And the second sequence?
序列2?
I'll be glad whenNthis following-orders business is over...
我很高兴如果接下来的任务完成了...
Drop it!
丢掉它!
I'll kill him.
否则我杀了他
I would hate to kill you so quickly.
我不想这么快就杀了你
I have known you for almost all your life.
自从你生下来我就认识你了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
You left him to die...
你留下他等死...
Your father killed an innocent.
你父亲杀了一个无辜的人
He alerted the wraith to our presence.
是他把我们的行踪暴露给了幽灵
And you escaped.
然后你就逃离了?
If I am to die by your hand, Sora...
如果我死于你手, Sora...
I die knowing there was nothing
那么至死我也相信
I could have done to have saved Tyrus.
我没有任何办法可以救Tyrus.
We're in position.
我们就位了
This isn't right.
有点不对劲
What?
什么?
Teyla and Beckett should haveNeasily made it to the jumper bay first.
Teyla和Beckett应该会先到达空港
They should have been waiting for us.
应该是他们在等我们
Teyla, what's your position?
Teyla, 你在哪里?
Teyla?
Teyla?
This was my father's.
这是我父亲的
It was handed down from his father.
这是从他的父亲手里传下来的
If you want to fight this way, Sora, I will win.
如果你想以这种方式打假, Sora, 获胜的是我
You will have avenged no one.
你将不会为任何人报仇
We'll see.
那我们就来吧
Engage the shield.
启动防护罩
I'm almost finished.
快完了
A massive wave is approaching from the west.
一排巨浪正从西边逼近我们
Without the shield...
如果没有防护罩...
McKay!
McKay!
We're starting to get hits on the northern pier.
已经有闪电击中北面的平台了
Routing power to the corridor... Now.
将电能导向走廊... 现在
Now.
现在
Now.
现在
Okay, this is a problem.
OK, 现在有一个问题
What?
什么?
Look, I told you this wasNa long shot from the beginning.
瞧, 我告诉过你
We already have serious floodingNon the north and west piers.
洪水已经漫上北面和西面的平台了
It's no use. The city conduitsNcan't handle this kind of raw power.
这没有用
Is any power getting to the shield generator?
有能量被送往防护罩发生器么?
Nominal amounts. Nowhere near enough.
完全没有
You said this would work.
你是说这会奏效
I don't know if you noticed or not,Nbut I am extremely arrogant man
我不知道你注意到没有,
who tends to think all of his plans will work.
是谁认为他的计划会工作
Idiot!
白♥痴♥!
Hey, this was a long shot at best.
Hey, 这至多只是一个很少机会成功的尝试
Why else would we evacuate the city?
要不然我们为什么会疏散整个城市?
It was always our intention to dial out
如果这不能奏效
in case this didn't work.
我们会义无反顾的拨号♥出去
Within minutes, Atlantis will fail.
Atlantis坚持不了多久了
You can leave and survive,
你可以离开并存活下来
or you can go down with the city.
要不你就将跟这座城市一起沉没
You choose.
你自己选择
We're just not getting enough powerNto the shield generators.
我们没有获取足够的能量来开启防护罩
Are you really going to sacrifice the lives
你真的愿意把你的人的生命
of all of your men on the off-chance that this city
寄托于这座城市不会完全毁灭
won't be completely destroyed?
这一极小的机会上么?
Open the stargate.
打开星际之门
Start evacuating the remaining men.
开始疏散剩下的人
You're making the right decision.
你做出了正确的决定
You're coming with us.
你们要和我们一起走
What?
什么?
You'll both serve the GeniiNas payment for what you've done.
你们要为你们所做的一切为Genii人付出赔偿
Oh, for what we've done?
噢, 为了我们做的什么?
Change of plan.
计划修改
You got McKay.
你去救McKay.
Seriously, this is a bad idea.
认真地说, 这是不是一个好主意
You saw what happened to my last plan.
你也看到了, 我的机会最后发生了什么
This is not what...
这并不是...
You're not going anywhere.
你哪也去不了
I will shoot you if you don't let her go.
如果你不放开她, 我就会开枪打你
And risk hurting Dr. Weir?
冒着伤害Weir博士的风险?
I'm not aiming at her.
我并没有瞄准她
Find Teyla and Beckett. Make sure that's all of them.
找到Teyla和Beckett. 一定要找到他们
Sorry about that. I had to...
非常抱歉, 我不得不...
You okay?
你还好吧?
No.
不好
You will be. Come on.
会好的. 来吧
Wait! What are you doing?
等等! 你要做什么?
I thought I'd activate the shield and save the day.
我想我要启动防护罩
You got something else in mind?
你还在想什么?
Teyla and Beckett are still out there.
Teyla和Beckett仍然不知道在哪里
Tracking system's down.
跟踪系统不工作了
There's a tsunami headed towards the city, lieutenant.
有一个海啸正朝城市而来, 中尉
In two and a half minutes, they're dead.
在两分半钟之后, 我们就都会死了
Then we give them two minutes.
那我就给他们两分钟
This is not what your father would have wanted.
这不是你父亲想要的
Our people were destined to be allies...
我们本来应该结成同盟...
Teyla and Beckett, fall back to the control room.
Teyla和Beckett, 回到控制室来
This must end... now!
该结束了... 现在!
Then end it.
那就结束吧
There's no more time.
没有时间了
We either lose them or we lose the city.
我们要么失去他们, 要么就失去整个城市
Rodney, go!
Rodney, 启动!
Going!
正在启动
What's happening?
发生什么事了?
It's working, It just needs to build upNenough power for the shield to activate.
启动了, 必须积攒足够的能量来启动防护罩
Wait for it.
等一下
Carson.
Carson.
Rodney.
Rodney.
You're just in time to see how this ends, huh?
你正巧看到了这个结局, huh?
Now.
现在
Nice work, Rodney.
干得好, Rodney.
Did you ever doubt me?
你曾经怀疑过我么?
Yes, several times.
是的, 有好多次
I see you've made a new friend, Teyla.
我看到你找到了一个新朋友, Teyla.
What do you want to do with her?
你将会怎样对她?
I don't know yet.
现在还不知道
We'll keep her locked up for the time being.
在接下来的日子里我们会一直看着她
Maybe releasing her back to the GeniiNwould help ease tension between us.
也许把她放回Genii可以帮助消除我们之间的紧张情绪
You're extremely optimistic. You know that?
你真是太乐观了. 你知道么?
You think so?
你这样认为么?
Everyone getting back okay?
每个人都回来了?
Looks like it.
看起来是这样
How fares our city?
我们的城市怎么样了?
Well, we've begun pumping out the lower levels
嗯, 我们已经开始抽排底层的水了
of the east pier, which was flooded.
在东边的平台, 被水淹的那个
There is structural damage, nothing too serious.
有一些结构性的损坏
Beckett's suffered from a minor concussion.
Beckett有轻微的脑震荡
I mean, look at this. I had to do this myself.
我的意思是, 看这个, 我自己干的
Still, on the bright side,NI've had my first decent meal in 24 hours,
在好的方面, 我已经进行了24小时以来第一次正式的进餐了
so all things considered, I would say we are just fine.
因此总体来说, 我想说我们都还好
You say these things happen every 20 years, right?
你说这种事情每20年就会发生一次, 是么?
That's what they tell us.
那是他们说的
How far in advance can we book days off?
那距离下一次还有多久?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表