No one survived.
他们没有生还
Ha! Ah, the bitterNtaste of ultimate failure.
哈! 啊, 你也品尝一下终极失败的痛苦吧
Well, if you had just figured outNhow to fix the damn shield
如果你能够找到
in the first place,Nnone of us would've died.
从一开始, 我们当中就不会有人会死了
I did everything I could, including valiantlyNattempting to save your... sorry
我已经尽我所能了, 包括试图拯救你们那英勇的努力...
Gentlemens... focus.
先生们... 注意点
Please continue.
请继续
Needless to say, I was very confused.
不必说, 我当时非常困惑
He explained to me thatNthe ship we had escaped in was...
他对我解释说
a time machine.
一个时间机器
He was the one who built it.
而他就是这个机器的建造者
After I was feeling better,Nhe brought me before the atlantian council.
在我感觉好点之后
We welcome you to the city of Atlantis.
我们欢迎你来到亚特兰蒂斯城
Thank you.
谢谢
Unfortunately, your arrival hasNcome at a time of great conflict.
很不幸, 你的到来正好赶上了这里的战争
We've been under siege for many years and haveNsubmerged our city as a measure of protection.
我们已经被围困了多年
Yes, it's extraordinary.
是的, 这非同寻常
It's how we found the city whenNwe came through the Stargate.
这就是我们通过星际之门来到这里时所发现的
From Earth?
从地球?
Yes.
是的
10,000 years from now.
距今一万年后
It should be noted that our actions haveNsucceeded in protecting the city for so many years.
这很值得关注, 我们的所采取的行为
Let us hope Dr. Weir's arrivalNhas not altered this eventuality.
我们非常希望Weir博士的到来
By directly encountering the Wraith,Nshe may have already set in motion
不过因为跟幽灵的直接接触
a chain of events that could lead to aNfuture far different from the one she left.
一系列的事件
I'm sorry, what are the Wraith?
对不起, 幽灵是什么?
They told me of beings called Wraith,
他们告诉我那种被称为幽灵的生物
a vicious, formidable enemy whoseNpower and technology rivaled their own.
邪恶的, 可怕的敌人
Yes, actually, we've already...
是的, 事实上, 我们已经...
The atlantians sent a delegation protectedNby their most powerful warships
亚特兰蒂斯人派出了一个
in the faint hope of negotiating a truce...
为了达成停战协议这个微弱的希望...
one on one, atlantian ships wereNmore powerful, but the Wraith were so many.
一对一的话, 亚特兰蒂斯人的飞船更强大
After that great battle...
在那场大战之后...
it was only a matter of time.
亚特兰蒂斯人的失败只是时间问题了
We're awaiting the last ofNour off-world transport ships
我们正在等待最后一艘
before beginning our evacuationNthrough the Stargate.
然后我们就会开始通过星际之门进行撤退
Where will you go?
你们要去哪里?
We're returning to Earth.
我们会返回地球
You are welcome to join us.
欢迎你加入我们
Thank you.
谢谢
That's very kind, but...
这个举动非常友好, 不过...
I'm sure you must understand my desireNto return to the future, to my people.
我想你应该了解
I was hoping I would be ableNto use the time machine again,
我希望我能够再次使用时间机器
and program it to arrive at the preciseNmoment we came through the Stargate,
设置它到达的时间
and if it was possible, and you had a ZPM I couldNtake back with me, that would help us considerably.
并且, 如果可能的话, 希望能让我带走一个ZPM
See, the power systems of theNcity were virtually depleted when...
要知道, 这个城市的能源系统
No. Enough of this tampering with time.
不行 对时间的干涉已经够多的了
Causality is not to be treated so lightly.
因果关系不应该被如此轻率的对待
No one's treating it lightly.
没有人在轻率的对待它
You are, with your insistenceNon continuing these experiments
你就在, 正是由于你坚持进行的那些实验
despite the condemnation of this council.
无视议会的指责
We ordered you to cease theseNactivities, and yet here we sit,
我们命令你停止这些活动
face to face with a visitor from the future
面对着来自未来的一个访客
who arrived here in the very machineNyou agreed not to construct.
而她正是乘坐着那个你承诺不再
We are about to evacuate this city inNthe hope that it will lie safe for many years,
我们正准备从这个城市撤离
and then one day, our kind will return...
直到某一天, 我们的种族将会回来...
and they have.
他们做到了
It is because of my experimentsNthat we now have the opportunity...
正是由于我的实验
Enough! We have no time for this.
够了! 我们没有时间争论这个了
I am hereby ordering theNdestruction of this time-travel device
我现在正式命令摧毁这个时间旅行装置
and all the materialsNconnected with its design.
以及所有和它的设计有关的材料
You are welcome toNreturn to Earth with our people.
