Zelenka.
Zelenka.
If the plan works, the city will becomeNhighly charged with electricity.
如果这个计划成功,那么这个城市就会变得高度依赖电力.
The only safe place to be once the lightningNbegins to strike is in the control room.
一旦闪电开始,唯一安全的地方是控制室.
We need to evacuate everyoneNoff-world until the storm passes
我们需要把所有人都转移出去在飓风到来之前
and execute the plan with the smallest team possible.
同时用尽可能少的人执行计划.
Okay, good.
好的.
Get on it.
开始吧.
Right.
好的.
The grounding stations.
地下站.
No, I think we should go toNthe power distribution centers first.
不,我想我们应该先去能量发送站.
Ah, good point, good call.
啊,不错.
I'm getting ahead of myself.
我在超越自己.
Yeah, okay, so...
是,好的,所有...
Commander Kolya...
Kolya长官...
Chief Cowen needs to see you immediately.
Cowen首领说要马上见你.
I am not to be disturbed while training.
我在训练的时候不想被打扰.
He said "immediately", Sir.
他说马上,长官.
Still haven't turned up yet?
还没有转过来么?
I'm afraid not.
恐怕是的.
They are on a hunting mission.
他们在打猎.
No one has been able to getNthem word about the evacuation.
没人能告诉他们撤退的消息.
How many again?
多少?
Three.
3个.
Two boys and a young woman.
2个男孩和一个年轻女人.
Why don't we just take our Jumper and go find them?
为什么我们不驾驶探险号♥去找他们?
They are hunting in dense vegetation.NEven if we were able to locate them,
他们在很深的森林里,就算可以找到他们,
we would be unable to land.
我们也无法着陆.
Jumper three is loaded and ready to go.NMaybe you should just--
探险者3号♥已经装满准备走了,你或许应该--
Just go.
直接走.
I will stay behind and give the hunters more time.
我继续等他们.
I'll stay with you.
我和你一起.
Okay, I get the point.
好吧,我明白了.
We'll wait.
我们等.
They're not ready.N Of course they are.
他们还没准备好.
You commissioned me to train a group of men who,
你命令我训练一队男人,
on their most treacherous day,Nguarded this facility
在最困难的一天保护这些东西
or performed some sort of reconnaissance mission.
或者执行一些侦察的任务.
They are not yet a strike force.
他们现在还不行.
This is the rarest of opportunities.
这个机会很难得.
Within the next hour, there will be less thanN10 people on Atlantis, most of them only scientists.
之后的一个小时内,Atlantis里只会有不足10个的人,而且大部分都是科学家.
Now, surely you can accomplish our goals
你肯定可以完成任务.
and get out before the storm hits.
并在暴风到来之前顺利撤退.
If all goes well...
如果一切顺利...
But we don't train assuming all will go well.
但是我们在训练的时候不会假设一切都进行的很顺利.
We cannot afford to pass up this opportunity.
我们不可以错失这个机会.
You wanted my opinion.
如果你需要我的意见.
I gave it to you.
我已经说了.
And I value that opinion...
而且我认为这个意见...
But the Atlantians are in possession of materialsNthat are vital to our goal of defeating the Wraith.
但是Atlantis人手中拥有大量的资源,
We need them.
我们需要它们.
I need them.
我需要它们.
Ready your strike force.
让你的人做好准备吧.
That's everybody.
就是他们.
We've got just over four and a half hoursNuntil the storm hits.
还有4个半小时,飓风就要来了.
Let's get down to the labs.
我们去实验室.
Evacuate the people on in-boundNJumper two as soon as they come in.
探险者2号♥的人一到,立刻疏散他们.
Yes, sir.
遵命,长官.
I'm finally at the point whereNI don't mind the taste of it.
现在,我总算是习惯它的味道了.
I was raised on this brew.
我一直吃这个.
It burned away whatever taste sense I had.
我已经不记得其他东西的味道了.
So...
所以...
You think you can teach our farmers a thing or two?
你觉得你会教我们的农夫一点什么么?
Yes, yes, that's what I was saying, yes.
是的是的,这就是我说的,是的.
