Ease up on the controls a little.
放松一点, 操作时别那么紧张
I'm fine.
我很好
You're going to snap the damn things off. Ease up.
你要把那该死的东西拔下来了, 放松一点
I'm justy seeing what this baby can do.
我只是想看看这个baby能做些什么
Did you just say "this baby"?
你刚才叫它"baby"?
It's perfectly appropriate space pilot parlance.
这非常接近宇航员们的说法
Just try to fly the baby in a straight line.
尽量把这个"baby"沿直线飞行
I'm flying in a straight line.
我是沿直线飞行来着
Not so much.
不完全是
Well, in space, all motion is relative.
好吧, 在太空中, 所有的运动都是相关的
You okay, Dr. Gall?
你还好吧, Gall博士?
I get motion sickness.
我有点晕, 只要是在动的东西里面
These things have inertial dampeners.
这些东西有惯性阻尼器
You shouldn't feel a thing.
你不应该会觉察到移♥动♥的
I...I know we're moving.
我...我知道我们在动
That's enough for me.
这对我来说已经足够了
Why'd you choose this guy for the mission?
我为什么选这个人来执行任务?
Brendan's the one who discoveredNthe lagrangian point satellite was out here.
是Brendan发现了那个处于拉格朗日点的卫星
Elizabeth felt he should see it for himself.
Elizabeth认为只有他可以找到它
Don't let go of the controls!
不要放开操作杆!
Snapping doesn't help!
不需要一直抓住吧!
This is why parents get someone elseNto teach their kids how to drive.
这就是为什么父母亲总是请别人来教他们的孩子如何驾驶
Hey, I'm both insulted and touched by that.
嗨, 你这句话真是让我又受伤又感动
Oh, my god.
噢, 我的天哪
McKay...
McKay...
Yes, yes, of course, please.
是的, 是的, 当然, 请吧
Holding station at 1,000 meters.
在距离1000米远的地方停住
We're almost a half a mile away and it'sNfilling the windshield. This thing is enormous.
我们差不多在半英里远的地方
It's as large as a Goa'uld mothership.
它有Goa'uld母舰那么大了
This might be the single largestNweapons platform ever constructed.
这可能是独♥立♥武器平台中最大的了
It's probably the ancients' last lineNof defense before Atlantis.
这可能是古人在Atlantis之前的最后防线了
Any chance it's still operational?NBecause that would be a very good thing.
它还有可能在运转起来么?
Are you getting any energy readings?
你那有没有得到能量读数?
Negative.
没有
So it's dead?
就是说这玩意儿死了?
Well, it warrants closer scrutiny, but yeah.
好吧, 这需要进一步深入调查, 不过现在可以这么说
Knocked out during the ancients' last stand?
在古人们最后一次防守中被攻破了?
Or its power source is depleted.N10,000 years is a long time.
要么它的能源用完了
We should still take a closer look...N Wait, wait.
我们需要靠近去看看...
I'm getting something in the ultra-low frequency range.
我在超低频段收到一些信♥号♥♥
Where's it coming from?
从哪里来的?
The planet.
这个行星
It's a distress call...
这是一个求救信♥号♥♥...
A Wraith distress call.
幽灵的求救信♥号♥♥
Season 1 : Episode 12 The Defiant One
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
You're sure it's Wraith?
你确定是幽灵么?
In this solar system?
在这个太阳系中?
I know. Celestially speaking,Nit's right in our backyard.
更简单的说, 它就在我们的后院
We figure the ancient satelliteNshot the Wraith ship down
我认为是古人的卫星把幽灵的飞船击落了
in the final battle for Atlantis.
在保卫Atlantis的最后战斗中
And it's still putting out a signalNafter thousands of years?
而它在几千年后仍然在发出信♥号♥♥?
It's a very weak signal.
非常微弱的信♥号♥♥
Look, if any part of that ship is intact,
听我说, 如果这艘飞船的还有部分仍然保持完好
the wealth of scientific and military knowledge
那就还有科学上和军事上的研究价值
we could acquire is invaluable.
这种价值是无法估量的
So what are you saying?
那么你的意思是?
We have to go down and take a look.
我们必须下去瞧瞧
You have to?
必须去?
It took you almost 15 hours to get there.
你们花了15个小时才到达那里
Well, all the more reason we should have a look.
好吧, 另外一个我们必须去看看的原因是
We're already here.
