and dying of it is statistically improbable, yes,
同时死于这种原因在统计学上是不可能的
but it's not the smoking gun we were hoping for,Nbecause I know you said...
不过这不是我们所希望的最终原因,
Get to the good part, Dr. Biro.
直接说真正原因, Biro博士
Sorry, Sir.
对不起, 先生
What's truly interestingNis that both ruptures happened
真正引起我们关注的是
in exactly the same place,Nright above the visual cortex.
正巧都发生在相同的区域
And the third one? Dumais?
那么第三个呢? Dumais?
Just getting to her now, sir.
刚好轮到她了, 先生
I'll let you know.
我会告诉你的
She did say, "brain aneurysm," right?
她是说, "大脑动脉瘤," 对么?
That's right.
是的
That's the best news I've heard all day.NLet me show you something.
这是我今天听到的最好的消息了
You should not have undermined Dr. Weir'sNauthority in front of sergeant Bates.
你本不应该在Bates中士面前破坏Weir博士的威信的
Sometimes, Elizabeth makes a decisionNearly on and gets locked into it. That's a problem.
有时候, Elizabeth先作出了一个决定,
She is not the only one who suffersNfrom that affliction.
她并不是唯一遭受这种苦恼的人
Dr. Weir, this is Sheppard.
Weir博士, 我是Sheppard.
Teyla and I are ready to head out.
我和Teyla已经准备好出去了
What's Peterson's location?
Peterson的位置在哪儿?
He's in section E-19, level three.
他在E-19区, 第三层
Let's head out.
我们走
I haven't read the entire entryNbecause it's incredibly long,
我没有读完整个条目
but this looks like our guy.
不过这看起来像我们这些家伙
Six-hour hibernation,Nrecurring visions, and, best of all,
六小时休眠
so I've left it to last...Nbrain hemorrhage or aneurysms.
我们最后...
That definitely sounds familiar.
这听起来非常熟悉
Maybe there's something in here about how to...
也许这里有讲如何...
No!
不!
Sorry.
抱歉
Rodney.
Rodney.
I've been seeing things.
我刚才看见什么东西了
Since when?
从什么时候开始的?
About an hour.
大约一个小时了
First you think it's just your eyesNplaying tricks on you, but eventually...
开始你会认为这只是你的眼睛在欺骗你, 不过最终...
they get worse.
它们变得更糟
You too?
你也是?
They come right at you.
他们直冲你过来
It's like a ghost.
看起来像鬼魂
I've been going over the survey schedule.
我已经去检查过了调查计划
Johnson and Wagner started off on their own,
Johnson和Wagner从他们的位置出发
but then crossed paths with Dumais an hour later.
不过接着一小时后将穿过Dumais所经过的路线
Dumais died almost exactlyNan hour after Johnson and Wagner.
Dumais差不多刚好在Johnson和Wagner之后一小时死去
Who did they meet up with next?
他们接下来碰到的是谁?
My greater concern is who Dumais met up with next.
我现在最关心的是Dumais接下来碰到的是谁
Dumais?
Dumais?
Who did she run into?
她碰到的是谁?
Me.
我
She ran into Hays...
她碰到了Hays...
and me.
和我
We're next.
我们是下一波
Dr. Peterson, I presume?
Peterson博士, 是你么?
I'm not going back there.
我不会回到那去的
You don't have much of a choice.
你别无选择
Easy...
放松...
I go back there, I get infected. That's murder.
我回到那去, 我就会被感染. 这是谋杀
Once we ensure that you are not infected,
一旦我们确定你没有受到感染
you will be allowed back into the city.
你会被允许返回城市
Until then, you are a threatNto the rest of the population.
在那之前, 你对其他人来说都是一个威胁
You won't shoot a member of your own team.
你不会朝自己人开枪的
Peterson, you will not be allowedNto go back to the city.
Peterson, 你没被允许回到城市
Wait, wait. Just wait a second.
等等, 等等. 就等一会儿
Take me back to the med lab.Njust quarantine me there. I'll go voluntarily.
把我带回医学实验室
Just, please, don't make me go back there.
求你了, 不要让我回到那去
Really, I'm fine. I feel perfectly fine.
事实上, 我很好. 我感觉非常好.
Dr. Weir, this is Sheppard.
Weir博士, 我是Sheppard.
Peterson has agreed to go back to the med labNuntil we can get the situation resolved.
Peterson已经同意回到医学实验室
Stop!
站住!
Oh, my god!
噢, 天哪!
He's been shot.
他中枪了
What's going on?
发生什么了?
