Colonel Everett, this is Weir.
Everett上校, 我是Weir
As we'd hoped, the Genii haveNasked us to send a representative.
正如我们所希望的
I'm set to go.
我准备过去
Good. I can't imagine anyone more qualified.
好, 我找不出比你更有资格的人了
Pull this off, and I'll buy you a drink.
如果你搞定的话, 我会请你喝一杯的
You've got a deal. Dial the gate.
就这样
Dr. Weir... I am Prenum of the Genii.
Weir博士, 我是Prenom
I'm rather surprised... no, astonished thatNyou would have the audacity to come here.
我非常惊奇, 不, 是震惊
You heard our message. The Wraith are at our doorstep.
你已经收到我们的消息了
And we are understandably delightedNat the prospect of your demise.
可以想象, 对你们濒临灭亡的处境
That may be so... but, still, we have something that you want.
可能是这样吧
More than that. We have an opportunity for you to test your weapon
不仅仅是那个, 我们有机会替你们
at no risk to yourselves,Nand a chance to strike at the Wraith.
而且还有可能打败幽灵
You have no idea how close they are.
你无法想象它们已经离得多进了
The Wraith have come, Doctor.
幽灵曾经来过, 博士
Six days ago.
六天以前
Fortunately, we detected their approach and we were able to shut down our reactors in time.
幸运的是, 我们提前探测到了它们
Hundreds of lives were lost on the surface,
在地面上, 我们失去了好几百人
but thousands more were saved becauseNour underground complex went undetected.
不过还是有数千人获救了
So, you see, the threat to the Genii has come and gone.
因此你应该知道, 对Genii的威胁
So far as the Wraith are concerned, this planet is no longer of interest to them.
只要幽灵没有注意
We have the design that Dr. McKay provided for us,
我们有McKay博士提供给我们的设计图
and our prototype bombs are nearly complete.
现在我们的原型核弹已经接近完成了
So why would you ask me to come here?
那你为什么要我到这里来?
So that we may trade the C-4... for your life.
这样我们就可以用你的命
Damn it.
该死!
This is Everett. The Wraith just took out one of our generators.
我是Everett
What's the nearest generator station? Number three,
最近的发电机站是哪个?
but Teyla's group is closer.
Teyla的队伍更近!
Teyla?
Teyla?
We are already on our way, Major.
我们已经在路上了, 少校!
I have already offered you the C-4.
我已经给你们C4了
And you want our prototype weapons in exchange.
你现在想要我们的武器原型进行交换
That's not a bargain for the Genii.
这种交易对Genii来说不公平
What would you do if you had the C-4 right now?
如果你现在有C4的话, 你会怎么做?
Incorporate it into your weapons?
把它结合到你们的武器中去?
Yes. And you would test them.
是的
Of course.
当然
I am offering you the chance to testNyour weapon design on a Wraith hive ship,
我正提供给你机会
at no risk to your own people,
而且绝不会伤害到你的人♥民♥
and still have enough to build dozens more.
而且你们仍然还可以制♥造♥更多
Now, if you are too proud or too stupid to see...
现在, 你要么是太自傲, 要么是太愚蠢
Be careful, Doctor.
说话小心点, 博士!
I am way past careful.
我现在顾不上了!
Now, you know what the deal is,
现在你知道我们的协议
and it's a damn good one, so take it or leave it.
是接受还是拒绝, 由你吧
Yeah. That's it.
好了, 就是这了!
Okay... let's give it a test.
OK, 测试一下
Standing by.
准备
Carson, I need you to clear your mind and think about the puddle jumper.
Carson? 我需要你清除所有杂念
Think about bringing it online.
想着让它启动起来
Come on, come on, come on...
快点, 快点, 快点
any time now.
现在就启动吧
look, I know you can do this. Just activate the puddle jumper.
我知道你可以做到
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Rodney, Rodney, it works!
好, 好, 好, 好
Give me your radio.
给我个无线电
This is Weir.
我是Weir
I've got the prototypes.
我已经拿到原型核弹了
Prototypes. Right.
原型核弹, 好
That should be the last of them.
这应该是最后几个了
Colonel.
上校?
