Yes, but for the moment, all we know is that theNAncients might have accidentally created the Wraith,
是的, 不过此时, 我们所知道的就是
and why Teyla can sense them coming.
以及为什么Teyla可以感觉到它们的到来
I mean, fabulous, mystery solved, but neither ofNwhich that help, in any way, stop them from coming.
具有讽刺意味的是, 秘密揭开了,
Rodney's right.
Rodney是对的
Let's get back to work.
让我们回去干活吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I know that it is not my fault.
我知道这不是我的错
There's nothing I can do about it.
我什么也做不了
The fact is, I'm really no different nowNthan I was yesterday or last week.
事实上, 我现在跟昨天
But you feel different.
不过你感觉到不同了
Yes.
是的
I think the thing that I am mostNworried about is how people will perceive me.
我想我最担心的就是人们会如何看待我
My father told people that it was a gift,Nthat I was special, but in a good way.
我的父亲告诉人们, 我与众不同
I could help my people by warningNthem of the Wraith's approach.
我可以帮助我的人♥民♥
He did it to protect me, but in many ways, I thinkNthat it is why they first turned to me as a leader.
他这样做是为了保护我, 不过在多数情况下, 我想
As you just said, you're noNdifferent than you were yesterday.
正如你刚才所说的,
Yes, but now they have reason to fear me.
是的, 不过现在他们有理由害怕我了
All right, even with major Sheppard inNthe chair, we weren't able to...
好了, 即便是Sheppard坐在那个椅子中
What is that?
怎么了?
Something you said made me wonder...
你所说的让我想起...
I thought we decided thereNwere more important things...
我想我们所决定的
why did the Wraith scientist stop the experiments?
为什么幽灵科学家停止了实验?
What would I have said thatNwould make you think that?
我说过的什么让你想起了这个?
I don't remember.
我记不起来了
Well, it's just... it's a good point.NI'm just wondering what I said that...
这真是... 真是一个好问题
Sorry. What have you got?
抱歉, 你想到了什么?
Well, at first I thought it wasNbecause the other Wraith caught him.
首先, 我认为是其它幽灵抓住了他
They didn't?
他们没有?
No, according to this, he stopped on his own.
没有, 根据这个, 他是自己停止的
See, now you've got me wondering why the restNof the Wraith didn't want these experimentsNtaking place in the first place.
现在你的话让我想搞清楚为什么
Exactly.
很对
Especially since they were supposed toNbe intended to improve things for everyone.
特别是当它们每个人都可以从中获益的时候
Yeah. That's what I'm saying.
是的, 我也是这样想的
I just said it.
我刚说的
Will you stop?
你可以停一下么?
Okay, here's the most interesting part...
OK, 现在是最重要的部分...
The Wraith communicate with eachNother using some sort of telepathic network.
幽灵使用某种心灵感应网络来相互交流
I noticed that.
我注意到了
Thankfully,
幸运的是
they can't seem to read theNminds of humans, though.
它们还不能读取人类的心灵
That's good, but what does this haveNto do with the Wraith stopping the experiments?
这很好, 不过这跟幽灵停止试验
Because, by combining even smallNamounts of Wraith DNA with humans,
因为, 通过将哪怕是很小一部分的
the scientist was giving theNhumans Wraith mental abilities.
那个科学家赋予了人类幽灵的精神能力
The subjects of his experiments wereNable to hear the Wraith communications.
他那些试验的受实验者
In the stories that Teyla told,Nthe voices that the people heard were...
Teyla所讲述的故事中,
were Wraith. Exactly.
是幽灵, 其实
It must have driven them mad.
这很可能让他们发疯
The Wraith scientist couldn't find aNway around it, so eventually he gave up.
那个幽灵科学家找不到解决办法
I don't understand.
我不理解
I mean, why let them back inNthe general population, then?
我是说, 他为什么又让他们回到人群当中呢?
Well, it seems he thought that interbreedingNwith normal humans might dilute the effect.
看起来他认为这样与普通人类
Before he realized he was wrong, it was too late.
当他认为这种想法错了的时候
When the other Wraith did find out what he hadNdone, they wiped out all the people on the planet...
当其它幽灵发现了他所做的一切之后
but not before several of the test subjects hadNalready been ostracized and forced to leave.
不过这是在一些受实验者被放逐以及
Okay, so how does this help us?
好吧, 这对我们有什么帮助?
Teyla may have more than justNthe ability to sense the Wraith coming.
Teyla可能不仅仅只有可以感觉到
You're saying you think Teyla might be able to...
你是说你认为Teyla可能可以...
tap into this Wraith psychic network?
接入到幽灵的精神网络?
If she can, we'll be able to gatherNall the intel we ever needed about them.
如果她可以的话, 我们就能够收集到
I have never been able to hearNthe thoughts of the Wraith before.
我以前从来没有听到过幽灵的思考
According to the notes, all the test subjectsNwho were given the Wraith DNA, they had the ability.
