Moonshine?
自酿的烈酒?
I thought you were man enough.
我还以为你够man呢
You have no idea which way to go, do you?
你不知道我们该怎么走,是吧?
Just trying to get my bearings.
我正寻找发现
Translation, "I'm lost."
也就是说,“我迷路了”
They were very clear which route to take.
他们当时走的很果断
I prefer a straight line.
我喜欢走直路
Yes, of course, because everything'sNa shortcut in Sheppard's world.
是啊,当然,Sheppard少校总能找到捷径
Okay, there it is again.
OK,又来了
What?
什么?
I'm picking up a strange readingNfrom right over there.
我收到一个从那儿传来的奇怪的信♥号♥♥
Define strange.
怎么个奇怪法?
You don't know what strange means?
你不知道奇怪是什么意思吗?
I know what strange means, Rodney...
Rodney,我知道奇怪是什么意思
Weird, freakish, odd...
怪异,奇特,古怪……
I'm just trying to determine whether it's worthNgetting off the route back to the village.
我正在考虑是否值得让我们放弃
Radioactive readings on amish world. You call.
奇怪的放射信♥号♥♥,你说呢
We're lost anyway. What difference is it?N I am not...
反正我们现在迷路了,不会有什么影响的
lost.
迷路
All right, let's check it out.
好吧,我们来查查看
Oh, now, that is definitely
哦,现在我们可以说,确实很
Strange.
奇怪
Yeah, not that amish, really.
是啊,一点也不原始
No, not so much.
是啊,一点也不
Maybe they don't even know it's here.
也许他们不知道有这个么玩意儿
This hatch has been oiled recently.
这个门最近上过油
We have to check it out.
我们得查清楚
Really?
真的?
Of course we do.
当然了
All right.
好吧
Great.
太好了
The construction's architecturally advanced.
这个建筑从技术角度来说很先进
I don't think the Genii could've made this.
我认为这不是Genii人造的
We need to tell Ford where we are.
我们必须告诉Ford我们在哪儿
Lieutenant, come in.
少尉,接进来
Ford?
Ford?
This place is built like a bunker.
这个地方有些像碉堡
It must be shielded for R-F.
这一定是为了防护R-F的
The reading's stronger this way.
这个方向的信♥号♥♥强一些
What kind of readings?
什么信♥号♥♥
It's neutron radiation.
这是中子辐射
It's definitely a... a powerful energy source.
这里显然有个能量源
Let's check it out.
我们来看看
I really think we should get out of here.
我想我们离开这儿了
Now, this is strange.
现在这个才叫奇怪呢
If you'll excuse me, I must go tend to a dispute.
抱歉,我要先去解决一下问题
Is everything all right, Cowen?
没事吧,Cowen?
I will return shortly.
我很快就回来的
Maybe they exist as two separate cultures.
也许他们以两种文明方式存在着
Maybe.
也许了
Who cares?
管它呢
How long are you boys planning on keeping us here?
你们打算让我们在这儿等多久?
You know, if people could just learn to keep their
如果你们可以把
secret underground hatches locked...
地下基地隐藏的那么好……
So much for two separate cultures.
别在提什么两种不同的存在方式了
What am I going to do?
我现在该怎么办?
I'm getting a weird vibe all of a sudden.
我心里有种异样的感觉
I agree.
同意
I have never seen the Genii behave this way.
我从没见过Genii人像现在这样
Listen, we're just going to step outside
我们想出去看看
and see if Major Sheppard and Dr. Mckay are back.
Sheppard少校和McKay博士是否回来了
No one must leave. It's not safe.
你们不能离开这儿,外面不安全
There's a wraith ship in the area.
附近有幽灵船出没
Wraith?
幽灵?
Are you serious?
你们不是在开玩笑吧?
We need to warn our friends.
我们要去给我们的伙伴报♥警♥
You will draw them to us.
你们会把幽灵引到这儿来的
Everyone must stay indoors.
所有人都必须留在屋子里
Oh. Can we be careful with that?
