and our internal organsNwould be crushed into these chairs
而我们的内脏会四散飞溅
What about that sandwhich?
来个三明治?
Flight we're going to takeNa low orbit around the planet.
我们将采用低轨道飞行
We'll advise when we're back in radio range...
我们重新连接上时会告诉你们的
Copy that Jumper three... Good luck
照着做,探险者三号♥
You know we still haven't named the planet yet...
你知道我们还没给那个行星命名
I'm sure the ancients have a name for it...
我相信远古人一定给它起过名字了
How about Atlantica or something like that.
叫亚特兰蒂卡之类的怎么样?
I thought we agreed you weren'tNgoing to name anything anymore?
我还以为我们已经同意
Sir...
长官
Is that...
那是……
...land?
大♥陆♥吗?
Yes...it is...
是的……没错……
Wonder how big it is?
真不知道有多大
Big.
大
Really big...
很大……
It's huge...
巨大……
Define huge...
到底怎么个巨大♥法♥?
15 million square miles...
一千五百万平方英里
give or take...
放弃还是占领
Well that would make it approximately the size of...
那样的话就是大约……
I have no idea but it sounds huge...
我算不清,但听起来确实挺巨大的
How long would it take us to get there?
需要多久能到达那里?
25 minutes by Jumper from ground to ground...
用探险者号♥25分钟
I saw some sweet breakers on the south table...Nthere may be surfing in our futur...
我在南边的表格上看见有些起伏
We should send a teamNto go get soil and water samples.
我们需要派个队伍去对那里的
He's right if the land's arable it could solveNa lot of our food productions problems
没错,如果那里的土地适宜耕种
Actually I was thinking of something else...
事实上我在想其他问题……
Not surfing?
不是冲浪?
No sir... We can't resume offworld missionsNas long as the Athosian remain in the city...
不是,长官……只要Athosian人还在城市里
So you want to dump them on the main land
所以你想把他们放到那个地方是吗
Sound like we're sending them out to die major...
少校,听起来好像是我们把他们
Well how the hell would you know...
那你们怎么知道……
It looked pretty wild down there...N A second ago we were going surfing...
那里看起来很荒芜
Well that was after we check for monsters and...
那是在我们在寻找怪物以及
bugs and other space related things...
臭虫和空间有关的东西以后的事情了
I can't imagine it would be worseNthan their original home world...
我不觉得那里比他们原来的
That could be just failureNof imagination on your part.
那可能只是你的一厢情愿罢了
And any case a survey wouldNtell us what we need to know...
不管怎样,调查一下就
You're not seriously thinking about this?
你不在认真地考虑这件事情?
We're the reason they hadNto leave their planet in the first place.
起先我们是他们离开家园的原因
This is a complicated situation major...
少校,当时情况很复杂
Well what does that mean...
你什么意思?
It means I'm not about to ruleNanything out... at this point...
我并不想排除任何一种可能
Dr weir...NIs it true you have discovered land on this world
Weir博士
Yes it is
是啊
Then my people wish to take our leave to explore it.
那么我们的人♥民♥想离开
You would?
真的吗?
We're no longer welcome here...
我们在这里不受欢迎了
That's not the case
不是这样的
And it will make us useful as longNas we have no access to the gate...
这样我们至少显得有用
We don't even know if it's safe...
我们甚至还不知道那里是否安全
We can determine that... for both our people...
我们可以为我们的人♥民♥决定
I don't get it... up until now you have beenNinsisting on access to the Stargate
我不明白……直到现在你
and now you're proposing to deliberatelyNcut yourself off from it...
现在你又要求和星际门断绝关系
We cannot leave...
我们不能离开
and we cannot stay...
我们也不能留下
The main land presents us with a third option...
那片新大♥陆♥给了我们第三种选择
I see
我明白了
You said yourself this was a temporary measure
你曾说过这只是暂时的措施
Yes of course...
是的,当然
You have the means to assure usNpassage between Atlantis and the main land...
你有办法保证亚特兰蒂斯和新大♥陆♥之间的联络
when you decide to resume use of the gate.
当你决定恢复使用星际门的时候
And if we resume our missions through the Stargate
如果我们可以恢复执行通过星际门的任务
and stop encountering the wraith at every turn...
