But if we are never heard from again,
如果再没有我们的音信
know that your loved onesNdid not face that uncertainty alone.
请确信你们所爱的人并不是孤独的
We are facing our future together.
我们会共同面对未来
Major!
少校!
It's pretty ugly out there.
那里实在是太恶心了
Is this Oren's family?
这是Oren的家人?
No.
不是
They have not seen Oren since the culling began.
在洗劫是之后
The village is pretty much wiped out.
这个村庄已经被洗劫一空了
The gate just shut off.
星际之门刚刚关上
We should be able to dial up and get out of hereNbefore the Wraith can do anything about it.
在幽灵可能对星际之门做点什么之前
Please Major, give Oren more time.
求你了, 少校, 再给Oren 一些时间吧
If he was able to get here, he would be here by now.
如果他能够过来, 他现在已经到了
We've gotta get back.
我们马上准备回去
Then go.
那就走吧
I will stay and search until day light,Nyou can return for me later.
我会留在这里找他, 直到天亮
I can't do that.
我不能这样做
I consider Oren as family Major,NI am sorry if you cannot understand without...
我把Oren当作自己的家人, 少校
I understand it Teyla,Nbut that's not the point I am trying to...
我理解, Teyla
With or without you, I am staying.
不管你愿不愿意, 我会留下来
You won't make it.
你会送命的
Then I ask that you stay as well,Njust a little longer.
那么我请求你也留下, 就一会儿
Allow something good to come of this.
允许某些好一点的事情发生
Alright, we'll give him a little more time.
好吧, 我们再给他一点时间
I know you worry about me Mum,
我知道你很为我担心, 妈妈
but somehow we've found a wayNto arise to each challenge,
不过每次挑战到来的时候
so I wouldn't fret about my safety.
所以不用担心我的安全
It's the people here, from dozens of countries,Nall connected by a single bond.
这里的人们, 来自数十个国家,
We represent the people of Earth,
我们代表着地球上的人♥民♥
and if there's one thingNI've discovered about we Earthlings,
只要有事情发生
we're a scrappy bunch.NI wouldn't be surprised if I bring back...
就会紧紧的团结在一起
Doc, you can't say Earthlings.
先生, 你不能说"地球人"
Your Mother doesn't have enough security clearance.
你的妈妈没有足够的安全许可
She knows I'm from Earth son, it's not a bloody secret.
她知道我来自地球, 这不是什么该死的秘密
Oh, right.
哦, 对
Sorry mum... anyhow.
对不起妈妈... 不管怎样
Authorized using a prisonerNto test an experimental drug,
授权使用囚犯来测试一种实验药品
in clear violation of the Geneva convention.
这显然违反了日内瓦协约
Authorized lowering the Stargate shield
授权降下星际之门防护盾
when the authenticity ofNincoming travellers was clearly in question.
当准备进入的人的身份
That's another sight I'll die without having seen.
还有一处风景
See, to be fair - when you've travelledNas much as I've travelled, you'd think thatNmissing Niagra Falls would be no big deal.
如果你像我一样旅行了这么远
But you know what? It gnaws at you.
不过你知道么? 这种思念不停的折磨你
Alot of movies I wish I'd seen, that I won't see now.
还有很多电影我都想看
Never saw Grease even though I had a thingNfor Olivia Newton John when I was a kid.
从来没有看过Grease, 既便是
I always wanted to see Ghandi, only saw the first halfNof the Sixth Sense, always wondered how that ended.
我一直都想看Ghandi,
My sister...
我的妹妹...
Ford if you cut everything else,Njust keep this part okay?
Ford, 如果你把其它部分剪掉了
Jenny, it's your brother Rodney. Obviously.
Jenny, 我是你的哥哥Rodney. 很显然
I wanna say, umm...
我想说, 嗯...
I wanna say something.
我想说些什么
Family is important.
家人很重要
I've come to realize that because the people hereNhave become a sort of surrogate family to me.
我意识到这一点是因为, 这里的人们
Now I know what you're thinking, I've never beenNthe poster child for that kind of sentiment but...
现在我知道你在想些什么
when one's contemplating their own demise,None sees things more clearly.
当某个人即将面临死亡的时候
I really do wish you the best, you know.