根据笔记的记载, 所有的被赋予幽灵DNA的
It's possible it's becauseNyou've never actually tried before.
可能是因为你以前从来没有尝试过
You didn't know you could read WraithNminds, and quite frankly, who would want to?
你不知道你可以读取幽灵的心灵,
Look, Teyla, I would not evenNconsider asking you to do this
听着, Teyla, 如果我认为这不会给我们
if I didn't think it could potentiallyNprovide us with some vital information.
我不会要求你这样做的
I just do not know what to do.
我只是不知道我该怎么去做
Well, Dr. Heightmeyer has a theory.
好吧, Heightmeyer医生有办法
I think it's possible that, over time,Nthrough several generations,
我认为有可能, 经过漫长的时间,
people with your ability have developed a mentalNbarrier to the thought projections of the Wraith.
具有你这种能力的人
Sort of a self-defense mechanism.
某种自我保护机制
If we can get past that...
如果我们可以穿过那道...
How?
怎样穿过?
We have a treatment process called hypnosis.
我们有一种被称作催眠的治疗方法
Dr. Heightmeyer can lead you through it,
Heightmeyer可以引导你穿过它
and Dr. Beckett will remain on handNat all times to monitor your physiology.
而且Beckett博士将会一直守在旁边
The Wraith are still very far away, are they not?
幽灵仍然还在非常远的地方, 是不是?
Yes, they are, and McKay, he does haveNsome doubts about the range of this telepathy.
是的, 而且McKay, 他确实也对心灵感应的范围
But as you've said, you can sense the Wraith now.
不过如你所说的
If that's merely a bleed-through effectNinto your consciousness of a greater latent ability,
如果这可以激发你意识中
then it may be worth trying to break the barrier.
那么就值得去打破这道心理防线
To be perfectly honest, it's not something I wouldNever recommend doing under any other circumstances.
非常诚实的讲, 如果是在其它情况下
But these are far from normalNcircumstances that we're in, Teyla.
不过现在已经远不是平常的情况了, Teyla
If I can somehow provide us with something...
如果我确实可以为我们提供一些东西...
their strategy, a weakness...
它们的战略, 某个弱点...
I see no other choice.
我看我别无选择
Okay, I think we're ready.
好了, 我认为已经准备好了
Are you?
好了么?
Okay, I want you to breathe...
OK, 我现在要你呼吸...
nice and deeply, and try to relax.
完全的, 深深的呼吸, 并且尽量的放松
Dr. Beckett's going to administer a mild sedative.
Beckett博士准备注射一计轻度的镇静剂
Now, if this works, we should still be ableNto communicate with each other.
如果这奏效的话
Remember, we can wake you at any time,Nusing a very low-grade electrical current.
记住, 我们任何时候都可以
It won't hurt at all.
这不会造成任何伤害的
Just say, "out", and we'll end it.
如果想停止, 就说"out", 我们马上就会停下来
Now, focus on this light as I speak.
现在, 在我说话的时候注视这个灯光
You told me that the feeling that you getNfrom the Wraith is a cold, dark feeling deep inside you.
你跟我说过, 你从幽灵那里得到的就是
I want you to think about that.
我要你想着这个感觉
Look for it in your mind.
在你的头脑中寻找这个感觉
Now, close your eyes and listen to it.
现在, 闭上眼睛, 仔细聆听
Don't resist.
不要抵抗
Go to that place where it lives.
顺其自然
What do you hear?
你听到了什么?
Nothing.
什么也没有
You told me that your father was taken by the Wraith.
你跟我说过你的父亲被幽灵掠走
Do you remember sensing it that day?
你还记不记得自那以后的感觉?
Yes.
是的
Think back to that feeling.
后头想想那种感觉
Now listen.
现在仔细听
What do you hear?
你听到了什么?
Noise.
噪声
Voices, so many voices, whispering.
说话声, 很多说话声, 窃窃私语
Listen closely.
靠近些去听
Listen for one.
听一个声音
I can see.
我可以看到了
Tell us what you see, Teyla.
告诉我们你看到了什么, Teyla
I am on a ship.
我在一艘飞船上
I am walking.
我在走路
She can actually see what's happening?
她真的看到了正在发生的事情?
If the Wraith can project their thoughts,Nthen that may include what they're seeing.
如果幽灵可以发射出他们的思维,
There are other Wraith.
有其它幽灵
They do not notice me.
它们没有注意到我
I am in a room full of people being preservedNso that they can be fed upon.
我在一个房♥间中, 四周贮藏满了人
I am feeding.
我正在取食
I am killing him.
我正在杀死他
Stop. Beckett, stop.
停止. Beckett, 停止
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay. You're here, in Atlantis.
没事了, 你在这里, 在亚特兰蒂斯
Teyla, I...
Teyla, 我...
I had no right to ask you to do this.
我没有权利要求你这样做
Get these things off of me.
把这些东西从我身上拿开
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表