你可以小心一点吗?
It's just, it's rather fragile, and if it, uh...
它很,它很容易摔碎,如果……
We have a problem.
我们有个问题
Then we have something in common.
那我们还算有些共同点了
Normally, you would already have beenNshot for discovering our secret.
通常情况下,在你们发现了我们的秘密
In which case, more of our people wouldNshow up and question our disappearance.
那样的话,我们的人就会来这儿
We would simply tell them the Wraith took you.
我们只要说是幽灵干的就行了
With no evidence to the contrary,
因为无以对证
they would believe us.
他们只能相信我们
You were saying?
你刚才想什么?
You have technology, knowledge new to us.
你们有新技术,新知识
This C-4 of yours...
你们的这个C-4……
It's not for blowing up stumps.
不是用来拔起树根的
We have a more sophisticated application for it.
我们可以用来做更复杂的事情
Look, what you people do with your c4
听着,你们用C-4来干吗
is none of our business.
不关我们的事
We just need food.
我们只要食物
As far as your little secret down here goes, well...
从你们目前这地下基地的情况来看
we say, "what giant, underground bunker?"
我们的意思是:多么壮观的地下碉堡啊
I want more than that.
我需要更多的C-4
Well, maybe we can give you... more.
呃,也许我们可以给你们……更多
You have weapons more powerful than your C-4?
你们有比C-4更先进的武器?
Are you kidding me? Weapons are us. We...
你是在开玩笑吗?武器是我们的
We might.
我们有
What if I wanted more than weapons?
如果我不单要武器呢?
Uh, did I mention that I know almostNeverything about almost everything?
我是不是说过我知道一切的一切?
For Teyla Emmagan to have joined with you,
连Teyla Emmagan都加入你们了
you must have something much more...
你们一定有更……
Look, I'm going to go out on a limb here
我们只是想摆脱困境
and just say that we're lookingNfor allies against the Wraith.
我们只是在寻找对抗幽灵的同盟
How about you guys?
你们觉得怎么样?
Listen, we just want to take a look outside.
听着,我只是想出去看看
We can't let you.
不行
It's not safe.
不安全
We can take care of ourselves.
我们会照顾好自己的
Tyrus, please respond.
Tyrus, 请回复
Receiving.
收到
Bring them.
带走他们
Understood.
明白
Relinquish your weapons.
放下武器
You will not be harmed.
我们就不会伤害你们
You guys are full of surprises.
你们总是给我们惊奇啊
You missed a hell of a harvest ceremony, Sir.
你们错过了丰收庆典,长官
I can imagine.
可以想见
Oh. Teyla.
哦,Teyla
I am as surprised as you are by all of this, Major.
少校,我和你一样感到很奇怪
I don't know. I'm pretty surprised.
我不知道,我感到太奇怪了
Teyla and her people know us onlyNas the simple farmers we show outsiders.
Teyla和她的人♥民♥只知道我们所表现出来的
The secrecy of who and what we areNis the only defense we have against the Wraith.
我们的身份之谜是我们对幽灵的
One day, all that will change.
总有一天,这会改变的
You think you can do that with an atomic bomb?
你们以为你们可以造出原♥子♥弹♥吗?
Now it's you who surprise me.
现在是你们让我们搞到奇怪了
Well, radioactive readings,Nyour fascination with our C-4...
辐射信♥号♥♥
You're just mentioning this now?
你现在才发现?
It just came to me when he said,N"one day, all that will change."
他说“总有一天,这会改变”的时候
I assume you're hoping our C-4Nwill solve your supercriticality problem.
我想你们是希望C-4能解决你们
Will it?
行得通吗?
It might.
也许
Depends on your design.NThere's a host of other considerations.
跟你们的设计有关
You know how to make an a-bomb?
你知道怎么造原♥子♥弹♥?
Major, most of my high school chess teamNcould design an a-bomb.
少校,我高中的国际象棋队里
The actual hard part is havingNsufficient fissionable materials of appropriate grade.
难的是获得足够的
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表