我讨厌听到他们饱受欺凌的事实
Let's see it again from the beginning.
让我们从头再看一遍
Stop. Turn it off.
停下! 关掉!
Power levels throughout the city are dropping like a stone.
整个城市的能量水平直线下降
What does that mean?
什么意思?
If we don't stop everything we're doing right now, we are dead.
如果不立刻停止所有的活动 我们就死定了
Please tell me this is not my fault.
告诉我这不是我的错
No. Thank you.
不是 谢谢
From what we've been able to ascertain,
据我们所知
the city is powered by three Zero-Point Modules.
这个城市由3个ZPM提供能量
Two are entirely depleted, and the third is reaching maximum entropy.
两个已经耗尽 还有一个也快到极限了
When it does, it will die, too, and nothing can reverse that.
等时间到了 我们也就没办法再做任何事情了
Just tell me the bottom line.
底线是什么
The force field holding back the ocean
抵挡海水的力场
has collapsed to its minimum sustainable levels.
已经减弱到最低水平了
Look, you can see here and here
我们可以看到 这儿 还有这
where the shield's already failed and the city's flooded.
力场已经抵挡不住 城市就进水了
It could've happened years ago.
可能是几年前发生的
This section is likely more protected because of the stargate.
这个部分可能由于星门的存在而被特别保护了
What if it fails completely?
如果力场彻底失效会变怎样?
It's a matter of "when," not "if."
这是迟早问题 没有"如果"了
Colonel Sumner, you need to order your security teams
Sumner上校 你必须立刻命令警卫队
to stop searching the city immediately.
停止搜索这个城市了
All security teams fall back to the gate room.
所有警卫队员退回到大厅集♥合♥
That's not going to be good enough.
这样也帮不上什么忙了
All right, how much time do we have?
我们还有多少时间?
It's hard to say. Hours,
很难说 几个小时
maybe days, if we minimize power expenditure.
如果减少能量消耗也许能维持几天
What about our own power generators?
能不能用我们自己的发动机呢?
We're working on that.
我们已经在弄了
Even with our most advanced naquadah-powered generators,
但就算用我们最先进的Naquada发动机
the equations are coming up far short.
也会很快就会不够用
So we need to find more ZPMs.
所以我们需要去寻找更多的ZPM
How do we do that if we can't search the city?
如果不能搜索这个城市 我们怎么能找到呢?
If there were more here, we'd be able to detect them.
如果这里有更多的ZPM 我们绝对能够检测到
Can we use the stargate?
我们能使用星际之门吗?
There's nowhere near enough power to open a wormhole back to Earth.
附近没有地方有足够的能量去开一个虫洞返回地球
Maybe somewhere in this galaxy.
也许这个星系的某些地方有足够能量呢
That's relatively easy.
那相对来说会容易些
Fortunately, some ancient technology still uses good, old-fashioned push buttons,
幸运的是 一些古代科技还用那种老式按键系统
so we've been able to access the stargate control system
所以我们能够进入星门控制系统
and a library of known gate addresses in the database.
并且进入图书馆 得到数据库中一系列已知的星门地址
That's not all. Look at this.
那还不是全部 看看这个
Just like the iris on the Earth gate.
很像地球星门上的虹膜
Using power. Using power. Using power.
耗能量 在耗能量 还是在消耗能量
At least we don't have to deal with any uninvited guests.
至少我们不用担心与不速之客打交道了
Colonel, assemble a team.
上校 召集一个警卫队
We need safe harbor, or better still, another power source.
我们需要安全港 最好是能找到另一个能量源
Lieutenant Ford, gather security teams one and two. Everyone gear up.
Ford中尉 集结警卫1队和2队 在原地待命
Major, I'd like you to go along.
少校 我希望你也能一起去
Yes, ma'am.
好的 长官
All right, pick an address. Start dialing.
现在 选择地点 开始拨号♥吧
Chevron one encoded.
一号♥坐标 编码完成
Fine.
好吧
Ready MALP 4 for off-world recon.
准备好四号♥MALP做野外侦察活动
The MALP reads full viability
探测器显示外面可以存活
and no immediate signs of activity around the stargate,
星际之门附近也没有动静
but it's pitch black.
但会是漆黑一片
For now, we're going to use the tried-and-true system for identification of inbound gate travelers.
现在我们要对任何靠近星门的人 使用身份识别系统进行鉴认
Let's move out!
我们出发吧!
Please, don't hurt us.
求求你们 不要伤害我们!
