Rodney?
Rodney?
I've got something here.
我在这里收到一些信♥号♥♥
Really?
真的么?
I don't know. I've got a little...
我不知道 我收到了一些...
You've got a little what?
你收到了一些什么?
Hey, McKay, you've got a little what?
嗨, McKay, 你收到了一些什么?
What?
什么?
Oh, it's okay when you guys make fun of me.
哦, 你们这些家伙不要跟我开玩笑了
Rodney?
Rodney?
Picking up a faint energy signal.
收到一个微弱的能量信♥号♥♥
It's getting stronger.
变得越来越强了
Coming from here.
从这里发出的
There's nothing here.
这里什么都没有
Well, the magic ancient device hasn't lied yet.
古人的设备到现在为止
It's solid.
这是实心的
Well, there's definitely something weird here.
这里确实有些东西很奇怪
Weird how?
怎么奇怪?
Teyla!N How about that?N Teyla!
那是怎么回事?
Teyla!
Teyla!
Maybe if you got a good running start.NYou know, really slam into it.
如果你有一个良好的开端
How'd you do that?
你是怎么做到的?
I do not know. I was just looking for a way out.
我不知道
Looks like the inside of a Wraith ship.
看起来像是在幽灵的飞船里面
What the hell were they doing here?
他们到底在这里做什么?
Rodney.
Rodney.
Elizabeth.
Elizabeth.
Sheppard said you think you found a Wraith laboratory.
Sheppard说你认为找到了一个幽灵的实验室?
Certainly looks that way.NSome sort of hidden secret facility.
看起来像是
It's obviously been abandoned for a very long time.
很明显被抛弃很长时间了
I was able to pull this data recorderNfrom one of the computer consoles.
我要把这个数据记录器
You think the Wraith were experimentingNon the people of that planet?
你认为幽灵是在
I have no idea.
我也说不清楚
Hoping this thing will tell us.N Why their need for secrecy?
希望这个东西能够告诉我们
The Wraith can take people at willNand do whatever they want with them.
幽灵可以随便掠走人们
Here we go.
搞定了
There.
这里
Now, that, uh...
现在, 这个, 嗯...
that means absolutely nothing to me.
我对这个一窍不通
Last time I saw the contents of one of these,Nit showed a galactic positioning system for ships.
上一次我见到类似的内容
It was more... pictures than symbols.
它有更多的... 图像而不是符号♥
I wonder...
我想...
Just so you know, you didn'tNactually finish that sentence out loud.
你就知道这些
Well, this is obviously a language.
这很显然是一种语言
Wraith language?
幽灵的语言?
That would make sense.
有理由相信是
I'd love to have a good look through this.
我想好好看看这个
Knock yourself out.
随便
I have to get back to the control chair anyway.
我要回去看看那个控制椅了
Why do you think you could accessNthe doorway when no one else could?
你认为为什么你可以通过那道门
I don't know.
我不知道
Is it because only a WraithNcan enter a secret Wraith facility?
是不是因为只有幽灵
I'm not a Wraith.
我不是幽灵
Tell me... what does it feel like to be a Wraith?
告诉我... 当幽灵的感觉如何?
I feel hunger.
我觉得很饿
Don't you remember what happenedNlast time I sat in one of those?
你还记不记得最后一次
There's nowhere near enough powerNin the thing to do anything.
现在的能量远远不够
Then why bother? Gentlemen, it's quite late.
那为什么还要搞得这么麻烦呢?
We are trying to determine exactly how much power
我们只是想判断一下到底需要多少能量
is required to operate the systemsNthat are controlled by the chair.
才能操纵由这个椅子所控制的系统
And in order to do that, it needs to be on.
为了做到这一点, 它必须就必须启动
You have the gene now.
你现在有这个基因了
Yeah, but I can't be trying to analyzeNthe feedback data while I'm concentratingNon keeping the damn thing activated.
是的, 不过我在集中精力想着
Why don't you analyze it?
你为什么不去分♥析♥一下它?
Well, I could analyze it,Nbut Rodney doesn't think that...
是的, 我可以分♥析♥它
Gentlemen, how's it coming?
先生们, 怎么样了?
Well, not good.
不好
Well, I'm sorry.NThis won't help. Carson, I need you.
我很抱歉, 这帮不上忙
Oh, thank god.
噢, 感谢上帝
But we're using him.
不过我们正在用他
What is it? Is someone hurt?N You were right.
怎么了? 有人受伤了?
Lovely. About what?
真令人高兴 是关于什么的理论?
Your theory of the Wraith evolving afterNthe Ancients arrived in the Pegasus galaxy.