Most people think that farming is planting good seed
大多数人认为中庄稼就是要有好的种子
in well-tilled soil, which it is.
在肥沃的土地上.
It is, but there's also more.
的确如此,但是还需要其他的东西.
And that knowledge is... Here.
这些东西...就在这儿.
And you want to trade these marvelous skills
那么你想用这些奇妙的知识
in an exchange for a piece of my land.
来交换我的一块土地么.
I do.
没错.
I think I'll need something more.
我觉得我还要需要更多东西.
Who are you?
你是谁?
Tell me the sequence of numbers to enter in this device.
告诉我密♥码♥.
I can't tell you that.
我不能说.
It isn't worth dying for.
为了这个去死不值得.
You don't understand.
你不会明白的.
It's my hand that you need to put in the code.
需要我的手纹才能开.
That's how it works.
这就是它的原理.
And the shield of the Atlantis Stargate will be lowered?
Atlantis 的防御系统就会减弱?
Yes, yes.
是的.
What is this?
这是什么?
Who are they?
他们是谁?
Bring him to the Gate.
带他进去.
They are friends, Doran.
他们是朋友, Doran.
Make sure he will enter the code.
让他把密♥码♥输进去.
He will.
他会的.
Do as they say, and we'll see about that piece of land.
照他说的做,我们就会看到那块大♥陆♥了.
You have done a great serviceNfor the Genii and will be rewarded.
你帮了Genii一个大忙,我们会奖励你的.
Now, there are dozens,Npossibly hundreds of lightning rods
现在,这儿有几十个,
placed strategically around the city.
分布在城市的四周.
Wait a sec.
等等.
What?N Why?
怎么了?
Why what?
什么为什么?
Why are there hundreds of lightning rodsNplaced around the city?
为什么城市的周围会有上百只避雷针?
Wouldn't the shield protect against lightning?
防御系统不是就可以对抗闪电了么?
Yes, yes, it would, but running the shieldNall the time is only good for one thing...
是的,是的,但是一直启动防御系统只有一个结果...
Draining power.
把能量耗尽.
Right.
正确.
You're aware that there is a time elementNto what we're doing here, right?
你应该很清楚时间的重要性,对吧?
Yes, it's been brought to my attention.
是的,我注意到了.
Like I was saying...
就像我说的...
There are lightning rods,
有避雷针,
a lot of them, placed all over the city.
城市四周,到处都是.
Now, as it stands right now,Nall the energy they capture
这样的话,他们所捕获的所有能量
is routed into four main grounding stations.
全部会被传送进四个地下站.
In turn, these stations groundNall that energy into the ocean below us.
接着,地下站会将所有的能量传送进我们脚下的大海.
So instead of sending electricity to ground...
所以,我们不要让电量传送到地下...
We use it to power the shield.
我们用他来启动我们的防御系统.
How?
怎么做?
By directing it right down the corridors of Atlantis
将它们导入Atlantis的走廊
and into the shield generators.
然后进入能量发生器.
The city can handle that?
能做到么?
Yes, theoretically.
是的,理论上可以.
Like, dinosaurs turned into birds "theoretically,"
就像,恐龙理论上也可以变成鸟???
or theory of relativity "theoretically?".
或者就像相对论,所谓的理论上.
What?
什么?
Elizabeth...NUh... somewhere in between.NElizabeth...
呃....差不多吧
You take grounding station two,
你负责2号♥地下站,
I'll take grounding station one.
我负责一号♥.
Major, you take stations three and four.
少校,你负责3号♥和4号♥.
Whoa, wait a sec, where are stations three and four?
什么,等等,3号♥和4号♥在哪里?
Here and here.
这里和这儿.
And we are...
那我们在...
Here, yes.
是的,这里.
I need to get done quickly soNI can start working on the sub-routines,
我们必须要快,这样 我才能开始设置主要程序,
and Elizabeth was complaining about her knee...
Elizabeth 抱怨她的膝盖...
Whoa, wait a second.
等等.
Are these things even close to a transporter?
这些东西是不是类似一个传送器?
Uh, yes, Elizabeth's is.
是的,Elizabeth的是这样的.
And mine?
那我的呢?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表