Get as far away fromNthe nuclear explosion as possible.
离核爆♥炸♥越远越好
That's good advice, Rodney. Thanks.
这是个好建议, Rodney. 多谢
You're welcome.
不客气
I'm releasing the generator...
我准备释放发生器了...
now.
现在
Detonation in 25 seconds.
25秒后引爆
20 seconds...
20 秒...
15 seconds...
15 秒...
detonation in 10...
10 秒后引爆...
Major Sheppard, come in.
Sheppard少校, 请回答
This is Weir. Please respond.
我是Weir. 请回答
Communications may have been disrupted by the blast.
通讯可能会受到爆♥炸♥的干扰
Major, do you read me?
少校, 能听到么?
This is Sheppard.
我是Sheppard.
I've cleared the blast.
我已经从爆♥炸♥中出来了
I'm returning home.
我正在回家的途中
Glad to hear it, Major.
很高兴听到你的声音, 少校
Did it work?
奏效了么?
We're about to find out.
我们正在检查
We should know almost right away.
我们应该马上就可以知道
The pulse only lasts a couple of microseconds...
脉冲只持续了两微秒...
The city is already ahead of us, Rodney.
城市已经回到我们手中了, Rodney.
You have a green light to return.
你可以放心回来了
You all right?
你还好吧?
You okay?
还好吧?
Yeah, just a little nuke. Nothin', really.
是的, 只是一个小核弹. 没有什么, 真的.
The naquadah generator plan was very clever.
这个计划真是聪明
Good work.N Thank you.
干得好
Now I'm going to bed.
现在我要去睡觉了
We need to discuss what happened earlier.
我们需要讨论一下早先发生的事情
Now?
现在?
That can never happen again.
以后再也不能发生了类似的事情了
Look, I'm sorry about...
我很抱歉...
I understand your expertise in military matters,
我了解你在处理军事事务中的经验
and I agree that I should deferNto those expertise in such situations...
并且我也同意我应该在
Thank you.
谢谢
But you are not the one who decides what isNand what is not a military situation.
不过你还不是那个判断到底是不是军事状况的那个人
Now, both general O'Neill and colonel Sumner
O'Neill将军和Sumner上校
warned me that you don't respectNthe proper chain of command.
都曾经警告过我你并不是非常尊重上级的命令
Sometimes, I see a situationNa little different than you.
有些时候, 我所看到的情况跟你稍微一点不同
No, listen to me, John.
不, 听我说, John
Now, you endangered yourselfNand the lives of many others.
如今, 你把你自己和很多其他人的生命推入险境
Because I thought it wasNthe best course of action to take,
因为我认为到了采取行动的最佳时机了
and, by the way, I saved your ass.
而且, 顺便说一句, 我救了你的命
I know you did...
我知道你所做的...
but you have to trust me.
不过你必须相信我
I do.
我相信
Do you?
是么?
You guys have a minute?
你们有时间么?
We've been able to spend someNquality time with the nanovirus samples.
我们可以花些时间来研究那些纳米病毒样品了
From what we can tell,Nthey've all been incapacitated.
据我们所知, 它们全部已经失去能力了
Well, that's good news.
好啊, 这是个好消息
Yes, also, upon further investigation,
是的, 另外, 根据进一步的研究
I think we can rule out thatNthey were created by the Wraith.
我想我们可以排除它们是由幽灵制♥造♥的可能性了
They're different than any Wraith technologyNwe've come across thus far.
他们跟我们以前碰到的任何幽灵的科技都不相同
If not the Wraith...
如果不是幽灵...
then who made them?
那么是谁制♥造♥了他们?
I honestly don't know.
老实说我也不知道
Whoever they were, let's just hopeNthat they're not still around.
不管它们是谁, 只希望他们不要在周围
Let's hope.
但愿吧
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表