All right, settle down, Teyla.
好的, 平静下来, Teyla.
I have to take this off.
我会把这个拿掉
I can't put her through this, John.
我不能让她做这些, John.
I know it was my idea, but it's too much to ask.
我知道这是我的主意, 不过它的代价太大
You might feel differently once the hive ships show up.
当幽灵的母船出现的时候
Dr. Weir.
Weir博士
Why did you make them stop?
你为什么让他们停下来?
Excuse me?
对不起?
I was on one of the hive ships that is headed here.
我正在前往这里的一艘母船上
I could hear them.
我可以听到他们
I could see.
我可以看到
It was working.
这是有效的
You were watching them feed.
你看到它们正在取食
Yes.
是的
I actually felt one of them feed,
我确实感觉到它们当中有一个正在取食
but I can handle it.
不过我可以承受
I can help us, I know it.
你可以帮助我们, 我知道
Teyla, I never should've...
Teyla, 我不会再...
I am going to try again.
我要再试一次
I am walking through the ship.
我正走过飞船
I am in some sort of control room.
我在某个控制室中
You are all so pathetic.
你们都是如此的可怜
Something tells me that's not Teyla talking.
我觉得这不是Teyla在说话
Nothing can stop us.
没有什么可以阻止我们
Wake her up.
唤醒她
You are all going to die.
你们都将去死
Now!
马上!
What happened?
发生什么了?
Dr. Beckett has her sedated,Nand she's resting comfortably.
Beckett已经给她服用了镇静剂
She seems fine, but I would like some timeNto let what she's been through sink in.
她看起来没事, 不过我需要一些时间
She may still be in shock.
她可能是受到了惊吓
I have no idea whatNthe long-term psychological effect will be.
我不知道会不会有长♥期♥的心理影响
She said she could see some typeNof control room... maybe a map, an attack plan.
她说她可以看到某种控制室...
She just needs to get a better look.
她需要更仔细的看一下
John, you were there.
John, 你当时在那里
A Wraith had control of her.
一个幽灵控制了她
Incoming wormhole.
有虫洞连接进来
We're getting sergeant Bates' I.D.C.
我们收到了Bates上士的身份识别码
It's the alpha site.
是阿尔法站点
This is sergeant Bates.
我是Bates上士
Code red. We're under attack and coming in hot!
红色代码 我们正受到攻击, 正急速赶来!
Lower the shield.
放下防护盾
Move it, move it!
快, 快!
That's it, we're clear.
好了, 我们都到了
Raise the shield!
升起防护盾!
Is everybody okay?
所有人都还好吧?
All off-world personnel accounted for.
所有回来人员报道
I guess that planet isn't safe anymore.
我想那个星球已经不再安全了
They showed up by ship,
它们坐飞船出现在那里
and dropped some sort of deviceNby the Gate as we were leaving.
在我们准备离开的时候
I've seen it before.
我以前见过
They're tagging the planet.
它们在标记那个星球
If we're going to evacuate Atlantis,Nwe're going to need a new place to go.
如我我们要从亚特兰蒂斯撤退
That planet was supposed to be uninhabited.
那个星球应该无人居住
What did the Wraith want with it?
幽灵过去想要什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
It's almost like they knew we were there.
看起来它们好像知道我们在那里
I was close. I was so close.
我已经接近了, 我已经很近了
I really think if I had another chance...
我认为如果我还有一次机会...
hey, you don't have to proveNanything to anyone around here.
嗨, 你没有必要向这里的每个人
I think this could make a difference.
我认为这可以带来一些改变
I saw a hologram.
我看到一个全息图
I think it was a map,
我想那是一幅地图
maybe even a battle plan.
甚至可能是一个作战计划
We know their battle plan.
我们知道它们的作战计划
They're coming to wipe us out.
它们要来把我们清除掉
I'm not so sure that is true.
我不是十分肯定这是真的
They want something from us.
它们需要从我们这里得到一些东西
Yeah. Yeah, they want to eat us.
是的, 是的, 他们想吃掉我们
No, something more.
