的能力
killing one requires some amount of effort.
要杀掉他们需要花些力气
Catching one alive is goingNto be a whole other deal
活捉是另一项任务
for any of these options to workNyour wraith has to be on the ground.
就这些选择
The last planet we visited was inaccessible by ship.
我们去拜访的上一个星球飞船无法进入
and the ruins around the Stargate shouldNforce the wraith to come through on foot.
星际门附近的废墟会迫使
In which case,NYou'll be able to use these.
那样的话
This is a stun grenade.
这是一个击昏手榴弹
Its filled with a mixture of aluminumNand potassium percolate
里面填充了钠钾混合液
that when ignited produces a high pressure wave
点燃以后产生一个高压波
that will overwhelm the intendedNtarget with intense light and sound.
会使目标受到剧烈的
If that doesn't get his head ringing.
如果那样还不能使他的头嗡嗡响
In addition, you've got your tazer
那么还有这个
with a range of 15 to 20 feet
射程15-20英尺
it delivers a high voltage low Ambridge charge
它会产生一个高压
that limits the body's electricalNsignals temporarily paralyzing the victim.
限制身体的电子信♥号♥♥暂时的麻痹上当者
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表