He has?
是吗?
If we work together.
如果我们精诚合作的话
Many generations ago, during a culling,
许多年以前,再一次提炼中
the Genii were able to shoot down a wraith dart.
Genii成功的射下了一个幽灵的近程导弹
Although many lives were lost that day,
虽然那天我们损失了很多人
the ability to resist, even in some small way,
损失了很多东西
gave the Genii the seeds of hope.
但这至少给了我们
This data storage device was recoveredNfrom that downed Wraith dart.
这个数据保存器是从击落的
It's like flash memory in a jump drive.
就像飞机失事时的黑匣子
It contains information aboutNthe hive ship it was deployed from.
它包含了当初发射它的飞船的信息
Tyrus and his daughter have been ableNto successfully access that information.
Tyrus和他的女儿已经成功破解了
How?
怎么破的?
Through this interface.
通过这个界面
Well, really?
真的么?
We believe...
我们相信
This is where a Wraith ship still sleeps.
这就是幽灵飞船休眠的地方
The Wraith tend to self-destruct.
幽灵善于自毁
It's probably pretty rare to get aholdNof something like this.
拥有这种东西还真是少见
Have you been able to access any other data?
你们破解了其它信息了吗?
With this interface device, we believeNwe can access the Wraith ship's data core.
通过这个界面
So this is what your whole plan is based on?
这就是你们整个计划的基础?
Well, how does getting accessNto a Wraith ship's computer help you?
那能进入幽灵飞船的电脑
With this interface device, we can learnNthe locations of all the Wraith ships.
通过这个设备,我们可以
So you know where to deliver your new bombs.
所以你们知道在哪儿放你们的新炸♥弹♥了
Makes sense.
有点道理
Assuming, of course, the shipNwe're looking at is still there.
在我们看到的那条飞船仍
Well, if the Wraith are in no hurryNto rally their forces, as you claim, it will be.
如果幽灵不急着召集他们的武装
This ship is nowhere near the Stargate.
这飞船离星际门很远
Approaching it undetected by foot is impossible.
徒步靠近它而不被发现
That is where your ship comes in, Major Sheppard.
那是你们的飞船进来的地方,少校
I always wondered where my ship would come in.
我还奇怪我的飞船究竟从哪儿飞进来了呢
No.
不行
How's that for an answer?
这个作为回答怎么样?
It's pithy, I'll give you that.
简短有力的,拿我来说的话
I'm sure you already agreed to this.
我肯定你已经同意了
Only because we'll get something out of it.
那也只是因为我们会取得成果
And we do need allies, ma'am.
我们确实需要同盟,长官
Allies?
同盟?
You just said these people were ready to string you up.
你们刚刚说那些人想把你们捆起来
How can you trust them?
你们怎么能相信他们?
Hey, I don't trust them as far as I can throw them.
一旦我们不再相信他们
There's a reason they insistedNthat McKay and Teyla stay there,
他们坚持让McKay和Teyla
and it's not just to help them with their bomb,
不仅仅是为了帮助他们制♥造♥原♥子♥弹♥
but we have something they need andNthey have something we need.
而是因为我们各有所需
I thought that's what negotiating was all about.
我想这就是我们谈判的重点
Ioh, well, it is.
嗯,是啊
Personally, I stop short of offering nuclear weapons.
我以个人的名义停止向你们
They were building them anyway.
无论如何,他们已经在造了
Oh, if they were building them anyway,Nwhy didn't you just say so?
如果他们在造了,那你们为什么这么说?
You realize I originally sent you out for food?
你们知道
I think we can still get that.
我想我们仍可以得到食物
I don't see why not.
我不知道为什么不行
We kind of moved past itNwith the whole atomic bomb thing.
我们只是更进一步到了
All right, bottom line, can you pull this off?
好吧,最低原则,你们能成功吗?
We'll have to watch our backs, but...
我们得当心,但……
I wouldn't put my team at risk if I didn't think so.
如果我认为不会成功
Okay, go, and then maybe we'll talkNabout making nuclear bombs.
好吧,去吧,也许我们
The spherical encasement directsNthe explosive forces inward,
那个球形箱体引导
and the resulting implosionNcreates extreme compression.
而最终的爆♥炸♥会产生极大的压缩力
The subcritical mass becomes supercritical.
