Which would make it the last line of defenceNagainst the Wraith.
这使它成为抵御幽灵的最后一道防线
If they're gonna attack, which we must consider a very real threat.NWe simply cannot let them gain control of this complex.
如果他们开始攻击 这对我们来说是个巨大的威胁
If both codes are properly entered,Nthe naquadah generator will overload. It will take 30 seconds.
如果两套密♥码♥都被正确输入的话
You're sure it'll do enough damage?
你确定威力够大吗?
Ever see a 20 kiloton nuclear explosion?
见过20千吨♥当量的核爆♥炸♥吗?
I have....Not up close.NLook, I think we should tell Teyla what's going on here.
我……其实没有那么大
At this moment, we still don't know if it was one of the Ethosians,Nwho tipped off your arrival to their planet.
直到现在 我们都还不知道是不是其中一个
I trust Teyla.
我相信Teyla
So do I, but Teyla trusts her people. If we tell her,Nshe'll wanna tell them, and I need more time to get to know them.
我也是 但是Teyla相信她的人♥民♥
Well, they thought he was finally dead.NBut when they turned their backs to go....
他们以为他死了
His cold dead eyes opened beneath his hockey mask, and he rose up with his giant bloody knife!
冰球面具下那双冰冷的眼睛睁开了
What's a hockey mask?
冰球面具是什么?
Hockey's a game.NGuys skate around the ice and try to put a puck into the net?
冰球是一种比赛
The goalie's wear masks, it's really....
守门员要戴面具 它很…………
....scary
……吓人
Tell us more of this game.
再说点冰球的东西
Can we play it?
我们可以玩吗?
Actually, I don't really see the attraction.NNow football, football's a real mans sport,Nbut we'll save that for another time.
事实上 我不觉得冰球有趣
Yes, it's time for bed
好了 睡觉时间到了
And remember, tomorrow night kids,Nanother tale called, Nightmare On Elm Street.
记住 孩子们 明晚
Alright children. Let's go.
好了 孩子们 我们走吧
Thankyou Major
谢谢少校
I hope I didn't scare them too much.
希望我没有吓到他们
I don't think so.
我想不会的
Good.
好
Ah listen, Teyla.
听着 Teyla
Don't tell McKay what I said aboutNthe hockey not being a real man's sport.
不要跟McKay说我认为冰球
Because... it's a Canadian thing, they're a little touchy about it.
因为……他是加拿大人
I'm interested more in hearing about his football,Nyou say you love so much.
我对你即将说的橄榄球更感兴趣
I can do one better. Come here.
我可以做的更好 跟我来
Father? Do you think we are safe here,Nfrom the Wraith?
爸爸 你说我们在这里能躲过幽灵吗?
I think there's nothing certain in life,Nexcept my love for you.
我觉得生命中充满了不确定的东西
Do you miss the wind?
你想念有风的日子么?
Yes. But if you're very quiet, you can hear the ocean.
是啊 如果你非常安静的话
Do you think the ghosts of the ancestors still live here?
你说那些鬼魂还住在这儿吗?
Jinto! Go to sleep.
Jinto!睡觉!
Funny.
有趣
Oh here it comes, watch this.
来了 快看
Oh! That is beautiful. Can you believe that?
噢 真漂亮 难以置信
Should I not?
我该不相信吗?
Well the defence didn't cover the receiver,Ncos he didn't think the quarterback could throw that far.
防守球员没有照顾好接球队员
They seem very happy.
他们看起来很兴奋
Well we just won oneNof the best games of all time, against all odds.
他们刚刚排除万难 拿下了一场艰苦的比赛
Flooty won that year.
那年是Flooty赢了吧
And then went to play in Canada.
然后他们转战加拿大
He played hockey too?
他也玩冰球吗?
Hey, what are you guys doing?
嘿 你们在这儿做什么?
Teaching Teyla how footballNis the cornerstone of Western civilization.
告诉Teyla橄榄球是西方文明的基石
And you didn't invite me?
没叫上我?
You like football?
你也喜欢?
No, not really.
不 不喜欢
Of course, it's real, it's unpredictable.NIt's full of passion and beer.
考虑一下吧 它很真实 不可预测
Cheerleaders.
拉拉队长
I just don't get that you got one personal item,Nand you chose this.
我不明白你选择你的个人物品
It's a metaphor. Don't you see?NThis entire expedition, is the biggest hail mary in human history.
这是个象征 你不觉得吗?
What is a hail mary?
什么是万福玛丽亚?
It's a play that you just saw.NIt's named after a prayer.
这是你刚看过的戏的名字
See this woman and her name was Mary, and she uh....NDid I mention how much I like ferris wheels?
有个女的 她叫玛丽亚 她……
Aren't you going to be the Wraith?
你不想演幽灵了吗
You can be the Wraith. I get to be Major Sheppard.
你可以演的 我演Sheppard少校
One, two, three,four,five, six...
1,2,3,4,5,6……
Major? Major! Jinto's missing. I can't find him.
少校?少校!Jinto不见了
I told him to be careful,Nthat anything he touches can be dangerous.