不, 不仅仅是这些
They are desperate.
它们在孤注一掷
Really?
真的么?
Yes, it is surprising.
是的, 很令人惊奇
They are confident in their dominance over us,Nbut mainly because there are so many of them...
它们对征服我们非常有信心,
too many to sustain for long.
太多了以至于无法维持很长的时间
They have all awakened early,Nand there is not enough food to go around.
它们都过早的醒来,
It was just a feeling.
这只是一种感觉
The voices were so hard to separate.
那种声音很难分离出来
You don't remember one of them speaking through you?
你记不起来其中一个通过你所说的话?
No, but I remember the feeling just before it happened.
不, 不过我记得在这以前的感受
Next time...
下一次...
I don't think Dr. Weir will let there be a next time.
我想 Weir 博士不会允许再进行一次了
if what you're saying is true, then chances areNit was Teyla who gave away the locationNof our alpha site to the Wraith.
如果你说的是真的, 那么就有可能是
I don't think there was time.
我认为没有足够的时间
You don't know that they didn'tNhave a ship in the general area.
你不知道它们在那个区域没有飞船
Look, I admit, in retrospect, asking TeylaNto connect with the Wraith, it may have been a mistake.
我同意, 现在回想起来, 要求Teyla
With all due respect,NI don't think there's much doubt about that.
很客气地说, 我认为这是毋庸置疑的
Take it easy, sergeant.
放松一下, 上士
It's not like she willfully gave away our position.
她并不是有意想透漏我们的位置
She wants to try again.
她想再试一次
Look, she says she was getting close to something big,Nsomething she's convinced we need to know.
她说她已经接近某个非常重要的东西
No. I'm sorry.
不行, 我很抱歉
The problem is, I'm not sure Teyla's thinkingNabout what's best for herself.
问题是, 我不敢保证Teyla所想的
Or that she could compromise us further.
同时她可能更加威胁我们的安全
At this point, we have more to gainNfrom the Wraith than they do from us.
从这一点来说, 相比它们了解我们的
She wants to do it.
她想要去做
Fact is, there may not be anything we can do to stop herNfrom trying, so isn't it better if we're all there?
事实是, 我们没有什么可以阻止她去尝试
Okay.
好吧
Close your eyes and relax, and listen for the voices.
闭上你的眼睛, 放松, 聆听那些声音
Teyla?
Teyla?
Break the connection.
终端连接
It's not working.
没有作用
No!
不要!
Teyla!
Teyla!
I can only hope we haven'tNcaused her psychological damage.
我只能希望, 我们没有给她造成心理损害
Teyla's one of the strongest people I know.
Teyla是我所认识的最强健的人之一
The fact that she's been able to hold it togetherNuntil now after what she's been through in her life...
事实上她可以在以前走过的日子中
now, there you are.
你们在这里
Major, Dr. Weir.
少校, Weir博士
Carson, how are you feeling?
Carson, 你感觉怎么样?
Doozy of a headache, but I'll be fine.
有些头疼, 不过我没事
Teyla's awake.
Teyla醒了
She wants to see both of you.
她想见你们两个
Teyla, are you thirsty? Can I get you some water?
Teyla, 你口渴么? 我可以给你倒些水么?
No.
不用
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I really thought I could prevent...
我本以为我可以阻止...
it's all right. Everyone's fine.
没事, 所有人都还好
We are concerned that the WraithNcan connect to you at will, though.
我们所关注的是幽灵可以任意连接你
It has never happened before?
这以前从来没有发生过?
No, I am sure I have to connect with them first.
不, 我肯定我必须首先连接到他们
I saw their plans,
我看到了它们的计划,
the route their ships are taking to get here.
它们的飞船来到这里的路线
That's good.
很好
There's more.
还有
They do not just want Atlantis.
它们想要的不仅仅是亚特兰蒂斯
They know about you.
它们了解你们
What do you mean?
什么意思?
The female Wraith wasn't just feeding on him.
那个母幽灵并不仅仅是取食他
She was interrogating him.
她在审问他
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表