那个幽灵是在古人到达飞马星系之后
You've got to be kidding me.
简直是开玩笑
Pay up.
(我赢了), 付钱吧
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
The Wraith language is a derivative of ancient.
幽灵的语言是从古人的语言派生出来的
Well, that doesn't categorically mean...
那并不绝对就说...
Rodney, please.
Rodney, 请听我说
That's not why I need to see you.
那并不是我想见你的原因
I've been able to translate the first partNof the log from the Wraith data device.
我已经能够翻译幽灵的数据设备中
Really?
真的么?
All right, we'll try Dr. Kusanagi again.N Kusanagi again.
好了, 我们再试试Kusanagi博士
Now.N Okay.N Thank you.
马上
Good morning.
早上好
You look like I fear.
你看起来就像我担心的那样
Well, we've been up all night.
我们整晚都没睡
You wished to see me?
你想找我?
You'd better sit down.
你最好坐下来
What is it?
怎么了?
Well, I translated the first partNof the log you brought back, and...
我翻译了你带回的日志的第一部分, 然后...
are you sure you don't want to have a seat?
你真的认为你不想坐下来?
The Wraith were conductingNexperiments on your ancestors.
幽灵在你的祖先身上做了一些实验
It was just one Wraith, actually, and he wasNdoing it against the wishes of the other Wraith,
实际上, 只是一个幽灵
which is why he was doing it in secret.
这就是为什么它要秘密进行
What was he doing?
他做了什么?
I think he was trying to make theirNfood source more compatible with their species.
我想他正试图让他们的食物来源
I do not understand.
我不明白
It was very easy to miss.
这很难成功
In fact, I couldn't even make the kind of comparisonNnecessary to isolate the specific strand.
事实上, 我甚至无法进行必需的比较
We needed Wraith cells,Nwhich we eventually got,
我们需要幽灵的细胞
but then we needed a full mapping ofNthe genetic code contained within those cells,
不过我们还需要包含在这些细胞中的
which wasn't even 50% complete...
而这个还没有完成50%...
Please.
求你了
Tell me.
告诉我
You have some Wraith DNA in your genetic makeup.
在你的遗传信息中, 含有一些幽灵的DNA
You're saying Teyla is part Wraith?
你在说Teyla有一部分是幽灵?
A very small part.
一个很小的部分
Which makes her about as different from us asNyou, because of the ancient gene you possess.
这让她同你一样, 跟我们不同
Well, and some other things.
还有一些其它的东西
Still, Bates is going to go nuts over this.
如果知道这个, Bates就会发狂的
Let's just keep this one under our hat.
我们先不要把这个公布出去
Well, obviously Teyla is very concernedNabout how everyone will react.
是的, 很显然Teyla将会非常在意每个人的反应
What, so you think this Wraith scientist wasNtrying to make humans what, more tasty?
怎么, 这么说你认为这个幽灵科学家
The log seems to indicate that he was looking for aNway to make the feeding process more efficient.
日志看起来是在说明他正在试图寻找一种方法
I thought you already said they had a numberNof genetic characteristics similar to humans.
我想你说过它们具有一些
They do, but they're still much closer to the bugNcreature that attacked major Sheppard than to us.
确实是这样, 不过相比我们而言, 它们还是
Hey, I thought we weren'tNgoing to mention that anymore.
嗨, 不要再提那个了好么
Sorry.
抱歉
Also interesting is the fact that the WraithNlanguage appears to be a derivative of ancient,
同时令我们感兴趣的还有幽灵的语言
which seems to suggest that the WraithNevolved after the Ancients arrived in Pegasus.
这就意味着幽灵是在
My theory is that the Ancients unwittinglyNallowed humans to evolve on a planet
我的理论就是古人无意中
with the... insect species on it.
同时还有... 昆虫物种在上面
At some point, the insects fed on humans andNsomehow incorporated our DNA into theirs.
在某种情况下, 这些昆虫以人类为食
The Wraith are an evolution of that combination.
幽灵就是这种组合所进化出来的结果
So, what you're saying is theNAncients actually created the Wraith?
照你这么说, 实际上是古人创造了幽灵?
By accident.
不经意间
Or negligence.
或者是疏忽
Well, either way, it doesn't matter.
不管是哪种方式, 这都无所谓了
Ultimately, the more we know about Wraith physiology,Nthe closer we get to a biological weapon
从根本上说, 在生理学上我们对幽灵了解得越多,
that can attack the Wraith and leave humans unharmed.
用它来袭击幽灵, 保护人类免受伤害
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表