but we are at war Elizabeth.NIn war there are casualties.
不过我们是在面临战争, Elizabeth
Ah, schematics, anyone?
啊, 谁来看看这些图表?
It looks like power runs internally,Nfrom the buffer to the weapon.
看起来能量在内部流动
I guess when it took a hit,
我想在它到达的时候
it must have disruptedNthe main power conduit.
它一定会扰动主能量管道
We need to rerouteNthe power from our buffer
我们需要变更路线
to the actual to the actual weapon.
到武器中去
If we can do that, it will arm.
如果我们做到这一点, 武器就准备好了
You know, your masterful gripNon the blatantly obvious,
知道么, 你说的这些是人都明白
continues to impress me, Peter.
继续说话打动我, Peter
Thankyou
谢谢
Alright. We need to route power aroundNthese damaged circuits.
好吧. 我们需要引导能量
If we do that, we should be laughing.NAlright, I'm disoriented.
如果我们做到了, 那就可以好好轻松一下了
Where are these?
这些在哪里?
They're outside.
它们在外面
What?
什么?
Look.
瞧
See?
看到了?
Oh great!
哦!
Someone will need to EVA.
必须有人去进行太空行走
There's nothing to hang onto.
那里没有地方可以挂住
I'm not saying it'll be easy or safe.
我没有说这很容易和安全
Ok. So who goes?
Ok. 那么谁去?
Well, we could draw straws.
好吧, 我们可以抽麦秆
Ok Miller, break out the straws!
Ok Miller, 去准备"麦秆"吧!
It doesn't have to be straws.
没有必要抽麦秆
We could do rock,Npaper, scissors.
我们可以石头剪刀布
Ok, on three.NOne, two, three.
好吧, 三个人
Ok, obviously Rock, Paper, Scissors,Ndoesn't work with three.
Ok, 很明显, 石头剪刀布
Anyone have a pencil?
有人有铅笔么?
Yeah, I think I've got one.
是的, 我想我有一支
Well, get on with it.
好吧, 准备吧
Ok. Short piece goes.
Ok. 谁抽到短的那根, 谁就去
You go first.
你先
Mmm. Well done.NGood for you.
嗯, 很好, 你的很不错
Miller? Yeah.
Miller? 是的
You're the best qualified to fix it,Nanyway sir.
不管怎么说, 你最有资格去修好它
Mmmm. Flight of the dead man.NGood.
嗯, 一次死亡之旅
I know there's no love lostNbetween her and Bates,
我知道她和Bates都彼此憎恨着对方
but I can't see her beatingNthe hell out of the guy.
不过我并不认为是她打了那个家伙
Ford?
Ford?
Ma'am?
女士?
What do you think?
你认为呢?
I worry about what she mightNhave done, unknowingly.
我担心她可能是在
The whole Wraith connection thing
那些与幽灵的连接
and her nightmares,Nmake me nervous.
以及她的恶梦, 都让我很紧张
Yeah well,Nwhat are we gonna do about it,
是的, 那我们应该怎么做呢
stick her in the brig? This is Teyla we're talking about.
把她钉到桅杆上?
We have a situation on our hands.
我们的人有麻烦了
What's going on?
怎么了?
I've completed the tests.NI found DNA in SGT Bates' uniform.
我已经完成了检验
And it's not Teyla's.
那不是Teyla的
No Major.
不是的, 少校
Who is it?
是谁的?
I ran the test twice to be certain.NIt's conclusive.
为了确定, 我检验了两次
We have a Wraith in the city.
在我们的城市中有一个幽灵
Can someone tell me how this is possible?NHow can a Wraith get inside the city?
这怎么可能啊?
They didn't gate in.
不是通过星际之门进来的
The dart.
那艘梭镖飞船
What?
什么?
The Wraith dart that scanned us.
那艘幽灵的梭镖飞船扫描了我们
It made it's way through the city,Nscanning for data.
它穿过了城市上空
The second it was done,Nit self destructed.
在它完成的那一刻
So he beamed into the city
这么说它通过光柱潜入到了城市
Can they do that?
它们可以做到么?
