That's it.
就这些?
That's the story.
这是传说
But the picture is pretty clear.
不过图景非常清楚
So you think this is a no-win situation?
所以你认为这是一场打不赢的战争
No, sir. What I mean is,
不, 长官
even if we beatNthem this time, they're going to come back.
即便是我们在这一次打败了它们
Major...
少校
I think I should tell you
我想我可以告诉你
that colonelNMarshall Sumner was a very good friend of mine.
Marshal Sumner上校
We served together a lot of years and
我们一起共事多年
you know...
你知道...
I cannot, for the life of me,
我不能只为自己活着
figure how it is that you could goNas far as you did and not save him.
很想知道为什么你已经走了那么远
How you could get that close...
你怎么能够离得那么近却...
By the time I reached colonel Sumner...
在我找到Sumner上校的时候...
worse, you admit to firingNthe shot that killed him.
更糟! 你向他开枪杀了他
Because I believe that'sNwhat he wanted me to do.
因为我相信这是他要我做的
You knew him that well, did you?
你很了解他, 是么?
You weren't there, sir.
你当时不在那里, 长官
I wish, for his sake, I was.
我喜欢是为他好
There isn't a night that doesn't go by where
那晚的情景总在我脑中挥之不去
that moment doesn't play in my head...
当时的情景总在我眼前重演
and every time it does...
每当那个时候...
Control room...
控制室
This is colonel Everett. Report.
我是Everett上校, 请回话
Sir, we've just detected a wave of darts inbound.
长官, 我们刚刚探测到
I'm on my way. Head to the chair.
我就来
We'll finish this later.
这事我们以后再说
What's happening?
发生什么了?
Multiple signals, sir, closing fast.
很多个信♥号♥♥, 长官
Dr. McKay must've been right aboutNthe nukes damaging the sensors.
McKay说得没错
We couldn't see them untilNthey were right on top of us.
直到它们飞到我们头顶上时
Are my gunners in position?
射击手就位了么?
Yes, sir.
是的, 长官
About our damage control parties?
损害控制分队呢?
They're all in position.
他们都已经就位了
All right. Darken the city.
很好, 关闭城市的灯光
Remember, short steady bursts.
记住! 短, 稳, 快
Here they come!
它们来了
McKay, fire it up!
McKay, 把它开动起来
It'll take a minute.
要等一分钟
We don't have a minute.
我们一分钟也不能耽误了!
This generator can only power the chair
这个发电机只有在工作于一个
because itNoperates in a state of barely-controlled overload...
才能为椅子提供能量
Just get the damn thing working.
快点让这个该死的东西工作起来!
That's what I'm trying to do.
这正是我在努力去做的
Colonel, it's Radner.
上校, 我是Radnor!
Go ahead.
说吧
It looks like some of them areNstarting to make kamikaze runs.
看起来它们当中有一些
What happened?
发生什么了?
We lost primary systems.
我们失去了主要系统
One of our gun positions is dark.
有一个射击点停了
Ferrell, why aren't you firing?
Farrell, 你怎么不射击了?
Ferrell, report.
Farrell, 回答!
Colonel, this is lieutenant Ford. I'm near Ferrell's position. I'm on it!
上校, 我是Ford中尉
You've got power. Go!
好了你有能量了, 干吧!
Power is out in sections of the city.
城市的探测器没有能量供应了
The long-range scanners and the internalNsensors are down, but we're working on them.
远程探测器和内部探测器都不工作了
I want to know the status of those hive ships A.S.A.P.
我想知道那些母船的状态
They're coming. That's their status.
它们正在靠近, 这就是它们的状态!
Tomorrow, the day after, the day after that...
明天, 后天, 大后天!
eventually, they'll get here.
最终, 它们会到这里的
Whether we're here to greetNthem or not is another matter.
我们是不是在这里欢迎它们
Look, the chair is out of drones. How do you expect to handle the next wave?
听者, 那个椅子已经用完弹♥药♥了
I'm open to suggestions.
我接受大家的意见
Really?
真的么?
We target the hive ships.
我们去攻击母船
With what?
用什么?
We fly the puddle jumper in stealthNmode right down their throats.
我们驾驶处于隐形状态的小飞船
Are you volunteering for a suicide mission?
