That is who we are.
这才是我们应该做的
I'm not asking you to suspend your efforts.
我并不想中止你的工作
No. You want me to tellNeveryone on that ship,
你想让我告诉这飞船上所有人,
that they should expect to die?
他们最好还是安心等死?
I will not send them that message.
我不会说的
And if you feel that, that violatesNTeyla's rights, I apologise.
并且如果你觉得这样侵犯了Teyla的权利,
I truly do. But there's nothing I can doNabout that right now. I have to go.
我会道歉的. 但是现在不是时候
Alright. We've got everything toNthe Jumper manifest, already laid out here.
很好. 现在我们手头上
What's your personal inventory.
你那里有什么可以利用的工具
Alright, from the vest,Nwe got a swiss army knife.
我这有把瑞士军刀
Some chocolate, some water.NMatches, emergency kit.
一些巧克力, 还有点水
We have alcohol, iodine, pain killers
还有些酒精, 碘酒, 止疼片
What is this?
这是什么?
Teyla found a portable difibrillatorNin the ships storage.
Teyla在飞船储藏室找到一个心脏起搏器
I thought of that. If Major Sheppard receivedNthe same electric shock, it would likely kill him.
我在想. 如果Sheppard少校被电击,
Right
没错
Try everything. One item at a time.
什么都试试. 每次试一样
Dr Weir!
Weir博士!
Cavenaugh, I hope you've gotNsomething to tell me.
Cavenaugh, 你是不是有什么新发现
Yes, I do.
是的
What the hell was that?
他妈的怎么回事?
Excuse me?
你说什么?
I happily left the SGC, because I had,Nhad it up to here, with the military running things,
我很高兴离开SGC, 因为我,
and you just busted me like a private.
你却不让我参与秘密研究
Don't be so dramatic, besidesNthe Air Force doesn't have privates.
别总胡思乱想, 这没什么秘密
Neither do I. You just cut them off.NRight in front of my research team.
不止是我. 你撤掉了我整个研究小组的职务
That's what this is about? You're embarrassed?
就为了这事? 你有什么不满吗?
Well humiliated would be a little more accurate.
我承认确实有点丢人
I haven't worked up to humiliation yet.
我顾及不到任何人的颜面
I just assumed, that with a civilian in charge ofNthe expedition, there would be a little bit more.
我只是做了个假设,
A civilian is in charge,Nand we are cut off from Earth.
我们已经不再是一个市民,
Which makes Atlantis,Nalmost like a colony.
整个基地就好像一个大移♥民♥
I suppose.
我明白这点
Well I'm governor of that colony.
那好,
Well that's all very well and good.
说得真好
Do you have a problem with that?
你有什么异议吗?
You're missing my point.
你没明白我的意思
No, you're missing mine.
不是, 是你没明白我的意思
If you waste one more minute,Nwhich could be used
如果你再因为你的自私
to help the people trappedNon that ship, because of your ego?
浪费救出他们的宝贵的每1分钟,
I promise you, I will dial the co-ordinatesNof a very lonely planet,
我保证我会把你送到一个孤星上,
where you can be as self importantNas you wanna be.
在那里你永远是最主要的
You think I'm kidding?
你认为我在开玩笑?
You wouldn't do that.
你不会这么做的
Cavenaugh? Get back in there.
Cavenaugh? 回去工作
We'll talk about this later.
这件事我们以后再谈
Never again. Go!
没有下一次了. 滚!
Go!
滚!
Dr Zalinka to control room.
Zalinka博士, 请接控制室
I think I have something
我有新发现了
We're receiving.
我们在接受信♥号♥♥
Jumper One, this is Weir.
探险者1号♥, 我是Weir
Doctor Zelenka's come up with something.
Zelenka博士有新发现
Zelenka. Why can I neverNremember that name?
Zelenka. 为什么我总忘不掉你?
He's positively identified the control systems in theN port side of the Jumper, that retract the drive pod.
他已经找到了
I'm relaying the schematics to your data pad.
我正在用同样方法控制你的系统
Thank you, now we're getting somewhere.
太好了, 我们有救了
What?
什么?
Zelenka's identified the control pathwaysNto the engine pod,
Zelenka找出了推进器的控制系统
which means that's increasing my chances of fixing this,Nfrom one in a million, to one in a thousand.
