4个,他们说就他们4个
And you've given them time to repair the ship?
你给他们修飞船的时间了吗?
Against my strong objection, yes.
是的,这和我的想法♥正♥好相反
So this is Karris.
所以Karris
Who should be readying himself for sacrifice,Nnot troubling with the full growns.
正在为自杀做准备了
I will be the eldest by tomorrow,Nbut that may be too late.
明天我就是最大的了
What do you want to do?
你想干什么?
They came through the Wraith well, Louise.
Louise,他们是从幽灵的那个大井里来的
If they stay, the Wraith may come back,Nand all our sacrifice may be for nothing.
如果他们呆在这儿,幽灵就会来
This calls for action. They must be forced to leave.
我们需要立刻行动
I need time to talk to the other villages.
我需要时间和其它村民讨论一些
We have little of it.
没时间了
You know the laws, Aries.NIt's bad enough we're leaving Karris out of this.
Aries,你是知道规则的
A forced sacrifice must be agreed upon, by all the villages.
强制的行动必须由村民们一致同意
Leave us!
离我们远点
Talk with who you need to talk.
你爱和谁讨论就和谁讨论吧
I will give them until the end of this day to leave.
我让他们今天就走
If they do not....
如果他们不走……
Hey, hey. Coming through. Thankyou.
嗨,嗨,让一下,谢谢!
What's that?N It's a compass
那是什么?
What's that?N Used for determining direction, on Earth.
指南针是什么?
I'm using it to....N Where's Earth?
我用它来……
Listen, Cleo?
听着,Cleo?
Casta
Casta
Whatever. Aren't you supposed to be observing.
叫什么都行,你们不是来监视的吗?
Understand what that means? Observing?
知道什么叫监视吗?
Observing?
监视?
It means you're supposed to watch.
就是说他们让你们来观察
You're supposed to stay out of my way and watch.
你们要离我们远一点,然后仔细观察
Why?
为什么?
Because
因为
Because why?
因为什么?
Because I say so.
因为是我说的
Why?
为什么?
Because I can't get any work done,Nwith you two buzzing around asking stupid questions,
因为你们在我耳边吵来吵去问一些愚蠢的问题
with your stupid little voices. Now sit down and shut up!
还有你们愚蠢的声音
Oh don't. Don't.
哦,别这样,别这样!
You're mean
你真粗鲁
Thankyou for finally noticing.
谢谢你们终于注意到这点了
Ok, you wanna go? You wanna go, huh?
你们想死吗,你们想死吗,嗯?
Ok, ok, ok. You've got a real gift with the kids, there.
好了,好了
Do you do birthday parties?
你开过生日party吗?
Look, I have a purpose here.NYou deal with them. Excuse me, thankyou.
我还有事,你对付他们吧
It's ok. It's ok.NHe's just upset because you're smarter than him.
没事了,没事了
You guys know what chocolate is?NNo? This is gonna be huge.
你们知道什么是巧克力吗?
Come on, we're gonna go over here,Nand we're gonna leave the mean old man alone.
过来,我们到那儿去吧
Oh yeah.
哦耶
Ok.
好
Hello hello.
喂!喂!
Really Good. Hmmm More?
真好吃,还要吗?
Major!
少校
McKay? The radio's working.
McKay? 通话器可以用了
Which is how I'm able to speak with you, yes.
我正在用它和你说话呢
You have a second?
你有空吗?
Tell me you found the field generator.
告诉我你找到了能量场发生器
I found the field generator.
我发现了能量场发生器
Obviously the off switch.
很明显,你把它关了
Better than that.NThe device is powered by a Zero Point Module.
不仅如此
It's definitely the Em field has been online for centuries.
这绝对是几个世纪以来支撑能量场的东西
As far as I know, only a ZPm isNcapable of powering it for that long.
就我所知,只有Z.P.M才能支撑那么久
I've shut it down. Everything is working now.
我关掉了,一切恢复正常了
You've disabled the shield?
你关闭了防御工事?
Just temporarily.
只是暂时的
I need to get the ZPM back to Atlantis.NSee if it's worth taking.
我需要把Z.P.M带回亚特兰帝斯
We cannot just take it.NIt is their only source of protection against the Wraith.
我们不能把它带走
There's no evidence thatNthe Wraith have been here in years.
证据表明幽灵很多年没来这儿了
Besides, this is a fully functioning ZPM.
另外,这是一个完好的Z.P.M
We could bring them all back to Atlantis.NHow hard could that be?
我们要把它们都带回亚特兰帝斯
Hard, but, a ZPM could make a lot of problems go away.
