Major this is Ford.
少校,我是Ford
What you Got Ltd?
你找到什么了,少尉?
We've got company.
我们找到伙伴了
Four of them.
4个
Alright then we go as planned.
很好,按原计划行动
Yes, Sir.
是的,长官
You still seem nervous.
你看起来还是很紧张
No no no, its good good.NAll go, all good.
不不不不,很好
This one's ours boys. Tazers!
这是我们要活捉的,放Tazer!
Self destruct. Take cover!!
自毁系统,快闪开!
Major!NDr McKay?
少校!
You ok?
你还好吧
I'm fine. This is... this is fun for me.
我没事,这……这很好玩
Easy... Don't go blowing yourself up.
放松……不要自毁了
P TeylaNExcuse me.
Teyla,对不起
I was hoping to catch you beforeNyou headed back to the main land.
我原来希望能在你去
I hear they're doing well.
我听说他们干的不错
Very well.
很好
According the Halling they're busilyNplanting crops for the next harvest.
据Halling说,他们正忙着
I'm glad to hear it.
听到这我很高兴
I will tell them what has happened,
我会告诉他们发生什么了
hopefully in time we will all be ableNto put the events of the past week behind us.
很快我们就都会忘了
Yes, I am aware that the last few days
是的,我感觉到最近几天
have been particularly difficult for you.
你的压力很大
I believe, Dr Weir.
Weir博士,我相信
That in your place,NI would have done the same.
如果在你的位置上
Thank you.
谢谢
Again,NYour kind is persistent.
再说一次
I would have thought you'd given up by now.
我还以为你们该放弃了
Aww hell I've got all the time in the world.
哦,我可有的是时间
Now you on the other hand.
你却在一个陌生的地方
The ancients were pretty good at shields
远古人对防御层可是十分在行的
and stuff like that, weren't they?
不是吗?
I give you a week, maybe two tops.
我给你一个星期,最多两个
You waste your time.
浪费时间
I'll provide you with no information.
我不会告诉你们的
Wonder what hurts moreNthe gun shot wound or the hunger?
我在想什么更痛苦一点
Because I'd love to help outNbut how did McKay put it?
因为我很乐意帮忙
We can't meet your dietary requirements.
估计我们没法满足您的要求
When I am free, you will be the first that I feed upon.
一旦我自♥由♥了,你就是我的第一样食物
Okie dokie.
好啊来啊
I'm going to go make myself a sandwhich.
我把自己做成一个三明治好了
Human.
人类
You think you've won a victory by my capture
你认为抓到我就是胜利
but by bringing me hereNyou've only hastened your own doom.
但把我带到这儿只会加速你们的毁灭
Its only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before the others of my kind come to rescue me.
他们迟早会来救我的
And when they do,
等他们到了
They'll be no where in this world you can hide.
这个世界就没有你们的藏身之地了
Stay positive now.
那现在就保持乐观吧
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表