and standing by for their arrivalNat the rendezvous site.
在集♥合♥地点等待他们的降落
Jumper Two, this is Weir.
探险者2号♥, 我是Weir
What's your status?
你现在怎样?
Nice and cosy in here.
很好
We're ready to depart.
准备出发
Be safe, Major.
注意安全 少校
That's the plan.
这就是计划
Jumper Two, you are go for launch.
探险者2号♥,准备发射
Dial it up.
拉起来
Hey, man, this isn't supposed to be fun.
嗨,伙计,这并不有趣
Perna explained to me about your illness.
Perna 跟我说了你的病情
I want you to know how sorry I am.
我希望你知道我很抱歉
I wish there was something I could do for you.
我希望可以帮你做点什么
It's my time, Doctor Beckett.
时间到了, Beckett博士
I'm at peace with my fate.
现在看我的运气吧
I think it's important you know
我希望你知道,这很重要,
that we may be talking about aNless than peaceful ending here.
或许结果没有想得那么好
I have explained to Merell inNgreat detail what may befall him.
我已经跟 Merell 详细的解释过会发生什么事情
You should also understandNthat this drug has never worked
你必须明白这种药物重来没有使用过
in anything other than a laboratory simulation.
除了在实验室不断的模拟试验
We don't know for certain what will happen.
我们无法确定会发生什么事情
Even if it doesn't work,
就算没有用,
you'll learn something of value
你也可以知道一些有价值的信息
how to perfect it in the future?
将来如何完善它?
Possibly, but that's no reasonNfor you to face that creature.
或许,但你没有理由去面对那些生物
Doctor Beckett, I'm not afraid.
Beckett博士, 我不害怕
No matter what happens, my death will have meaning.
不管发生什么事情,我的死都会很有意义
Is that not something we all strive for,
这不就是我们努力争取的么,
to die knowing we made a difference?
死得有意义?
I want to do this.
我想这么做
Please don't deny me the chance to help my people.
请不要让我失去这个为人♥民♥服务的机会
What do you think?
你怎么看?
That it goes against everything I believe in.
我实在无法相信
There's an oath among medical people where I come from.
在我的家乡,学医的人之中流传一种诅咒
It begins, First, do no harm.
刚开始,并没有什么害处
Important words to you.N More than words, Perna.
对你很重要的话
The battle rages at the veryNthreshold of our laboratory now.
试验就要开始了
Those of us working to the last know
我们努力工作到最好,知道
that these few final hours have been dearly purchased,
这最后的一点时间是很宝贵的,
yet our concentration has not waned.
我们的注意力还没有消减
We cannot hope to save ourselves
我们无法期望自救
but we can hope that one last insight,
但是我们可以希望最后一点有力的发现,
one last revelation before we take our dying breaths,
在我们还剩最后一口气之前,
may prevent this terrible day from happening again.
可能可以阻止这样恐怖的事情再次发生
Ferrel's last journal entry.
Ferrel的最后一次日记
More than words, Carson.
什么都别说, Carson
I understand that.
我明白
I do.
我了解
But there are too many unknowns.
但是还有很多人不知道
We need time to determine the possible side-effects...
我们需要时间来确定它的副作用
There is no time!
没有时间了!
Are you so afraid of making a mistake
你这么害怕犯错么
that you can no longer see what we're up against?
那你永远也无法知道我们要面临的是什么?
This isn't about making mistakes Perna,
不是害怕犯错 Perna,
it's about the end justifying the means,
这是方法问题,
and in our profession that's a very slippery slope.
对于我们的专业而言,这是个灾难
We have no idea if this'll work.
我们并不确定这一定有效
We could be sacrificing that man to a monster.
我们可能是将这个人送给了一个怪物
There will be another to take his place.
还会有其他人接替他的位置
That's just what I'm afraid of.
这就是我害怕的
They are ready.
他们好了
Careful, sir.
当心
This is the sustenance you promised?
这就是你承诺的食物?
Little change in plans.
计划有点变动
You tell me something right now,Nor the damned party's cancelled.
你现在就告诉我,否则就什么都没有了
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么?
How many hive ships have become operational
还有多少舰队
since we awakened the first one?
自从我们唤醒了第一个?
All of them, Major Sheppard.
所有, Sheppard少校
First, they will travel to their ownNfeeding grounds and gather strength.
首先,他们会去饲养基地,增强力量
We are a patient race, Major.
我们是很有忍♥耐力的民族, 少校
When we have taken our fill and gathered our strength,
当我们的力量完全聚集之后,
we will join force and come for you.
就会向你们发起攻击
D'you have any idea when that'll be?
什么时候?
Morning?
早上?
Afternoon?
下午?
Open it up.
打开
You don't have to do this.
你不需要这么做
I know.
我知道
I'm ready.
我准备好了
He is weak.
他很虚弱
You are both heroes of the Hoffan people.
你们都是Hoffan人♥民♥的英雄
I'll admit, it was amazing.
我承认,这很疯狂
I hope your friends will join us for
我希望你的朋友也能加入我们
a celebratory banquet to honour your work.
的一个为你办的庆功宴
We'll be glad to attend, but don't you
我们很愿意参加,但是你
think celebrations are a bit premature?
觉不觉得庆功宴有点太早了?
The results speak for themselves.
这个结果
I intend to ask the Council to approve
我打算让议会通过
mass production of the serum, effective immediately.
大批量生产这种血清,立即生效
After what happened today,NI doubt they will offer any resistance.
今天之后,
That is wonderful news, Chancellor.
这真是个好消息,长官
With all due respect, no it isn't.
值得尊重,不
We're talking about one test here.
我们现在在说的是一个测试
Now I'm as pleased as anyone with the results
对于这个结果我和大家一样高兴
but we still have a lot of work to do
但是我们还要很多事情要做
before we can start using it.
在我们开始将它投入生产之前
Doctor Beckett wishes to run a full series of tests
Beckett 博士希望可以进行一系列测试
on Merell prior to issuing his final report.
对这个结果进行反覆论证
There may have been mitigating circumstances
可能会有些副作用
the man was dying, for one.
比如说,这个人可能会死
Of course.
当然
I'll bring it up with Council.
我会跟议会说明的
To success.
为了成功
What is it?
怎么了?
It's Steve he doesn't look so good.
Steve看起来好像很难受
How long has he been like this?
他这个样子多久了?
Since the test.
测试之后
Think it's a ruse?
是不是什么诡计?
It is not their way.
他们不会来这套
Hey.
嗨
What have you done to me?
你对我做了什么?
We need Beckett in here.
叫Beckett过来
Go.
快去
We're gonna help you.
我们会帮你的
Don't feel pity for me.
不需要你的可怜
You will suffer far worse when the others come for you.
其他幽灵来的时候,你们会比我现在更惨
Major.
少校
I was just about to cut him open.
我正准备把他解剖
Then, I was just leaving.
那我先走
I've already done a series of testsNyou might like to know the results of.
我已经做了一系列的测试,你可能对结果会有兴趣
You know what killed him?
你知道是什么使他死去的么?
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say
我检查了他身体的一部分,发现,
that it was all of his vital organsNshutting down almost simultaneously.
他体内的重要器官几乎同时停止工作
Did he starve to death?
他是饿死的么?
No.
不
Based on the condition his body's in,
取决于他的体制,
I don't think he died from a lack of nourishment.
我觉得他不是饿死的
Well, then, what was it?
那么是什么?
Initial tests revealed a significant amount
初步测试显示
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表