so they add up to 15 in every direction.
并且在每个方向加起来都等于15
Oh, you're right! How did you know that?
噢, 你是对的! 你是怎么知道的?
It was on a mensa test.
这曾经在mensa的测试中出现过
You're a member of mensa?
你是mensa的成员?
No, but I took the test.
不, 不过我参加过测试
When?
什么时候?
I don't wanna talk about his now Rodney?
我现在不想谈这个, Rodney
Right, right.
好的, 好的
7, 5, 3...6,1,8. That's it, that's gotta be it.
7, 5, 3...6,1,8. 就是这, 应该就是这样
Good luck.
祝你好运
What the hell just happened?
到底发生什么了?
Are you ok?
你还好吧?
Yes, thankyou.
是的, 谢谢你
Sorry Rodney, I had no way of tellingNyou what was coming.
抱歉Rodney, 我没法告诉你
My eyes? I need my eyes for seeing.
我的眼睛! 我的眼睛什么都看不见了
Get the ZPM, Rodney.
去拿ZPM, Rodney.
It's a small miracle I can still make out shapes.NThat's all I'm saying.
这是个奇迹 我居然还能够辨认出轮廓
Don't look at me.
不要看我
Alright, we're getting out of here.
好吧, 我们要从这里出去
We'll send the villagers to pick you upNin about an hour.
大约一小时后
The smart thing would be to kill me now.
现在最聪明的做法就是把我杀掉
You're right. I tell you what,NI'm gonna want points for this in the future.
你是对的 告诉你吧
But if you ever do this again,NI will kill you. Deal?
不过如果你胆敢再这样做的话
We good?
都还好吧?
Yeah, as far as I can see.
是的, 直到我能够看见
Let's move out.
我们出去
I can't believe you never mentionedNthe Mensa thing.
我简直无法相信, 你从来没有提起
I took the test. I never joined.
我接受了测试 不过我从来没有加入
But you passed?
你通过了?
Yes.
是的
Well you know, we have a chapter on Atlantis
好吧, 你知道, 我们在亚特兰蒂斯
Rodney, Rodney. Up the rope.
Rodney, Rodney. 拉绳子吧
I thought we'd never find oneNof those things.
我想我们从来没有找到
I'm gonna sleep pretty soundly tonight.
我今晚一定会睡得很甜的
Not me. I'm gonna be up all night gettingNevery system I can, back on line.
我可不行 我必须整晚工作
Eleena, I don't think we will everNbe able to properly repay you for this.
Eleena, 我想我们真不知道
You won't have to.
你们没必要报答我
I'm sorry?
对不起?
Alright. Alright, easy. Easy!
好了, 好了, 放松, 放松!
Eleena? You involved the Genii?
Eleena? 你跟Genii人串通好了?
This has nothing to do with the Genii.NI am a member of the new brotherhood.
这跟Genii人没有任何关系
What is this about?
那这是干什么?
Ten generations ago, after a severe culling,Nthe brotherhood was destroyed.
数十代人以前, 在一次残酷的洗劫之后
Many of us found their writingsNand decided to try and complete the task handed down to us by the ancestors.
我们当中的很多人找到了他们的笔记
I am the new master handler.
我就是新的首领
We thank you for helping usNfind the Potentia.
我们要谢谢你们帮我们找到了Potentia
But it must go into hiding again.
不过它必须再次被保藏起来
We come from the city of the ancestors.NThat ZPM was intended for us.
我们就是来自古人的城市
No. You live in Atlantis,Nbut you are not the ancestors.
不, 你们只是住在 Atlantis
What did you tell her?
你跟她说了什么?
Atlantis might fall if we don't takeNthis ZPM back.
如果我们不把这个ZPM拿回去
Then it would serve no purpose.
那样的话你们这样做就毫无意义了
You really think the ancestorsNwould have wanted that?
你认为古人希望看到的就是这个?
None of us can know their plan.
我们都不知道他们的计划
They don't have a plan.
他们并没有什么计划
You think getting attacked by the WraithNand getting chased out of the galaxy
你认为被幽灵袭击
is something they planned for?
也是他们所计划的么?
Eleena, you're far too smart to think that....
Eleena, 你这样想
The potentia will be put intoNhiding on another world.
potentia将会被藏到另外一个星球
When the ancestors return,Nour people will be greatly rewarded.
当古人回来的时候
Eleena, you can't believe that.
Eleena, 那可能让你
Well, come back with us.NLet me prove it to you.
这样, 跟我们一起回去
This is how it must be.NNow it is time for you to leave.
事情应该就是这样
Did you try to explain?
你们试图解释了么?
I tried. Believe me, we tried.
我试过了 相信我, 我们试过了
We could have used it.
我们本可以用上它的
Of course we could
当然我们可以
No, you don't understand.NWhile you were offworld,
不, 你们不明白
a Wraith Dart flew over our city.
一艘幽灵的飞船飞到我们城市的上空
I'm sorry?
抱歉?
We lost a Jumper,Nalong with Markham and Smith.
我们失去了一艘飞船
We what?
什么?
And it scanned us.
而且它还扫描了我们
We just lost two of my men in a JumperNand this is the first time I'm hearing about it?
我们刚刚失去了两个在飞船中的人
I tried to reach you, but you've been outNof radio contact for twelve hours.
我试图通过无线电联♥系♥你
Now the Dart sent a transmissionNdeep into space
幽灵的飞船已经向
and then it self destructedNbefore we could get to it.
并且在我们可以抓住它之前自毁了
We scanned the area with ourNdeep space sensors and...
我们用我们的深空探测器
We have deep space sensors?
我们有深空探测器?
Yeah. It's a long story.
是的, 说来话长
We found something else rather unsettling.
我们还发现了一些更为不安的东西
I'm already unsettled. Show me.
我已经很不安了
What are those?
那些是什么?
Wraith Hive ships. 3 of them.NThe system analysis just got back....
幽灵的母船, 一共有三个
Great. Where are they headed?
很好, 他们的目的地是哪里?
If they maintain direction and speed,Nthey'll be over our planet within two weeks.
如果它们保持现有的航向和速度
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表