Well done, Doctor. I...I have to admit it, I am impressed.
做得好, 博士
Well, maybe there's hope for me yet.
好吧, 也许对我来说, 仍然还有希望
I'm in your chair.
我坐在你的位子上了
I thought it was your chair.
我认为那是你的位子
Yeah, well, I... I don't sit much.
好吧, 是的, 我不是经常要坐
I was just going over the...
我要去检查...
We have a problem.
我们有个麻烦
We have a lot of problems.
我们有很多麻烦
I just finished examining the Genii nuclear devices. They're incomplete.
我刚刚检查完Genii的核装置
I could finish it, but it's going to take time.
我可以完成, 不过这需要时间
How much time?
要多长时间?
About a day.
差不多一天
We don't have a day, Doctor.
我们没有一天的时间了, 博士
Well, like I said, we have a problem.
正如我所说的, 我们有个麻烦
You wanted to see me, Rodney?
你要见我, Rodney?
Yes. I need something to keep me awake.
是的, 是的
Yeah, me too.
是的, 我也是
I've already given you something.
我已经为你做过事了
We're building nuclear bombs. Staying awake is sort of a prerequisite. Snappy.
好吧, 我们在这里是在造一个核弹
All right, I'll get you another stimulant. Carry on.
爽快. 好吧, 我会再给你打一针兴♥奋♥剂♥
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry you lost some of your people.
对你的一些人♥民♥, 我感到非常抱歉
Many have died, Colonel.
死了很多人, 上校
This is jumper four. We have a visual on the hive ships.
我是四号♥飞船
This is Everett.
我是Everett
Jumper four has just informed usNthe Wraith hive ships are approaching the planet.
四号♥飞船刚刚报告
Defense team, to your positions.
防御队伍, 各就各位
Doctor?
博士?
Thank you.
谢谢
This is Weir.
我是Weir
Now, I know how tired you all are,
我知道你们现在都已经很疲惫了
and how much we have asked of you these past few days.
在过去几天里
Hopefully, the Daedalus will arrive soon,
值得乐观的是
but until that happens,Nour fate is in our own hands.
不过在那之前
If, during the course ofNthis battle, that mission fails,
如果在这场战斗中
I will give the order to evacuate.
我会下达撤退的命令
Now, we all hope it won't come to that,
现在我们希望那不会发生
but if it does... don't hesitate.
但如果确实发生了, 不要犹豫
That is all.
就是这些
Time's up.
没时间了
Oh, what a coincidence. We're done.
好, 正好, 我们也完成了
Oh... so... chair room?
那么, 去椅子所在的房♥间吧
Right.
好吧
Colonel. We're heading into the bay to load up the jumpers.
上校, 我们准备去航♥空♥港
Understood.
知道了
Remember... I owe you that drink.
记住, 我欠你一杯
Slow. Slow, slow, slow. Right here.
慢点, 慢点, 慢点
Sheppard, are you ready?
Sheppard, 你准备好了么?
Rodney?
Rodney?
The generator's not powering up like it should be.
发电机能量输出不太正常
They're sending in another wave! Major, we need to go!
它们又发起了一波进攻
McKay!
McKay!
There's something wrong.NPower levels are dropping!
有地方不对劲!
Rodney, nothing is happening.
Rodney, 还是没有动静!
Why are there no jumpers in the air?
为什么没有小飞船升空?
We must have exhausted the mark II's energy output. It's dead!
我们一定是用光了二号♥发电机的能量
So long, Rodney.
太久了, Rodney
There's got to be a way to... Major!
应该有办法来...少校!
Heads up, people! They're in the base.
到上面去, 它们已经在基地中了
Colonel, we have a problem.
上校, 我们有麻烦了
What is it?
是什么?
We may need to give the order to evacuate.
我们可能需要下令撤退了
Elizabeth, wait!
Elizabeth, 等等!
You can't.
你不能!
I have to, and you know it.
我必须这样去做, 你是知道的
Go.
去吧
What's the status on that damn jumper?
该死的小飞船到底是怎么了
It's on its way.
已经在路上了
Dr. Weir, major Sheppard is taking the jumper out.
Weir博士
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表