我们已经在这里了
I should mention that the planet'sNatmosphere is extremely ionized.
我必须提醒的是这个行星的大气层已经极度电离化了
Radio communication could be difficult.
无线电通信将会非常困难
And it would take at least 15 hoursNto send out any sort of rescue.
即使我们派出救援
We'll be fine.
我们会没事的
Major?
少校?
I agree with McKay.
我同意McKay
Of course you do.
你当然同意
How could either of you resist exploringNa crashed alien spaceship?
你们当中有谁会放弃探索一个坠毁的外星飞船的机会呢?
Exactly.
很对
I assure you, our interestNis purely professional, Elizabeth.
我向你保证, 这些兴趣完全
Seriously, the amount of intel we couldNgather from their weapons system...
认真的说, 我们可以从他们的武器系统中
Codes, shields...
密♥码♥, 防护罩...
All right.
好吧
Proceed with extreme caution, please,
那一定要非常小心
and check in with me in three hours.
三小时之内要跟我联♥系♥
Three hours? That's hardly enough time...N Will do.
三小时? 太短了点吧...
Jumper one out.
探索者1号♥出发
"Radio communication could be difficult."
"无线电通信会非常困难"
Hey, she said yes, didn't she?
嗨, 她同意了, 不是么?
And no thanks to you.
这不是你的功劳
All right, knock it off, guys.
好吧, 你们可以停一下了, 伙计们
I've spent the last 15 hours listening to you two.
我花了15个小时听你们两个唠叨
Are we ready?
准备好了么?
All right, let's remember where we parked.
好吧, 记住我们降落的位置
Why didn't we just land next to the ship?
我们为什么不降落在飞船附近?
Just a precaution.
以防万一
A precaution for what?NThe Wraith ship crashed thousands of years ago.
万一什么?
Automated defenses.
自动防御
I never thought of that.
我从来没有想过
Don't worry, Brendan.
没事, Brendan.
We weren't all built for field work.
我们研究的领域不同
Seriously, we're almost there, right?
我们快到了, 是么?
What's that?
这是什么?
Some kind of bug?
某种虫子?
Space bug.
太空虫
It's giving offNsome pretty strong life-signs readings.
它正在发出某种相当强烈的生命信♥号♥♥
Uh, okay, did I mentionNhow allergic I was to bee stings?
啊, 我想我对蜜蜂之类的东西比较过敏
Maybe it smells the food.
可能它闻到了食物的味道
Maybe he's just smelling the girlish fear.
也许它刚刚闻到了少女的恐惧
Well, let's leave it be, and it'll leave us be.
好吧, 我们别管它, 它也不会理我们的
Guys...
伙计们...
Have you seen one like this before?
你们以前看过类似的东西么?
It's too small to be a hive ship.
它太小了, 不可能是幽灵们群居的那种飞船
Well, it's been here for a very long time.
它在这儿已经很久了
Maybe they've discontinued that model.
也许他们放弃了那种模式
Maybe, but whatever it is, it took a hell of a hit.
可能吧, 不管它是什么, 这看起来像是地狱
Score one for the ancient satellite.
被古人卫星击落的那个
There's still some skeletons down there.
那里仍然有一些骨架
I guess everyone didn't die in the crash.
我猜坠落后可能有人还活着
Are you getting any life signs?
有任何生命的迹象么?
I think we can rule that out.
我想我们没必要害怕
It's just a precaution.
这只是以防万一
Fine.
好吧
No, it's just us and the glowy bugs.NNothing coming from the ship.
没有, 只有我们和那些发光的虫子
Good.
好的
Let's go take a look.
我们去瞧瞧吧
I'm picking up faint power readings.
我收到了微弱的能量信♥号♥♥
Something had to be powering the distress beacon.
肯定有东西在为发射求救信♥号♥♥的装置提供能量
Come on, Abrams.
来吧, Abrams.
Maybe one of us should stay outside.
也许我们应该派个人守在外面
Look, I know how you feel,
好吧, 我知道你是怎么想的
but how many opportunities like thisNare we going to get?
但是这种机会我们以后还会有么?
This guy looks like he just lied there and died.
看起来这个家伙好像刚刚才死去
It's remarkably preserved.
它被保存得很好
Or it wasn't that long ago.
要么就是它确实是不久前才死
All right.
好吧
Beckett will want samples.
Beckett需要一些样本
It is...?
谁来...?
Yeah.
好吧
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表