并且并不是每次都碰到幽灵
it will only prove that there is a spy on the Athosian.
那只会证明Athosian人里有叛徒
And when you continue to encounterNthe wraith at every turn...
而如果你们还是每次都遭到
it will only prove our innocence.
那将证明我们的清白
Have you discussed this with Teyla?
你们和Teyla讨论过这件事了吗?
Teyla has made her decision...
Teyla已经作了决定
I understand you are not coming with us.
我知道你不会和我们一起来
Dr weir has arranged for communicationsNbetween Atlantis and the main land...
Weir博士安排好了亚特兰蒂斯和新大♥陆♥
Should you ever need our assistance...
如果你们需要我们的帮助
Thank her for us...
替我们谢谢她
I hope...
我希望……
TeylaN I don't want anyone to believe that I'm...N Teyla.
我不希望你们有人认为我……
The time has come.
时候到了
Go safely...
保重……
And you...
你也是
I've never been separatedNfrom my people before...
我还从未和我的人♥民♥分开过
It must be hard...Nbut you know you'll see them again...
这一定很难受
You doubt that you willNone day return to earth...
你们怀疑你们回不了地球了?
I can't afford that doubt
我可怀疑不起
You mean you can not afford to let them show.
你是说你没法让事实显露出来
You're still a leader Teyla...
你仍然是个领导者,Teyla
You are doing this forNyou're people and for their future...
你是为了你的人♥民♥和他们的未来
They know that.
他们知道的
Anxious to step through the gate again Major?
少校,又要穿过星际门而激动吗?
Yes I am...N We all our...
是啊
You like us to bring back anything special?N uh... no thanx...
你有什么特别的要我们带回来吗?
Groceries? A new outfit? Flatware...
杂货?新服装?餐具?
Hmm... no...Njust yourselves in one piece please.
嗯……不了……
Dial it up.
接通
Be safe.
注意安全
Well good stuff?
有好东西?
I can't even begin to tellNyou how fascinating this is.
我都不知道怎么形容有多
Anthropologist fascinatingNor actual fascinating?
人类学的奇妙还是真的奇妙?
Yes well maybe fascinating isn't the right word.
也许用奇妙形容不是很恰当
Maybe not.NHow much longer?
也许吧
Realistically.NWe'll probably be needing to come back...
据观测
there's just so much here...
这里有太多的东西……
Well I can see thatNis there any way to speed things up?
我知道
well sure find me someoneNwho can translate some of the ruin.
当然,找个可以翻译废墟上的
Did you say there were natives here?
你是说这里有原住民?
They are very shy people.
他们是很害羞的种族
They probably went into hidingNthe moment we came through the gate.
我们刚一穿过星际门
Is there any way you can coax them out.NHave them give us a hand?
有没办法可以让他们出来
It is unlikely but I could try.
希望不大,但我试试看
Ltd, go with her.
中尉,和她去一趟
It would be better if I went alone.
如果我单独行动会好一些
You will be alone,
你是单独的啊
with ltd Ford.
和Ford少尉
Maybe they're not around.
也许他们不在附近
They are nearNbut you are a stranger to them.
他们在附近
They will not come out of hidingNso long as you are with me.
只要你在这儿
They are not a dangerous people Ltd.NI will be fine.
少尉,他们不是危险的人
Alright I'll wait here.
好吧,我在这等着
Call me on the radio if you need me.
如果有需要就呼叫我
WRAITH!!! Back to the Gate Now!!!
有幽灵!!回到星际门
Teyla!!NMajor what's the situation?
Teyla!!少校,
Ltd we're taking fire.NYou're going to have to circle aroundNto get back to the gate.
少尉,我们真交火呢
Teyla's not with me she went to get...
Teyla不和我在一起,她去……
Find her.NGet her back.
找到她,把她找回来
Move out!
走!
Lumano! McKay! grab the Major.
Lumano!McKay!抓住少校
What about Ltd Ford?N Now!!
那Ford少尉呢?
Shut it down they're right behind us.
快关上星际门,他们就在我们后面
We have to go back.
我们必须回去
Teyla? Ltd Ford?
Teyla呢?Ford少尉呢?
Still on the planet.NWe have to go back now!
仍在那个星球上
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表