这些次临界的物体就会变成超临界的
Ingenious.
太天才了
I know, and can you believeNI didn't even win the science fair?
我知道,你能够想象
So, the practical adaptation of available equipmentNand resources will be the real challenge.
真正的挑战是对现有的仪器和资源
You're destined to become a heroNamong our people, Dr. Mckay.
McKay博士,你生来就是为了成为我们的英雄啊
Right.
没错
As long as major Sheppard returns with the C-4.
只要Sheppard带着C-4回来
I'm a dead man.
我死定了
We have surprised each other.
我们互相都吃惊不小啊
The Genii are not the people I thought they were.
Genii人跟我想象的不一样啊
And look at you.
而你呢
I would never have thoughtNthat you'd leave your people.
我可不敢想象你会离开你的人♥民♥
No. I do this for them.
不,我这样做是为了他们
John sheppard and his people have broughtNnew hope to our stars, Sora.
John Sheppard和他的人♥民♥给我的星球
They have the spirit of explorersNand the hearts of warriors.
他们有探险家的精神和
They have accepted me.
他们接受了我
But look at you.
但看看你
How many "harvest ceremonies" did I make you endure?
你还能参加几次我们的丰收庆典?
Never again, I promise you.
不了,我保证
You respected us for who we were.
你们尊重我们
That gave us reason to trust you.
那时我们相信你们的原因
I am saddened that you could notNtrust me enough to share in your secret.
你们认为我们不够资格分享你们的秘密
That is our way.
那是我们的方式
Our deception was and is a matter of survival.
我们的原则是,而且将一直是,生存
It is a secret we are born into thatNwe willingly take to our graves.
这是我们生来享有的秘密
Still...
那么……
Have we not always traded fairly with you?
难道我们没有跟你们公平交易吗?
You should know we have not dealtNwith others so graciously.
你应该知道我们没有这么光明正大
Perhaps this new allianceNwill help to open your eyes...
也许新的联盟能让你们看清
That we can only stand againstNthe Wraith if we do so together.
只有我们精诚合作
We'll have to see if your friendsNwill live up to their promises.
我们还得观察一下你的朋友们
Well?
嗯哼?
Do you see?
看见了吗?
We've got to get in and out as fast as possible.
我们的动作必须尽可能的快
I've been studying these plans all my life.
我毕生都在研究这个计划
Good.
好啊
Then we'll follow your lead.
那我们跟着你走
We'll keep you covered during the breach and download.
你们在做的时候我们会掩护的
Exit plan?
撤退计划呢?
Same as we came in. You'll stay with the jumper.
和进入一样,你留在探险者号♥
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
I should be going with you.
我要和你一起去
There's a good chance we could end up in a firefight.
我们很有可能碰到一场战斗
Sora is a skilled fighter andNexpert marksman, lieutenant Ford.
Ford少尉,Sora是一个
Still, she must stay hereNto carry on if we don't come back.
尽管如此,她必须留在这儿继续
We need you to deliver the C-4 you've promised us,NMajor, before we proceed.
在行动之前
We need to get the proper intel first.
我们必须先找到合适的突破口
There's no use in building a bunch of nukesNif we can't put them to use.
如果不能投入使用
Those are your terms?
这是你的原则?
I'm sure you understand.
我相信你明白的
I do.
明白
It seems we have no choice but to trust each other.
看来我们除了互相信任,别无他选
How many of these ships do you have?
你们有多少艘这种船?
Just the one.
只有1艘
There.
那里
Have they awoken?
他们醒过来了吗?
I don't see any activity.
我看不见任何活动
Same as last time.
和上次一样
All right, here we go.
好吧,我们出发
Right through the front door.
从前门进去
Hey, hold the fort.
嘿,守住这里
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
Good luck.
好运
Oh, god.
哦,天啊
These people were cocooned for later feeding.
这些人被茧缠住了,以备以后食用
Some of them may still be alive.
他们中有些可能还活着
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间来管这个
They could be your people, for all you know.
他们可能是你们的人
Teyla, take care of this.NWe'll meet you back at the ship.
Teyla,你看好这里
McKay, you're with me.
McKay,给我来
I'll stay with her.
我留着和她一起
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表