What's going on?
发生什么了?
Ancient controls are unresponsive.
古人的控制器没有反映了
I'm getting reports that PetersonNtransported into the mess hall.
我接到报告Peterson已经被传送到了餐厅了
For some reason, we can't follow him.
处于某种原因, 我们无法跟着他
The city has taken over...
这个城市被接管了...
put us into a lockdown.
把我们投入一级防范状态
Override it.N I can't.
超驰自动控制
Atlantis must be designedNto respond to outbreaks automatically.
Atlantis一定被设计用来可以自动应对疾病的爆发
The city initiated a lockdown when PetersonNtransported out of the east side.
当Peterson从东边传送出来时
Why now?
为什么是现在?
Why not when Johnson and Wagner became infected?
为什么不是当Johnson和Wagner被感染的时候?
The city's detection systems might have beenNaffected by the flooding in those areas...
那些区域的传感系统可能受到了洪水的影响
But once Peterson entered the mess hall,
不过当Peterson进入餐厅时
the pathogen was almost instantlyNdetected by automated systems,
病原体几乎立刻就被自动系统检测到了
and the city protected itself.
城市立刻就开始保护自己
All right, what are my options?
好吧, 我现在有什么选择?
Limited.
很少
As of now, we're completelyNlocked out of the mainframe.
正如现在, 我们完全被隔离在主机之外了
Is this really necessary?NI am about to die of a brain aneurysm.
这是真的么?
How does being attached to a heart monitor help?
装上心脏监视器有什么用?
If you die like the others,Nwe'll have a better idea of how.
如果你想其他人那样死去,
At that point, I will cease to care.
这么说, 我就不在意了
There are a lot of other peopleNthat live in the city, man.
还有很多其他人住在这个城市, 伙计
Yes, the living.
是的, 活着的
I thought we were in a lockdown.
我本以为我们被锁死了
Why'd that open up for us?
那个门为什么为我们打开?
Weir, this is Sheppard.
Weir, 我是Sheppard.
Were you able to get the transporters online or not?
你现在可以把传送器联机么?
It doesn't look promising.
看起来没有希望
Atlantis itself seems to have somehow sensedNa threat and taken over most of the controls.
Atlantis自己好像已经探测到了威胁
So it shut down the transporters?
所以它关闭了传送器?
That's right.
是这样
Well, I wish we would have thought of that.
好吧, 我想我们应该考虑到这个
We did think of that, Major.
我们确实考虑到了, 少校
That entire section had to be powered upNfor you to open the door to Peterson.
为了你们, 必须给整个区域供电
In fact, if you hadn't gone after him,
事实上, 如果你们没有跟着他
he wouldn't have been able to use the transporters.
他也本可以不使用那些传送器的.
Do you still feel it was a good idea?
你现在还认为这是一个好主意么?
Where'd he transport to?
传送器去了哪里?
The mess hall.
餐厅
Thankfully, everyone else respected the quarantine.
感谢上帝, 其他人都很尊重隔离
There's only a handful of people there.
只有少数人在那里
All right, you've made your point.
好了, 你已经说清楚了
Make your way back to the city.
你们赶快回到城市来
Wait in Beckett's lab for further instructions.
在Beckett的实验室等进一步指示
Dr. Beckett?
Beckett博士?
Any progress, Dr. Biro?
有什么进展么, Biro博士?
Just finished Dumais' autopsy.
刚刚完成Dumais的尸体解剖
Would it surprise you to learn she died of a ruptured
如果告诉您她也死于动脉破裂, 您会感到奇怪么?
brain aneurysm above the visual cortex, sir?
视觉皮层的大脑动脉瘤, 先生?
No, it wouldn't. Thank you, Doctor.
不, 我不会奇怪
Didn't think so.
不客气
You know, the position ofNthe rupture could explain the visions.
血管破裂的位置可以解释那些幻觉
Swelling in that area before the breakage
在破裂之前, 那个区域的血流量猛增
could absolutely account for the hallucinations.
完全可以引起幻觉.
Look, I'm no M.D., but wouldn't brainNswelling on the visual cortex
我不是医学博士, 不过大脑视觉皮层的血流量猛增
just mean that we experienceNwashes of color or weird visual anomalies?
就一定会引起色彩的混乱和奇怪的视觉?
It would depend on the person.
这取决于个人
Yeah, that's my point.
Yeah, 这就是我要说的
All of our visions are so similar.
所有的幻觉都是如此的接近
If they're the result of arterial swelling,
如果它们是动脉血流量猛增的结果
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表