欢迎你和我的人♥民♥一起返回地球
You shall not be returning to yours.
你不能回到你的人♥民♥中去
The last set of test resultsNonly confirm the obvious.
检查结果的最后一组数据
Her skeletal, muscular, circulatory, andNneuroendocrine systems have all been decimated by age.
她的骨骼、肌肉、循环系统和神经系统
I'm seeing renal failure, liver failure,Nand evidence of a stroke from her recent collapse.
我已经观测到了肾衰竭、肝衰竭
How long does she have?
她还有多长时间?
I doubt she'll live out the night.
我怀疑她活不过今晚了
Please...
请...
I don't know how much time I have leftNto tell the story I've waited so long to tell.
我不知道我还剩多少时间
The council...
议会...
they were very upset...
他们非常不安...
yes.
是的
You said they decidedNto destroy the time machine.
你说了他们决定毁掉那个时间机器
I tried to talk them out of it.
我试图说服他们
I couldn't give up hope.
我不能放弃希望
Thankfully, I had an ally.
感谢上天, 我有一个支持者
You need to talk to Moros.
你需要和Moros谈谈
Dr. Weir was brought hereNthrough no fault of her own.
Weir博士被带到这里并不是她的错
She shouldn't be punished for it.
她不应该为此而受到惩罚
She's free to come with us backNto Earth and live among our kind
她可以跟我们回到地球
she needs to return toNher time, not remain in ours.
她需要回到她的时代
That's not possible.
这是不可能的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Wait.
等一下
I don't think you understandNhow far we've come
我想你并不了解我们已经付出了多少
or how much my people haveNsacrificed in the hopes of meeting you.
以及我的人♥民♥做出了多大的牺牲
We call you the Ancients.
我们称你们为古人
The gate builders.
星际之门的建造者
We've crossed galaxies inNthe hopes of finding a great people.
我们穿越了数个星系
Please, is there no other way you can help?
求你了, 难道你们就没有其它的方法可以帮助我了么?
We could block the StargateNpermanently after the evacuation.
我们可以在撤离之后永久封闭星际之门
That way, in the future, yourNteam will be unable to come here.
这样, 在将来, 你们的队伍
If they can't come,Nthe city may never be found.
如果他们无法到来
But the lives of herNexpedition would be saved.
但是她的探险队中的那些人的生命就会得救
Thank you for your generous offer,Nbut we are explorers, just like you.
感谢你的慷慨提议
Which should come as no surprise, sinceNthey are the second evolution of our kind.
这不奇怪 因为他们是我们这个人种的第二次进化
Don't you understand?
你还没有理解么?
This city will survive 10,000 years.
这个城市将会生存一万年
The council's decision is final.
议会的决定是无法修改的
Of course, Janus refused to concede defeat.
当然, Janus拒绝承认失败
The more someone told him not toNdo something, the more he had to do it.
别人越是告诉他不要这么做
So he came up with anNalternate plan behind the council's back.
所以他背着议会另外准备了一份方案
It was all I could doNto try to keep pace with him.
我所能做的就是尽量跟上他
May I ask what it is you're doing?
我可以问一下你现在正在做什么吗?
Calculating the necessary power needed.
计算必要的能量需求
Needed for...
需要用来...
You said the shield collapsedNshortly after your arrival.
你说过, 在你们到达之后不久
I have to find a way toNextend the supply of power.
我必须找到一个尽量延长能量供给的方法
What is it you called them?
你们把它们称作什么?
(Zero Point Module)NZero point module.
零点模块
Yes...
是的...
They're designed to operate in parallel, allNthree providing power to the city simultaneously.
他们本被设计用来并行工作
However, used in sequence, it may be possible toNsustain the necessary power for the needed time.
然而 如果依次使用的话
I couldn't believe my eyes.
我简直无法相信我的眼睛
Three ZPMs, right in front of me.
三个ZPM, 正在我的面前
There is one small problem, however.
不过, 还是有一个小问题
Someone will need to remain behind in the city toNtransfer the power from one device to the other,
必须有人留在城市里
to rotate them sequentially.
依次替换它们
Over thousands of years?
在这数千年间?
It is possible.
这是可能的
Janus, please report to central control.
Janus, 请向控制中心报告
Their transport ship was inbound.
他们的运输船归航了
It was taking heavy fire.
它遭受到了强大火力的攻击
Cloaking shields damaged! We're returning fire, butNwe cannot access! There's too many enemy ships.
防御罩被摧毁了! 我们正在还击, 不过我们无法前进!
And there are more coming.
而且还有更多正在赶来
Engage auxiliary power.NTry to outrun them.
启用辅助动力 尽量摆脱他们
There are over 300 people on that transport.
那艘运输船上有超过300人
Begin evacuation.
开始撤离
We must leave, now.
我们必须离开, 现在
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表