The same technology that is usedNto sweep people up into their ships,
这跟将人们吸进它们的飞船
must work in the opposite way.
只是工作的方向相反
So the pilot of the Wraith dartNscanned us,
就是说幽灵梭镖飞船的飞行员
transmitted his informationNto the hive ships,
把得到的信息传送给了母船
beamed down hereNand destroyed his ship.
通过光柱下到这里
Yes, yes.NSeem's possible.
是的, 是的, 看起来是可能的
That is precisely the timeNI started to sense the Wraith continually.
正好就是在那时起
No wonder you were having nightmares.
难怪你总是在做恶梦
What's he been doing here, all this time?
这些时候, 它都在这里做什么?
Well, SGT Bates was attacked near
Bates军士在为控制台提供能量的
the naquadah generatorNthat powers this tower.
naquadah发电机旁边受到袭击
His brief must have beenNduring recon.
它的任务应该是过来侦查
Maybe his job is to knock out the powerNbefore the hive ship get's here.
也许它的任务是
Leave us dead in the water.
让我们死在水中
Or to make sure any self destruct planNwe had in place, wouldn't work.
或者让我们以前所制定的自毁计划
Maybe a combination of both.
也许是两者兼而有之
Exactly.
很对
What we do know for sure,Nis that we have
我们现在能够确信的是
a Wraith intruder in the city,Nthat we have to track down.
在我们的城市中有一个幽灵入侵者
I have an idea.
我有办法
We're away.
我们离开了
It's not much more thanNthirty metres away.
在不到三十米远的地方
We're in position sir.
我们已经就位了, 先生
Ok Miller. I want you to ventNthe atmosphere and disengage
好的, Miller
the artificial gravityNin the rear compartment.
并且解除后部舱室的人工重力
Ok, open the rear hatch.
Ok, 打开后舱门
Oh my
噢, 我的...
Rodney? Rodney, did you make it?
Rodney? Rodney, 你到了么?
I haven't quite left the rearNof the Jumper yet.
我还没有离开飞船的尾部
Do I need to remind youNof the time?
需要我提醒你时间么?
Yes, please do.NRemind me, are we on a tight schedule?
是的, 提醒我吧
Just pointing out the obvious.
显而易见
Ok, thankyou.NOne small step, huh?
Ok, 谢谢
One giant leap!
人类的一大步!
I'm sorry?
抱歉?
I made it.
我到了
Good.
很好
Let's take a look at this first panel.
先看看这第一个面板
This is a biometric sensor we've hadNonline for the past month or so.
这是我们大约一个月前启动的
It detects irregularitiesNin biometric rhythm,
它检查不规则的生物频率
and reports them.
然后进行报告
Wouldn't it have pickedNup on the Wraith?
那它为什么没有报告那个幽灵?
It requires significant amount of power,Nso we've narrowed it's field of focus,
它需要大量的能量
to scan solely in the gateroom,
只让它探测星际之门控制室了
figuring that was the onlyNplace that the Wraith
本来是想幽灵或者其他外星人
or any other alien for that matter,Nwould likely enter the city from.
只能从那里进入城市
Ok, so that was wrong.
Ok, 现在这种看法是错的了
Yeah. Now if I could onlyNexpand the field to...
是的. 现在如果我把范围扩展到...
My God!
我的天!
What?
什么?
That's him.NLook!
那就是它
It works very much like the life signs detector,Nbut it's able to distinguish different lifeforms.
它的工作原理非常类似于生命信♥号♥♥探测器
It's him
是它
It's him
是它
You can track him in real time.
你可以实时跟踪它
Yes
是的
Ford, Teyla, we need two teams.NLet's go get him.
Ford, Teyla, 我们需要两队人
Yes sir!
是的, 长官!
This is bad, very bad.NI'm not sure I can fix this.
很糟糕, 非常糟糕
You can fix anything.
你可以修好任何东西
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
You did on several occasions.
你已经做过几次了
Well you're right.
好吧, 你是对的
It's probably a good thingNI drew the short straw.
那可能是件好事
That's more like it.
差不多是这样
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表