我告诉他小心的
What if there are monsters here?
如果这里有怪物怎么办?
We'll find him
我们会找到他的
Jinto's missing. Teams of two.NFloor to floor sweep now, starting with the Jumpers. Full gear.
Jinto不见了 2队听命
Yes sir!
遵命 长官
He's not in any of the other living quarters.
他不在任何一个生活区里
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
Are you gonna be ok with that leg?
你的腿还行吗?
He's my son.
他是我儿子
Can we use the sensors to locate him?
我们可以用感应器找到他的方位吗?
We don't have nearly enough powerNto activate the whole city at one time.
我们没有这么多的能量可以
Even if we could, the sensors don't distinguish...
就算可以 感应器也没法分辨出……
Individuals
人
For all we know, there could be shielded areas,Nor malfunctioning sensors.
我们只知道 也许有些区域被屏蔽了
We are getting a pretty strange energy readingNin one of the unexplored areas, across the city.
在一个未爆♥炸♥的区域我们感应到
Activate the communication system.
把通讯系统激活
Done.
好了
Jinto? This is Doctor Weir.NIf you can hear me, please respond.
Jinto?我是Weir博士
Jinto? If you're lost, if you can't...
Jinto?如果你丢了 如果你不能…………
We've lost power.
我们已经用尽能量了
We've still got lights.
我们还有灯
I don't know why that happened.
我不知道为什么会这样
That wasn't me!
不是我♥干♥的
Shut it down now!
把它关了
What the hell is going on?N I don't know.
这到底是怎么了
Nothing like this has happened before.N We've only been here for a couple of days.
这种情况从未发生过
This stuff is pretty old. It's that, or there really are ghosts.
这些设备都很老了
Control room, this is Sheppard. The lights just went out.
控制室吗 我是Sheppard 灯突然熄灭了
Major, we're experiencing some technical malfunctions
少校 我们碰到一些机械故障
I think it's something to do with the interfacesNbetween our naquada generators and the city.
我想应该跟发生器和城市之间的接口有关
That, or the way we isolated certain systems,Ncould be causing erroneous operations in the Ancient programming.
我们隔离某些系统的方法可能会
I'll run a diagnostic on the power flow.
我来诊断一下功率通量
I wouldn't have thought you believed in ghosts.
我没想到你还信鬼神
I never used to. Then I learned about things called Wraiths,Nthat can suck the life out of you with their hands. What the hell is that?
以前可不是的 自从我见到幽灵以后
Dr Weir?
Weir博士?
Teyla, I'll be right there. Do what you can.
Teyla 我会尽快赶到 你先控制局面
Right.
好的
Dr Weir, this is Marta.
Weir博士 我是Marta
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
It's alright. Tell her what you saw.
没事的 告诉她你看到什么
A shadow.
一个阴影
The Wraith project them.NMake you see things that aren't there.
那是幽灵搞的鬼
Are you sure?
你确定?
And yet I sense no Wraith here.
我还没感觉到幽灵
Teyla, have you ever been wrong about that?NMajor Sheppard? This is Weir.
Teyla你是不是有感觉错误的时候
One of the Ethosians is claiming to have seen,Nwhat she's calling a shadow.
有一个Ethosian人说她看到一个
She does not believe me?
她不相信我?
Teyla say's that she senses no Wraith here,Nbut I'm still concerned.
Teyla说她没感觉到附近有幽灵
Alright, I'll just fall back to the gateroom,Nand wait for further instructions.
好吧 我会后退到控制室
We can't stop searching.
我们不能停止搜索
If there is a threat here, we need to establish a proper perimeter.
如果这里有危险的话
I've secured access to the control tower and the living quarters.
我已经确保了控制塔和生活区的进出安全
Two more Ethosians reported seeing the shadows.
又有两个Ethosian人报告说看到阴影
You know, I don't get that.NThat means the Wraith would be here.
我弄不明白
You don't think so?
你不认为吗?
I don't think they wanna scare us. When they decide to come?NThey're gonna start blowing the crap out of this place with their ships.
我认为他们没必要吓唬我们
So what? The Ethosians are just seeing things?
那又如何?Ethosian人只是看到了一些东西?
Well, like Teyla said, it's a scary place for them.
就算Teyla说的那样 他们在这里感到恐惧吧
Not just for them.
不单对他们
Hollan wishes to speak with Jinto.
Hollan想跟Jinto说话
Please.
请
Go ahead.
来吧
Jinto! If you can hear me, I'm not angry.NI just want to know that you are safe.
Jinto!如果你能听到我 我告诉你我不生气
So if you are lost, or hurt, stay where you are.NMake some noise if you can. We will find you.
如果你迷路或者受伤了 呆在原地别动
Is that Latin?
他说的是拉丁语吗?
It's Ancient. Fathers of the light, of the everlasting temple?
是古语 永恒圣殿的光之父?
It is a prayer to the ancestors.
这个祭祖的祷告语
If you are angry that we have unrightfully inhabited your great city,Nwe humbly apologise.
如果你对我们不恰当的定居在这个城市感到生气的话
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表