你是准备完成一项自杀任务?
It won't be a suicide mission if McKay and Zelenka
这不会是一次自杀任务
can figure out a way to remote-control the jumpers.
如果McKay和Zelenka找到了
Can you do it?
你能做到么?
I knew this was going to happen. Is that a fact?
据我所知, 这是有可能的
Yes, it's a fact.
是的, 是真的!
Look, you show up hereNwith your guns and your brush cuts,
你带着你的枪和士兵出现在这里
but when it comes to actually saving the city,
不过要真正拯救这个城市的时候
you turn to the scientists, andNevery time, what you ask is impossible.
而且每次你的要求都是不可能的
When was the last time you slept, Doctor?
你上次睡觉时在什么时候, 博士?
Shut up. I have an idea.
住嘴, 我有主意了
The chair. Of course, the chair.
那个椅子
The problem is tying itNto the jumper's systems.
问题是, 怎么把它接入飞船系统
Without overloading the generators.
同时不让发电机过载
Possibly using the drones on theNjumpers themselves as a means of propulsion...
可能可以使用小飞船自己的飞弹
while increasing the inertial dampening to maximum.
同时将惯性阻尼器增加到最大
It won't be very maneuverable,Nbut possibly, possibly...
操作起来可能比较困难
Is that a "yes?"
有可能
No, it's a "possibly."
不, 只是有可能
I'll take it. How much damageNcan one puddle jumper do?
我会认为是!
I've got an idea about that, too. I think I know whereNwe can get another nuke.
我也有个主意
Major, I don't know how sympatheticNthe Genii will be to our situation.
少校, 我不知道Genii
They want to test their weapon. Now's your chance.
他们不是想测试他们的武器么?
Let me pass!
让我过去!
I need to talk to Dr. Weir!
我要跟Weir博士说话!
Teyla?
Teyla?
What's the matter?
怎么了?
The Wraith... they are in Atlantis.
幽灵
The Wraith piloting the kamikaze shipsNbeam into the city right before they hit.
幽灵飞行员进行自杀式飞行
So they're trying to take the city intact.
在撞向城市之前, 通过光柱潜入进来
How many are we talking about?
这就是说它们试图完整无缺的夺下城市
How many darts crashed?
有多少梭镖飞船坠毁了?
Between 20 and 30,Nand internal sensors are still down.
大概20到30之间
Well, we have this.
好吧, 我们有这个
It can't differentiate between Wraith and human,
这个不能区分任何幽灵
but if we confine all baseNpersonnel to the designated areas,
不过如果我们将基地中所有的人
the blips that show up outNof bounds will be the likely targets.
那么这里显示的区域之外的小点
Let me see that.
让我看看
It won't do you any good. You need the gene.
对你没有任何用, 你需要特定的基因
I got the gene therapy, too.
我也接受了基因治疗
We wish to help.
我们希望能提供帮助
This is quite a large city,
这是一个很大的城市, 上校
you need as many people searching as possible.
你需要尽可能多的人开展搜索工作
She is the one who sensed theNWraith presence in the first place.
她是能第一个感觉到幽灵存在的人
Captain.
上尉?
Get some weapons for these people.
给这些人一些武器
Yes, sir.
是的, 长官
There's other people on this base that possessNthe Ancient gene...
在这个基地中, 还有其他人
Dr. Kusanagi, for example. I'm sure she'd relish the opportunity to help.
例如, Kusanagi博士
I am exhausted and starving, so sit down. Carson, it's out of drones.
是的! 我现在又累又饿, 坐下去!
You couldn't do any damage if you wanted to.
你做不了任何破坏, 即便是你想的话
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, we're in business. Radio me when you get there.NHead down to the jumper bay.
好了, 我们开始做事
You okay?
你还好吧?
How about next time you can be the bait?
下一次, 你去当诱饵怎么样?
Yeah, maybe. Next time. Okay, this way.
下一次, 也许吧
We just received the response from the Genii.
我们刚刚收到Genii的回复
Let's hear it.
我们听听吧
This is Prenum of the Genii. We welcome the opportunity toNopen a dialogue between our two people.
我是Genii人Prenom
Send your representative... one person, unarmed.
你们排个代表过来
Is that all? Yes, ma'am.
就是这些?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表