Please! They're just playing.
不要! 他们只是在玩耍!
Everything okay here, Sheppard?
这没什么问题吧 Sheppard?
Yes, sir. Just a couple of kids.
没事 长官 只是几个孩子
Halling.
Halling.
I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
It's his name.
那是他的名字
Halling, it's nice to meet you.
Halling 很高兴认识你
Are you here to trade?
你们是来这做生意的吗?
Trade.
做生意?
Yes. We're traders.
是的 我们是商人
Now, how many times have I told you not to play in the forest after dark?
我告诉你多少次了 晚上不要在森林里玩
I'm just glad you're safe.
还好你没出什么事
Teyla will wish to meet with you.
Teyla会希望和你们会面的
Come.
跟我来
Parker, Smitty, you're on gate duty.
Parker Smitty 你们负责守卫星门
Dial Atlantis base and let the good doctor know
联络亚特兰蒂斯基地 通知weir博士
we've made contact with the indigenous people.
我们正在和当地的居民进行接触
Sir, if you don't mind my asking,
长官 你不介意我问你件事吧
I noticed you've got a problem with Major Sheppard.
我注意到你和Sheppard少校之间有矛盾
My problem, Lieutenant, is with his record.
中尉 这主要与他的记录有关
I don't like anybody who doesn't follow the proper chain of command.
我不喜欢不服从上级命令的人
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
What was that mask you had on?
那个戴的面具有什么用?
It helps you see in the dark. Check it out.
帮你在黑暗中看清东西 试试看
Whoa!
喔呜
Let me see.
让我看看
Whoa! Can I have it?
哇 能给我吗?
No. What's the mask you got on?
不行 你这是什么面具?
This? Wraith.
这个? Wraith.
Wraith? What's that?
Wraith? Wraith是什么?
You don't know?
你不知道吗?
What world do you come from?
你来自什么世界?
Can we go there?
我们能去那儿吗?
Afraid not.
恐怕不行
I come from a galaxy far, far away.
我们从很远很远的星系来的
It's Halling. I bring men from away.
我是Halling 我带来了几个来自远方的人
Enter.
进来吧
These men wish to trade.
他们想来做生意
It's nice to meet you.
呃 很高兴认识你
I am Teyla Emmagan, daughter of Tagan.
我是Teyla Emmagan Tegan的女儿
Colonel Marshall Sumner, Major Sheppard, Lieutenant Ford.
Marshal Sumner上校 Sheppard少校 Ford中尉
We have very few specific needs.
我们没有什么特别需要
We do not trade with strangers.
我们不和陌生人做生意
Is that a fact?
是吗?
Well, then we'll just have to get to know each other.
我们只是想互相认识一下
Me, I like Ferris wheels and college football.
我 我喜欢法拉利赛车 大学橄榄球赛
Anything that goes more than 200 miles per hour.
任何时速超过200英里的东西我都喜欢
Sir, that's not going to mean anything to them.
长官 这些话对他们没什么意义
Feel free to speak up. I'm just trying to break the ice here.
我只是随便说点什么打破僵局
These people can't help us.
这些人帮不了我们
I'd rather not waste our time.
最好不要跟他们浪费时间
Each morning before dawn, our people drink a stout tea
每天拂晓前 我们的族人都要喝一种粗茶
to brace us for the coming day.
为了迎接即将到来的一天
Will you join us?
你们要和我们一起吗?
I love a good cup of tea.
我很喜欢喝茶
Now there's another thing you know about me.
现在你对我的了解又更进了一步
We're practically friends already.
我们可以说是朋友了
We didn't even know it was there until the sun came up.
直到太阳升起 我们才发现那些东西
Looks more promising than anything else these folks have to offer.
这样看来还是有希望得到我们想要的东西的
Plenty of shelter, nice little valley.
很多防御所 漂亮的小山谷
Location, location, location.
他们还真会选地方
The city of the Ancients is not safe.
Ancients住的那里并不安全
We can handle ourselves.
我们自己能解决
The Wraith will come.
Wraith会来的
Who are these Wraith?
这些Wraith到底是什么?
We have never met anyone who did not know.
我们从来没碰到过不知道Wraith的人
You have now.
现在你终于碰到了
If the Wraith have never touched your world, you should go back there.
如果Wraith没有入侵你们的家园 你们应该回到那里
We'd like to but we can't.
我们也想 但回不去
See, here's the thing, ma'am, we've got ourselves into a bit of a bind,
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表