很困难,带走Z.P.M会有很多问题
Exactly, I need to get it back to a lab.
确实,我需要把它带回实验室
How do you plan on doing that?
你打算怎么做?
Well I've had the gene innoculationNand you've already given me a flying lesson.
我已经有合适的基因
It's gonna take more than a shotNin the arm and a flying lesson.
问题远比那复杂
Listen, I'm not gonna be dogfighting Wraith darts.
听着,我要和幽灵进行空战
Ford and I can handle it.
我和Ford能够完成这个任务
All right.NFine, you can go. But get back to me before tonight?
好吧,你们可以去
We sort of have a deadline.
他们给我们下了最后通牒
Right
好的
I think it is dangerous to leave the villages unprotected.
我觉得让这些村子失去防御工事是很危险的
The kids got a point.NThe Wraith haven't been around in a very long time.
小孩们说得对
This is reckless Major.
这样做很鲁莽,少校
You must see that.
你必须明白这一点
Common, what are the oddsNthey're going to show up...
放心,他们出现的几率有多大,
...in the few hours it takes McKayNto run those tests?
在Mckay进行这些测试的这几个小时里?
Why were the guides sent back to the village?
这些向导为什么被送回村里?
Were they?
是吗?
Yeah, they were.
是的
Must have been nap time.
也许到了午睡的时间了
You think this is a joke, Sheppard?
Sheppard,你觉得这是开玩笑吗?
I don't find much that's goingNon around here, to be funny.
我不觉得周围发生的一切很可笑
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Two of the full growns are out on watch.
两个成年人不在我们的监视范围内
It's fine Aries. You should be getting ready for tonight, Karris.
Aries,你应该为今天晚上做准备了。
The cleansing ceremony is set to begin,Nand you haven't....
净洗仪式就要开始了,你还没有……
Fine!NI'll go ready myself.
行了!我自己会准备的
What were they talking about?
他们在讨论什么?
He's supposed to sacrifice himself tonight.
他今天晚上要自杀了
Karris? I tried to talk him out of it.
Karris? 我试图劝他别这样做
If we tell them about the fieldNthat protects their villages
如果我们告诉他们关于保护他们村子的防护层的事
I'm working on that,Nbut we can't do anything
我正在研究它
until we figure out what to do with the ZPM.
直到我们能找到处理zpm的方法
This is a very bad call RodneyN Why?
Rodney,这是个很不好的电♥话♥
You just told me that this ZPM empowersNtheir defences against the Wraith.
你刚刚告诉我说这个zpm
Yep.
是啊
You don't see the problem with stealing it?
你没看出来你的偷窃行为的问题?
It wouldn't be stealing so much as...
这不是偷
Look if it's any good to us,Nwe can bring them here.
如果对我们有用,我们就可以把它拿来用
Alright, for oneNWe don't even know how many of them there are.
好吧,首先,我们甚至不知道他们有多少人
Well I highly doubt there'd be more than a few hundred.
我怀疑有几百人
What?NHey, we're barely getting by here ourselves
什么?
This is a big empty city,Nand we have the mainland now.
这是个很大的空城
Rodney, we can't just visit planets,Ntake away their defences,
Rodney, 我们不能来到别的星球
Look if it's any good to us,Nwe can bring them here to Atlantis.
只有它们对我们有用
If they have a ZPM, yes we can.
如果他们能拥有zpm,我们也可以
Oh my god,Nhow morally superior you must feel.
哦,天啊,你觉得你在道德上很优越嘛!
Elizabeth, they live in trees.
伊丽莎白,他们住在树上
Atlantis would be a big step up for them.
亚特兰帝斯对他们来说又前进了一大步
Plus they could stop killingNthemselves for no good reason.
而且他们还毫无理由的自杀
Are they killing themselves for no good reason?
而且他们还毫无理由的自杀?
Yes they are.NThe EM shield is what's keeping the Wraith away.
是的
Not the sacrificing.
而不是他们的自杀
Ok, you said that the sacrificesNbegan at about the same time,
好,你说他们的自杀大约始于
you think the shield went online.N More or less
那个防御工事生效的时候
So if the people that built the shieldNare the same people
那修建这个防御工事的人
that implemented the suicide pact,
是否就是制定这个自杀政策的人
perhaps the two things aren'tNas disconnected as you think.
也许这两者并非你想像的那样毫无关连
Maybe.
也许
One more day, that's all I need.NI'll have a much clearer picture then.
我只需要再多给我们一天时间
A picture of what?
了解什么?
Long story.NStick around and I'll tell you.
说来话长,跟着我,我就告诉你
I'll be honest with you Sheppard.
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表