也就是说现在修好机器的比率从万分之一
But, it's something. Elizabeth.
但是, 有件事. Elizabeth
Yes?
什么事?
I'll only have 7 to 9 seconds to warn you if INaccidentally do a catastrophic overload,
如果机器超负荷我只有7-9秒通知你,
so if I tell you to raise the shields.NDon't hesitate.
所以我让你开启防御系统的时候
We're aware of the risk Rodney.NDo your best.
我们知道危险性
Starting with iodine.
先试试碘酒
Scratch iodine.
碘酒被吸收了
What else have you got there?
你那还有什么?
Yes, what have you got there? Any food?
对啊, 你还有什么? 有什么吃的吗?
You're kidding.
你开玩笑
I have less than 20 minutes to save our lives,Nand I am teetering on the brink of aNhypoglycemic reaction, so....
我只有不到20分钟来救咱们 ,
Thank you
谢谢
I'm gonna try alcohol now.
我现在试酒精
Place a few drops on the soft tissue,Nto see how it reacts.
放一点到它的肚皮上,
Save some for me.
给我留点
Wrong type of alcohol sir.
这酒精不能喝
What's the good of that?
这种有什么好处?
Not much sir.
没什么
No reaction to alcohol.
还是没有反映
Right, What next?
好吧, 下一个是什么?
Did the Doctor not say to pour saltNon the creature?
医生没说洒点盐在这生物上吗?
I think that was a metaphor. But it doesn't matter.NJust try everything.
我想这不用说. 你就试试所有的东西吧
Water. Give me water.
水. 给我点水
Sir.Sir.Sir are you alright. Sir? Major?
长官.长官.你没事吧. 长官? 少校?
Sir are you alright? Sir? Major?
你没事吧. 长官? 少校?
Major What's happening?
少校怎么了?
What's happening
到底怎么了
It reacted to either the salt or the water.
那东西对水或者是盐产生了反映
Or a combination of both.
或者是两个一起的反映
Did it lose it's hold on Major Sheppard?
它掉下来了吗?
Negative
没有
If anything, it dug in more.
它抓得更紧了
Please don't do that again.
别试了
I won't sir, sorry.
我不会了, 对不起长官
Looks like they have a primitiveNdefence to salt water.
好像它对盐水有种抵抗
It moved.NWhen you threw him across the circuits,
它动了
I think the engine fired for a microsecond,Nbut it stopped.
我感到引擎启动了一下,
Oh no.
哦 不是吧
What?
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
So much for plan A.
可以实行A计划了
What?
怎么了?
When the Stargate closes now,
当时空门关闭的时候
every molecule of air in this compartment,Nis gonna out rush out through there.
这里所有的分子的运动,
We slid in further.
我们向前滑动了一点
15 minutes.
还有15分钟
Ford, what can you tell me?
Ford, 你那里怎么样了?
The Puddle Jumper has shifted slightly.
我们的飞船移♥动♥了一点
The rear compartment has nowNbreached the event horizon.
现在飞船后端暴露在时空门前面了
Dr McKay.
McKay博士
Dr McKay, is still hopeful we can retractNthe drive pod in time.
McKay博士, 还是希望我们能及时收回推进器
Understood.
明白了
We haven't come up with anything yet.NBut there's still time.
我们现在没有任何新进展
Yes ma'am.
明白
How is Major Sheppard?
Sheppard少校怎么样了?
I'm still here.
我还活着
Hang in there Major. NWe're working on the problem.
坚持住
I know you are.
我知道你们在努力
Listen, I'd like to say something,Nwhile I still can.
听着, 我想在我还能说话的时候说几句想说的
Don't! You're gonna get through this.
不要! 你会没事的
If I was. He wouldn't have let me go.
他不会让我死的
Who wouldn't have let you go?
谁不会让你死?
The Wraith.
幽灵们
I guess he saw me as good as dead,Ncos he just walked away.
我才他没有杀我,
So, what I wanted to say was....
所以, 我想说的是....
Save your strength John.NAnd tell me in person.
留着力气等回来和我说
This is important.
这很重要
I'm listening.
我在听
We should sent him through the event horizon.
我们能把他送回基地
If Doctor McKay figures it out in time,Nwe can fix the Major up on the other side.
如果McKay博士及时解决了问题,
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表