我真心地祝你好, 你知道
And I'm sorry we weren't closer.
我很抱歉我们无法更加亲近
Perhaps, ...
也许, ...
if by chance I make it out of this,Nperhaps one day we can be.
如果我有机会度过这次难关
And I would like that.
我也很想这样
Now, if there's time, I'd like to goNback to the subject of leadership.
现在, 如果还有时间, 我想回到
Someone's coming.
有人过来了
Oren!
Oren!
Oren!
Oren!
How big is his family?
这个家庭到底有多大?
They must have met up with others along the way.
他们在路上一定碰到了其他人
That's gonna be a problem.
这会是一个问题
I didn't think you'd still be here.
我无法想象你们还在这里
We would not have gone without you.
我们不会丢下你的
We found others on the way,Nand even more further behind.
我们发现其他人正在路上
How many more?
还有多少人?
Twelve, perhaps more.
十二个, 可能更多
In here,
这里
this way! Quickly!
这边! 快点!
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等, 等, 等, 等, 等一下!
Alright, we'll fit as many people as we can!
好了, 我们会尽可能多的多带些人!
Hurry, come on!
快点, 来吧!
Straight ahead! Straight ahead!
一直向前! 一直向前!
Hurry!
赶快!
It's alright.
没事的
It's alright.
没事的
Are our guests comfortably settled in?
我们的客人已经安置好了么?
Yes.
是的
Good.
很好
So tell me,
告诉我
how bad is it?
到底有多糟糕?
Bad.
很糟糕
Each hive ship acts like a carrier group with
每艘母船就像是一艘航♥空♥母舰
cruisers and hundreds of darts escorting it.
大舰以及数以百计的小飞船守卫在周围
Groden's downloading the sensor readings right now.
Groden现在正在下载探测器上的读数
I've never witnessed a culling that took so many.
我从没有看到过一次洗劫带走了这么多人
We saved a few, that's worth something.
我们救出了一些人, 这还是值得肯定的
Rodney, are we ready to send our message?
Rodney, 我们准备好发送消息了么?
When you are.
随时都可以
Lieutenant Ford is just finishing recordingNpersonal messages from all the team members,
Ford中尉刚刚完成为每个探险队成员
if you'd like?
如果你愿意?
I'm good.
我很好
Okay.
好吧
Well along with a short note of my own,
在我个人的一点简短的说明之后
I took the liberty of recording messagesNfor the families of the people we've lost.
我还顺便为我们失去的人的家人
That's a good idea.
这是个好主意
But there's one in particular,
不过还有一个特别的人
I thought maybe you'd might like to do for yourself.
我想也许应该由你自己来完成
Okay, whenever you're ready Sir. Go ahead.
OK, 只要你准备好了, 长官
I'm not sure if Colonel Sumner'sNparents are still alive.
我不知道Sumner上校的家人
I'm not even sure he hasNa family back there, not all of us do.
我甚至不知道他是否还留有一个家庭
But if he does have a family,
不过如果他确实有一个家庭
they should know that he died with ...
他们应该知道他带着 ...
honour and courage in the perfomance of his duty.
荣耀和勇气在完成他的任务的时候牺牲了
He carried the burden of a leader,Nand he carried it well.
他担负着领导的重担
I didn't get the chance to know him well, but ...
我没有机会更深入的了解他, 不过 ...
I know this,
我所知道的是
considering the type of manNhe was and what we're up against,
考虑到他作为男人的品格
yeah I wish he was still here.
我希望他仍然在这里
Not a day goes by that I don't think of you Simon.
我无时无刻不在想你Simon
There's so much I want to tell you
实在是有太多的事情想跟你说
and share with you.
以及跟你分享
But I can't.
不过我不能
I know this is unfair,
我知道这不公平
so much you don't know,
那么多东西你都不知道
and putting your life on hold for me.
但你却要在生活中支持我
So don't,
所以不要这样了
all I ask is that you take care of yourself.
我要你做的就是照顾好自己
And know that wherever you are,
不管你在哪里
my heart is looking after you.
我的心会一直同你在一起
So take care of yourself,
照顾好你自己
lots of sleep
多睡眠
and remember your daily walks,
记住每天散步
and keep up with your prescription.
坚持按你的药方服药
Well that's about it,
就是这些
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表